Absolute Guesthouse Phuket

8.5
Fabulous 56 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th May 2017

Everything is good. Staff is friendly and the room is clean. Although the distance from this hostel to patong beach is about 15minutes but I still satisfied with everything :)

28th Apr 2017
7.1

Little personality, small swimming pool. 4 beds per room, no social area to meet other guests 15-20 minute from demonic bars and clubs area and beach

• stevenlee943228
  • Singapore, Male, 41+
15th Apr 2017

Booked for 2nights,ended with 4 nights stay. Can't imagine the price are so cheap in Patong area,and with pool too. A walking distance to Jungceylon mega shopping center and Banglar Bar,also Patong beach. Best part is close to action area,but the hotel is in peaceful location. Highly recommended n Value for money!

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2017
4.9

When we arrived we were advised that we won't be able to take up the hostel roon that we originally booked, this after I specifically indicated it would be me, my husband & 2 children. The manager then told us that it's not suitable for kids and this was explained on their website, but I would not have booked unless my children could stay there. Luckily there was a family room available, but we had to pay extra. Luckily we only stayed for one night.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Had a great stay.

25th Mar 2017

We ended up staying here for our 6 night stay in Phuket, this place was amazing. Clean, secure and staff were very helpful with giving us advice on places to eat. All rooms are very spacious snd private with a balcony which was lovely. The apartments have a small pool for use and its only a short walk to Patong Beach. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone to stay here.

9th Feb 2017
4.6

Can't give much of a rating because they switched me to a completely different hostel without warning. They also put me in a 10 bed mixed when I paid for a 4 bed dorm. They offered no compensation. An English man runs it and he was confrontational from the beginning. The woman who worked there seemed quite nice. The pool is a glorified tub - extremely small. No real common area. Many other nice options in Patong.

7th Jan 2017

No complaints, clean rooms, comfy beds, nice bathrooms. 15 minutes walk to Patong centre.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I had a nice stay. Unfortunately I was only there one night. I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. It was very clean and the room was fairly big. There was even a TV. Unfortunately it's about a 15 min walk to the main area of town. And it can be a bit confusing as the streets all look similar.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

My stay at the Absolute Guesthouse was great. The facility is clean and the location was in a good spot for my group. Definitely worth the money.