Absoloot Value Accommodation Reviews

50 Beach St, Queenstown, New Zealand

It was an amazing stay, greatest 5 days of my life! A

• 8th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Excellent location, clean rooms with comfortable beds.

This hostel was cheap and cheerful, exactly what I wanted for a couple of nights away. The room was clean and the bathrooms nice, the shower was one of the best I've had in a 'budget' hostel. The en suite per dorm leaved little to the imagination but it was nice to not have to wander down corridors to find the loo. Overall, I would recommend to anyone staying in Queenstown for a few nights on a budget.

Average hostel. Not an awful option but there is better available. Rooms with ensures would be good for groups of 4 as there is a fridge but a strict no alcohol policy.

Very comfy 4-bed dorm, great location and wonderful staffs! It wasn't easy to pick wifi up though.

I had been in this backpacker. It was great spot,r but quiet small kitchen, but it is cleaned. room also good

• 12th Jan 2015

Cool place! Nice facilities except for kitchen that was way too small. It bugged me that you weren't allowed to turn off the ac.

This hostel is right in the centre of town between the lake and the centre - Fergburgers and all the tourism/tour booking offices is around one corner, the lake is behind it! It's very clean, they have great towels and bathrooms, the kitchen is very clean and cosy! Security is good too - we each have our own swipe cards to get into our rooms!

1 2 Next » last »