Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Great location and decent hostel for the price. However, they were out of towels for the first two days of my stay which was very inconvenient, also I left Paris covered in horrible bug bites leading me to believe there's a bed bug problem. I was very uncomfortable for the rest of my traveling as a result.

• 21st Feb 2015

Loved our stay at the Hostel! The bathrooms were really nice and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful, too! The only security they had were first-come, first-serve lockers down by the front desk with only 4 big enough for laptops. This did not effect us, though. The location was great! Right next to the Republique metro stop and close enough to walk 30 minutes to see such things as Notre Dame and the Louvre. Loved our stay here!

The only improvement I would suggest is to give more detailed instructions to arrive at the hostel (maybe instruct on the speicifc streets and intersections to look for, rather than just saying "walk a few minutes"). Thank you!

• 20th Feb 2015

I didn't like this hostel, people were nice but the place wasn't what I was expecting for.

Breakfast and location great. Room clean, Tv didn't work and not enough bedding.

• 17th Feb 2015

very good loction . near from the metroline. Breakfast is good. and the room is good.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been to (and I spent a lot of time back packing). In this case, me and my friend stayed for 2 nights. The man in the reception welcomed us perfectly, our room was really nice with a view to the main street but the toilet had a funny smell. Not the end of the world, we got use to it after a few minutes in there. The breakfast was very simple but really nice. The woman will serve you croissants, coffee, bread and lots of more. I'm definitely coming back!

The walls are a little bit thin, so it was a little noisy in the morning but besides that I would completely recommend staying at this hostel!

The kitchen os terrible :(

Very nice hostel. I really liked it! Good location, the breakfast was incredibly good, the place is very clean and the staff (during the day) very helpful and kind. I would recommend and stay there again.

The only reason I'm giving this hotel 5 stars is because I can't give it 6 !! EXCELLENT value for money, great location - 3 mins from one of the largest stations, Republique, staff was great, rooms were clean. A lot of venues around - bars, all kind of foods - chineese, duner, mcdonalds, subway, supermarkets, theaters,pharmacy.Though a little pricey for a hostel it's worth every penny - 24/7 hot water, free wifi+computers in lobby. If your looking for a simple B&B in Paris, dont' think twice :)

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Bulgaria

Excellent hostel in the center of Paris; reasonable price, especially for location.. I stayed in three bed room with bathroom which was cleaner then my own. :)

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Croatia

Staff at evening is much more friendly and better than the one at afternoon.

The room was very noisy at night, due to the music beat coming from the bar next door and from the heavy traffic from the street. Moreover, the curtain did not cover the whole window, so there was plenty of light in the room, and the bunks were basic, uncomfortable, and squeaky. Probably my worst sleep experience ever in a hostel... Despite the convenient location and the simple but good breakfast, overall this hostel is definitely not good value for money.

Very good location and nice hostel!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Finland

very close to public transport and good restaurants. nothing wrong with the room but basic upkeep and maintenance lack. like the plugs in our room - all working but falling out of the wall sockets... nice breakfast included.

Good hostel with nice toilets and showers. As it is a hotel too, it doesn't really have toilets everywhere, only inside the rooms and at the reception. Not so much space to gather with people, but really good. The staff was nice and very efficient. : ). The location is really good too.

Positive points: Great hostel, well located, good and helpful staff, delicious breakfast. Negative points: The shower didn't have a door and the beds were too small, we couldn't even stay seated on it without touching the head on the other bed that was above.

Really so dirty :)

I just stayed for a night, I arrived very late an emailed to notify about this. The reply came very fast, the staff was super friendly and the room was good. 4 mixed dorm with private bathroom. The included breakfast was really good! Easy to get to it by public transportation.

• 3rd Jan 2015