8.8
Fabulous 15 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 15 Total Reviews
Absolute Guesthouse Phuket Located at 137/3 Nanai Road, , Phuket Patong Beach.
Thailand
Phuket Patong Beach Phuket 83150 137/3 Nanai Road
88% 15
7.8842120 98.3025741
    Rooms available

• Nepal, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

We stayed there for 2 nights.. We had actually booked 2 beds in a mixed dorm but when we got there we were upgraded to a deluxe room. 🙃🙃🙃 the guesthouse is a bit far from the beach area but u can rent a bike from the guesthouse at 150bhat/day and ride around the beach. Overall out stay was wonderful here. 😊😊😊

28th Jul 2016

Nice place just a short walk from the nightlife, though that can seem a little bit further if you've had a few. Owner upgraded my group to a private room when the A/C broke in the dorm. Overall very friendly and worth the visit, but I really do wish they had an elevator for those higher floors!

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Had a fantastic 5 days at Absolute Guest house. Would highly recommend. Glenn and his family and staff are very friendly and will help you out with any questions and queries you may have. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Air con is great and there's WiFi in all rooms. 10 to 15 minute walk from Patong beach which is great if you want a bit of peace and quiet. But great if you want to hit the bars shops and restaurants. It's been a fantastic start to my travels round Asia.

1st Jul 2016

Overal I had an ok experience here. It's close enough to Patong to walk but enough out of the way that the chaos doesn't get to you. I left a little frustrated because I forgot to pick up my deposit when I turned my key in. I'm not used to leaving a deposit for a hotel so I just forgot. It was my fault but I feel the staff could have reminded me.

• dantillson20019777
  • England, Couple, 31-40
2nd Jun 2016

Amazing room and good value. Staff were awesome and so friendly. Only downside was it was quite out the way and takes about 20 mins to walk to the busy area.