Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Hostel was dirty, hot, and was so infested with bugs I had to check out early. Staff was unhelpful and unwilling to return the money I paid for nights I wasn't able to stay at the hostel because of the bug infestation.

The location and amenities and staff were good however that is where the positives end. My girlfriend got bed bug bites from her bed here and as a result had bites all over her body for a week after our stay here. Perhaps the bed linen and bed itself could be cleaned better and maybe change the linen daily. This was the only negative we had however as it was my girlfriends first trip to Paris, it left us both with a sour taste in our mouth.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Pleasant stay, easy enough to get around the city from the hostel, breakfast included is always a winner :)

No lockers in the room. Nice place to stay

Great help from Desk personal.... Thanks!

My experience in Paris was really good and great part was for this hostel, the staff was very kind. I loved break fast. Thank you very much for that. I advise a lot this hostel.

Very nice location on the Canal St. Martin, with easy access to the metro and train station. Comfortable rooms, helpful staff, options for storing stuff even after checkout. Overall an excellent hostel - highly recommended!

Overall a pleasant stay. Good sized room, bathroom had mould on the ceiling and walls but otherwise clean. Staff service was okay, they hurried us out just before 11am though, and we were just about to check out anyway. Location was okay, not as central as we thought but only a metro ride away from some of the main attractions.

Nice place, the room was definitely a little tight and there was very little common space so it was hard to meet people. But the complimentary breakfast was great and the staff was very helpful.

It is a good hostel. I was a little lost while I was looking for it, you should describe more details in the directions section. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my stay in this hostel!

Staff were very lovely, but as there was no communal area and all the rooms were private it was very hard to meet fellow solo travellers. Perfectly located near the metro station but you need to walk around for a bit to find nice restaurants, bars etc

Located close to a multi-line Metro station and an easy 15-20 min walk from Paris Nord Stn. Rooms are basic and there is no common area with the exception of a basement dining room but the included breakfast is good. Overall, it does a job and I would return.

The girls at the reception desk were amazing. They helped us so much, especially the girl from Portugal! Someone who can speak your language makes a big difference. Thank you for everything.

• 22nd Jul 2015

For $17 a night and breakfast included, this hostel is definitely a good value. I was also able to book a private double room with a private bathroom at that price. Unheard of! If you're looking for a typical hostel, though, you will be disappointed. This hostel feels like a hotel. No common area, very quite, etc. great for chilled out travelers, not partiers.

Great location, nice staff and good amenities - wifi, computers, lockers, open 24 hours, nice breakfast. I booked a 4-person room and was nicely surprised to stay in a 2-beds room. There was no common room where to meet other travelers, except for the kitchen.

Really great location! Close to the metro and the canal near by is a nice place to have drinks at night. The hostel is a little old and doesn't quite look like the pictures, but still nice.

It was close to links and the staff were really helpful!just what we needed:)

• 6th Jul 2015

Too noisy because in the city near a road

The hostel was in good location and it was easy to get to the center from there but the hostel itself wasn't worth the money. It was not that clean (walls from the bathroom haven't been cleaned since forever ) and there was no luggage room. So everybody could have taken your stuff because it was in the corridor. There was no common room so you don't get to meet people .

Great breakfast. Rooms need to be cleaned more throughly and broken things like the shower head and door knob should be fixed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4