Absoloot Value Accommodation Reviews

50 Beach St, Queenstown, New Zealand

Relaxed, friendly, and proffessional staff. Clean rooms and awesome location.

One of the best hostels I've stayed! It's super clean and the staff is really friendly. Rooms are nice and the TV room is awesome. Would definetely recommend staying here :) also good value for money when you book for a week

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Beds were really comfortable, staff was very friendly.

Great hostel in Queenstown, with an awesome atmosphere. Nice to feel a little bit at home when you're so far away. All the staff are friendly, it's always clean and close to everything you need. Highly recommend this hostel.

Room was warm, outstanding location

• 31st May 2014
  • New Zealand

This is probably the best hostel I have stayed at in New Zealand! Very clean, friendly and helpful staff, great location and a brilliant hostel to make friends and socialise. Will definitely be back!!

• 29th May 2014
  • Scotland

We stayed in a private double room and had a gorgeous view of Lake Wakatipu. I really liked how we had our own ensuite bathroom, made it feel more private and cleaner. Bed sheets and pillows were the most clean and comfortable of all the hostels we stayed. Excellent location. Kitchen was a bit tight and small esp during peak evening times. Seemed like there were more visitors in their early 20s. We appreciated the curfew as the room was next to the tv room.

Very clean , good location. Kitchen on the small side but very clean

• 7th May 2014

Staff attitude could have been better. Excellent facility, room has couch, microwave oven and refrigerator.

What an amazing hostel. Have been traveling for 4 full months now and seen quite a lot of hostels. The bigger the hostels are, the worse they seem in my experience. Though this one is different: in one room no more than four people! A refrigerator, power sockets everywhere, free wifi (with good speed, I uploaded my website with it!) and a private bathroom used by 4 people, instead of 40 (depending on the hostel size) anonymous people.

The most comtable place I've stayed in! The bed were so nice and a cosy duvet! Right in the center on town. Kitchen could be a bit bigger but a nice lounge/playroom area.

This is the best hostel I stayed at in NZ. Only downside I saw was the cramped/small kitchen, but I didn't use it, so it didn't matter to me.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to friends! It's in a great location to access town, parking isn't too far away for those who have rented a car, and it's got a great atmosphere. Made some good friends in the three nights I stayed at Absoloot, and I left my mark by drawing a tile that they use to decorate the walls! Wasn't a fan of the kitchen and common rooms closing at 10pm, but other than that I had a great experience.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Great location with views of the lake and in the middle of the city. Nice room with own small bathroom. Beds could be better.

This is just a fantastic place to stay if you are a backpacker. The location is unbeatable. The staff are very friendly and nice to talk to. The dorms and bathrooms are clean. The recreation facilities are also very nice. I would definitely stay in this place the next time I'm in Queenstown

1 2 Next » last »