Absoloot Value Accommodation Reviews

50 Beach St, Queenstown, New Zealand

Great hostel, accomadates for all types of people with a good drinking area but you can also get peace if you want. Would highly recommend this hostel

one of the best hostels ive stayed in! can't say a bad word about this place is made my holiday!

Best location and awesome staff :)

Really nice place! Free (really good) wifi, towel included, and free tea and coffee. The staff was very welcoming and the room (6-bed ensuite) was a little small but still great with all the little extras: bed-lamps, soap, tv, sockets next to the beds etc. There were lockers, but they were located outside the rooms. Located right in the middle of Queenie. The only bad thing is that the kitchen was tiny, but still well-equipped and clean.

Excellent location, Staff very helpful, hostel in great condition

Always a pleasure to stay at Absoloot Value Accomm.

Brilliant hostel. Couldn't have asked for a better location. The room was fantastic; clean, with shower and toilets, lockers, fridge and a tv. The staff were all super friendly. The only downside was the small kitchen, but hey the place is fantastic!

Thank you very much Adam :) Glad you enjoyed your stay. See you next time!

Great Hostel, really friendly helpfull staff, awesome location, even great view from my bunk. Super clean, would deffinatly stay here again!! Felt very welcomed!! Top job!! :)

Well thank you very much Deanne. We are super stoked you enjoyed yourself. See you next time :)

Relaxed, friendly, and proffessional staff. Clean rooms and awesome location.

One of the best hostels I've stayed! It's super clean and the staff is really friendly. Rooms are nice and the TV room is awesome. Would definetely recommend staying here :) also good value for money when you book for a week

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Beds were really comfortable, staff was very friendly.

Great hostel in Queenstown, with an awesome atmosphere. Nice to feel a little bit at home when you're so far away. All the staff are friendly, it's always clean and close to everything you need. Highly recommend this hostel.

Room was warm, outstanding location

• 31st May 2014
  • New Zealand

This is probably the best hostel I have stayed at in New Zealand! Very clean, friendly and helpful staff, great location and a brilliant hostel to make friends and socialise. Will definitely be back!!

• 29th May 2014
  • Scotland

We stayed in a private double room and had a gorgeous view of Lake Wakatipu. I really liked how we had our own ensuite bathroom, made it feel more private and cleaner. Bed sheets and pillows were the most clean and comfortable of all the hostels we stayed. Excellent location. Kitchen was a bit tight and small esp during peak evening times. Seemed like there were more visitors in their early 20s. We appreciated the curfew as the room was next to the tv room.

Very clean , good location. Kitchen on the small side but very clean

• 7th May 2014

Staff attitude could have been better. Excellent facility, room has couch, microwave oven and refrigerator.

What an amazing hostel. Have been traveling for 4 full months now and seen quite a lot of hostels. The bigger the hostels are, the worse they seem in my experience. Though this one is different: in one room no more than four people! A refrigerator, power sockets everywhere, free wifi (with good speed, I uploaded my website with it!) and a private bathroom used by 4 people, instead of 40 (depending on the hostel size) anonymous people.

The most comtable place I've stayed in! The bed were so nice and a cosy duvet! Right in the center on town. Kitchen could be a bit bigger but a nice lounge/playroom area.

This is the best hostel I stayed at in NZ. Only downside I saw was the cramped/small kitchen, but I didn't use it, so it didn't matter to me.

« first « Prev 1 2 3