Absoloot Value Accommodation Reviews

50 Beach St, Queenstown, New Zealand

Very good

Great hostel! Very positive about it. The only downside is that the kitchen is to tiny.

• 6th Jan 2014

Very good hostel right in the centre of Queenstown! We had a nice four bed ensuite dorm with view to the lake. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Kitchen closing hours (10pm - 7am) were too long for us.

Absoloot is a great hostel. Little things like free tea and coffee make a difference when backpacking. Kitchen facilities were great and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Perfect location, even had a view across the lake from my bunk :) Would definately stay here again.

very central, but can get a little bit loud, since people walk past the hostel late at night and talk loudly. Staff is very friendly.

Great prices, excellent staff, very clean premises, central location: Pure excellence. I couldn't have wished for more.

One of the best places I've stayed, they've got everything right. Probably the best place in Queenstown. At least I don't want to try any place else after staying here. Booked for a couple of nights at first but just kept prolonging my stay.. The dorm (with bathroom) I had was great, beds were so big and comfy, everyone had their own sockets and nightlight. Security box under the bed to put stuff. Staff is so much fun and help you with everything you can think of. I want to go back now...!

Only stayed for one night but really enjoyed it. Great location and clean facilities. Would definitely return!

Excellent hostel! The location is perfect, right around the corner from the amazing Patagonia cafe and close to everything you'll need during your stay in Queenstown. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Towels and wifi included in the price. The only downside was the kitchen. It was spotlessly clean but quite cramped, especially due to the high number of long stay residents. You'll probably be eating in Fergburger every day though so it doesn't matter too much!

Absoloot was the best hostel I stayed at in all of New Zealand! The staff are super friendly, the location is awesome and kitchen and bathrooms are impeccably clean. I can't say enough nice things about this hostel, I recommend it to everyone!

If you need a super quite night to regain some energy after awesome day you have this is the Choice! Very comfy bunk beds, hot water, card key, ... Just try it you'll love it!

1 2 Next » last »