Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Extremeley friendly staff, newly renovated and very clean room. Most central location you can expect. Best value for money in town!

• 12th Apr 2014

Very polite and helpful staff. Clean bathroom, nice shower, comfortable bed, proper breakfast. Lift! Besides place de la République, therefore very well located. But very small lockers.

• 10th Apr 2014

Good location, kindly people :)Staffs are very helpful.

Excellent hostel for a short stay in Paris.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Good Hostel, friendly staff, calm and clean place, although there were not many outlets in the room, and no lockers in the room also.

I stayed two differents nights in the hostel. The first stay was in a mixed room of 4, the room was airy and the bathroom was simple but ok. In the second stay was in a mixed room for 6, on the first floor. There the ceiling are very low, and the space between the beds are very little... in compensation the bathroom are better than the room for 4. The staff was very kind, the breakfast is ok. Location: not so far from the metro republique, so easy acess, and I feel safe walking around by night.

Best thing about this hostel is the location. I think it would be hard to find a hostel so close to the centre at the same price. Also near to lots of student areas if your going out! Rooms were a bit small but decorated nicely with en suite, modern bathrooms. Only negative I would say is that when it says there is "luggage storage" there isn't - you just leave your cases in a corridor next to the front desk. It is CCTV watched and we didn't have any problems but I still felt a little uneasy!

• 29th Mar 2014

The hostel is excellent, The location is unbeatable. The staff very nice and helpful.

The place itself run great it's a very quiet hostel, we stayed in a 4 bed dorm the room was quite small but the beds and facilities were great. It was walking distance to everything if you want to save money on a metro card. I would stay here again.

+ clean and convenient, quite good location. The staff are quite helpful. free WiFi in the room. - small room.

Stayed here 7 years ago and apart from a lick of paint, the place hasn't changed. Upgraded from large dorm to twin room this time around. Great location beside Republique metro station & walkable from centre of city. Facilities not great but not needed with what Paris has to offer outside the door!

Great location close to République. I reported a broken lights in a bathroom of our 4bed dorm to a receptionist so they moved us into 3bed private room which was much better. We had a whole room just for us two, free towels and nice view to a square. It was not possible to heat up, so the room was very cold during the night. Free breakfast is simple but fresh and good start of day. No common space to meet other people except kitchen. The receptionist refused my request for late check-out.

My stay at the Hostal Absolute Paris was really enjoyable, Everything was good, the breakfast, the staff so nice. The bedroom always clean and there wasn´t noise from the outside. It´s really well located, near of the metro and near of good restaurants.

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Nice breakfest, but dirty bathrooms and 1 women and 3 guys for me is not mixed room!!!

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Poland

It was really good. Fully recommended.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Costa Rica

I spent 2 nights at this hostel. The staff was very nice, the localization was good and the breakfast it was good as well BUT I GOT BED BUGS. I was in a room with 2 friends and they didn't get it but I did....a lot! in my upper body so for this reason I don't recommend this hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014

What this hotel has going for it is location. However don't come here to meet people. Further, I had a few issues with the staff. There was somebody sleeping in my bed and so I slept in the opposite bottom bunk that night as the guy didn't speak English. Over the next few days I told the staff multiple times and they just ignored me. Further, the bed I ended up sleeping in was broken and they ignored that too when I told them. I couldn't sleep in a top bunk due to ankle injury :(

• 6th Mar 2014

Staff were really helpful. Couldn't fault the hostel - would stay there again and recommend it

Very nice and helpful staff.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Great location, helpful staff. Clean and quiet. There is no common room to socialize in. 3 computers are available for guest use plus free wifi. Safe deposit boxes are available for small items like a camera and passport, but not big enough for a laptop.

« first « Prev 1 2 3