8.7
Fabulous 39 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 39 Total Reviews
Absolute Guesthouse Phuket Located at 137/3 Nanai Road, , Phuket Patong Beach.
Thailand
Phuket Patong Beach Phuket 83150 137/3 Nanai Road
87% 39
7.8842120 98.3025741
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

I had a nice stay. Unfortunately I was only there one night. I stayed in the 4 bed dorm. It was very clean and the room was fairly big. There was even a TV. Unfortunately it's about a 15 min walk to the main area of town. And it can be a bit confusing as the streets all look similar.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

My stay at the Absolute Guesthouse was great. The facility is clean and the location was in a good spot for my group. Definitely worth the money.

• JGibson
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
18th Dec 2016

My room was cleaned everyday, staff was friendly. Pool was a bonus

• Australia, Male, 31-40
17th Dec 2016

very helpful and owner Glen was lovely ; the hostel is handy to market and all; they organised shuttle from airport and were great support when i needed; would definetely recommend

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Nice guest house, English owner so good communication. Bed was very uncomfortable, just needed a new mattress as you could feel every spring and had a big dip in it. Very nice restaurant next door, pool was an added bonus. It was a little further out the way then I thought when I booked but that wasn't a problem

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

Had a lovely stay here! The staff were amazing and helped us out a lot! Great location close to the market, beach and nightlife but not too close that it's too noisy. Really enjoyed our stay, thanks!

19th Nov 2016

I would definitely recommend this hostel. Great value for the price. I stayed in both a 4 bed room mixed and a single (one night after coming back from Phi Phi). The single was nicer than several 2 or 3 star hotels I stayed at in Thailand. The mixed four was better than the majority of dorms I've stayed at in traveling in Thailand and Europe. Only a quick 10 minute walk to the beach and the walk will take you through the areas you would naturally want to check out in Patong.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Nov 2016

Great little hostel! Very clean with English and Thai speaking staff who couldn't do enough for us! If your coming to Phuket and don't mind being 10min walk from the beach then this is the place!! Added bonus of a small pool out back!!!

7th Nov 2016
7.7

AC works really well. Close enough to the party street, mall, beach and night market. Staff were all really friendly but the owner can be a bit abrasive. If you want to book any kind of activities you have to do it though his Thai employees, he will not help.

13th Oct 2016
8.0

Stayed here for a few nights while in Phuket. Here was an error with my booking but the staff were able to sort it out without any problems. We wanted to book our bus through here as well, but the staff member who can schedule them wasn't there when we were trying to get that sorted, so we had to rely on another agency. The place was very clean and well kept, but as per usual in Thailand the beds were hard as a rock. Great hostel I would stay again.