9.0
Superb 22 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 22 Total Reviews
Absolute Guesthouse Phuket Located at 137/3 Nanai Road, , Phuket Patong Beach.
Thailand
Phuket Patong Beach Phuket 83150 137/3 Nanai Road
90% 22
7.8842120 98.3025741
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Very nice hostel to stay in, staff are very helpful and easy to talk to.

16th Sep 2016
7.1

It was good enough for the price. The room was cleaned daily and it was in a good location. The owner was very friendly and helpful, as well as the woman at reception. No real complaints, but the pool looked pretty gross so we didn't use it.

15th Sep 2016

Nadear at the front desk was aaahmazing! We loved this place and everything about it was great! Only thing we wished was for it to be closer to the beach and nightlife.. but it's so easy to just take a tuk tuk over. Very clean and we were treated great! Definitely would love to go back! Great hostel!

• jacora
  • USA, Female, 31-40
10th Sep 2016

Glen was amazing . A great bar next door. Close to everything. Very clean!

9th Sep 2016

Great hotel- clean, hot water and ac worked well. Be careful of balcony doors- we got locked out on the balcony apparently because we opened the wrong side (even though other side was obscured by curtain) and it locked automatically upon closing. Luckily it wasn't terribly late and we were able to send an email and get let in. As long as you double check before stepping out, you will have a great stay. Pool is very small but pretty insignificant considering the beach is a ten minute walk.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

Absolutely fantastic. I stayed on night as a stop over in a double private room. Spotless. The owner was lovely and incredibly helpful. If I'm ever in Phuket again I would not hesitate to book in here. Brilliant.

• Nepal, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

We stayed there for 2 nights.. We had actually booked 2 beds in a mixed dorm but when we got there we were upgraded to a deluxe room. 🙃🙃🙃 the guesthouse is a bit far from the beach area but u can rent a bike from the guesthouse at 150bhat/day and ride around the beach. Overall out stay was wonderful here. 😊😊😊

28th Jul 2016

Nice place just a short walk from the nightlife, though that can seem a little bit further if you've had a few. Owner upgraded my group to a private room when the A/C broke in the dorm. Overall very friendly and worth the visit, but I really do wish they had an elevator for those higher floors!

• England, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Had a fantastic 5 days at Absolute Guest house. Would highly recommend. Glenn and his family and staff are very friendly and will help you out with any questions and queries you may have. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Air con is great and there's WiFi in all rooms. 10 to 15 minute walk from Patong beach which is great if you want a bit of peace and quiet. But great if you want to hit the bars shops and restaurants. It's been a fantastic start to my travels round Asia.

1st Jul 2016

Overal I had an ok experience here. It's close enough to Patong to walk but enough out of the way that the chaos doesn't get to you. I left a little frustrated because I forgot to pick up my deposit when I turned my key in. I'm not used to leaving a deposit for a hotel so I just forgot. It was my fault but I feel the staff could have reminded me.