Absoloot Value Accommodation Reviews

50 Beach St, Queenstown, New Zealand

It's one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Four person room with bathroom in the unit. Very clean, and right in the most convenient place of the town.

• 25th Dec 2015

Great View, Great Location and Great People. The only drawback was the kitchen closes at 10pm so its less flexible for late dinner/supper but otherwise everything else was great. Will definitely recommend the place to my friends!

Incredible lakefront location, clean, spacious rooms, brilliant facilities and wonderful staff, couldn't fault a thing!

After a year of travelling I would rate this as one of the best hostels I have stayed in! The facilities are excellent - loved having a fresh towel and sockets by my bed. The kitchen is quiet, clean and has the most amazing views! Also the staff are all super friendly and helpful! Value for money this place is amazing!

• 22nd Dec 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Absoloot. The 3 amigos were helpful with navigating Queenstown and with arranging activities. It was the cleanest hostel I've used in years, and the key cards were both convenient and secure.

Queenstown is a party town. The hostel is right next to the bars so bring ear plugs. Otherwise it was fantastic.

Really good hostel! Plenty of space in the dorm room and clean kitchen with great views over the mountains!

Best Hostel of our trip to New Zealand. Great location next to the lake, close to lots of eating/drinking/shops. Staff really helpful with any advice when booking trips etc.

The Location is great and I really liked the beautiful view from the kitchen and the kitchen itself!

Really hate drunk idiot people.... kick them ass off this hostel.

We really hate drunk idiots as well... and we do our best to prevent this as much as possible, employing night managers and enforcing a no drinking in room policy. If there are any issues of this sort, please let us know and it will be dealt with. Other than this we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Many thanks, and all the best, AVA Management.

absolootly awesome!!

I absolutely loved this place super clean and beautiful views nice and helpful staff!!!!!! Definitely have to stay here well worth it!

We were to arrive at 2am because of a flight delay. When I called AVA, the lady at the reception was extremely kind to help. She was prompt to suggest a solution, so that we weren't stranded once we got there.

• 25th Nov 2015
  • India

Impeccable!!! Stayed in a dorm + ensuite with 3 friends for a short trip. Clean, roomy beds, sunny windows but good blinds for privacy, toilet AND shower right there, and even had a view over the lake. Couldn't have asked for more.

Super new and clean! Great location and the best staff:)

It has a very beautiful kitchen with wonderful view.

AV was great. Nothing at all to complain about. Gorgeous location right on the waterfront. Clean facilities, nice environment, maybe more of a community atmosphere would have been nice, but overall it was amazing. Would stay again.

Great view from the room and kitchen. Comfy beds.

Everything you want from a hostel in Queenstown.

Clean and tidy accommodation staff friendly and helpful good size kitchen with free coffee/ tea etc but lacked a few of the basic utensils, good size room (4 bed dorm) only down side was the communal lounge/ tv room was small and smelt like a sweaty jock strap