Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Overall this was an excellent hostel. The location was great, staff was very helpful and they keep their facilities very clean. The hostel provides one of the best kitchens ive seen in quite a while. The only very small thing I would change would be the bedding. The plastic covering on the beds made it a little difficult to sleep but I do understand why they do it. A great place to stay and would definitely stay there again! Please update your directions to the hostel.

This was a very nice place to stay for my one night in Paris. My roommates were very cool and we got along well. The location was perfect to go anywhere else in Paris and a fun atmosphere around the hostel. I would consider coming back.

Amazing! Value for Money= 100%. I went there with my mother and we really enjoyed it. The room was simple but with an amazing view, by the canal, the Wi-Fi worked very well. The showers was the only thing that wasn't marvellous, but was clean. The breakfast was all right, the location is really good, easy to go to everywhere. I super recommend it. Recomendo pela localizacao, simples mas muito bom.

• 16th May 2015

I stayed in this hostel occasionally. I reserved for wrong room in other hostel, so one night I should have spend in this place - St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord. Now I realize that I would have stayed in Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel with much more joy. Shower and bathroom in each room. Location is good. Breakfast is included. And personel very friendly and clear in answering questions. Also, food markt is near.

• 14th May 2015
  • Russia

Other than the cleaning ladies waking me up, my stay was great. So close to the metro. Really convenient location.

• 11th May 2015

There where 2 fire false alarms un a 3 day stay.

• 6th May 2015
  • Argentina

I had some issues with the shower because you have to keep pressing the handle down to let it keep working, but overall this was a very nice place to stay. The location is directly beside the Canal St-Martin and it was very easy to find and get around. Being a solo female traveller I felt extremely safe and comfortable in the area. The only thing I would have enjoyed was if there had been planned nightly excursions to be able to meet new people!

Great stay! The staff were very nice!

Loved our stay here! Got upgraded from a mixed dorm to a private room with bathroom and gorgeous windows, for no additional charge. Complimentary breakfast is fabulous, and there is a small market 2 seconds across the street if you want to cook for yourself. Great proximity to metro station. Would highly recommend morning run to Montmartre if you're into that sort of thing, and if you want to walk to the Louvre etc it's completely doable. Reception was very kind and recommended sight-seeing.

My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights. The daily cleanliness was very poor. The only thing that they did was to take the garbage out. There was no rug in the bathroom and it easily became grubby, and it was still dirty after "daily cleaning". There was no proper space to leave the luggage. They stay in the corridor between the kitchen and the reception. Nothing happened to my bags, but I don't know how is it during high seasons. Breakfast is good and staff is pretty good.

Great location and near Republique Metro which connects to many different lines. The rooms are basic and don't qualify as a ''boutique hostel'' but it's fine for a place to sleep and close to a very active area. Cleaning was done daily, but there was some unfortunate mold growth. Rooms have their own full bathroom!

We stayed for 3 nights and i would recommend this modest hostel for backpackers. Some of the power sockets seems not working in our room and we expected little bit better kitchen for many people who want to use it. I would recommend absolute hostel for it's ideal location to reach main attractions by metro.

Someone in our group lost their passport and we had to check out the next morning- considering all the stress, we asked if it were possible to extend the check out time, however one particular lady at the reception was being grossly unhelpful and rigid in not allowing us to keep the room for a couple more hours. The staff should be a lot more compassionate towards people, especially in such sensitive situations!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff was all very helpful. The location was a little further away from most attractions, but it was right next to the metro station.

The location is good and relatively safe, only within 5 minutes walk from the metro station Republique. I've stayed in 4 female dorm, the room is clean, the bed is comfortable and luckily my roommates are quiet and nice. The bathroom is clean as well. The room face a busy street, but it's not a problem, when you close the window, you can't hear any noise from outside. However, the outlets are few, only 2 in the room and 1 in the bathroom.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Good WiFi, it works in the rooms, access to computers with internet. Good kitchen and breakfast. Both elevator and stairs. Good with food store and restaurant in the area. Metro stations close to the hostel.

Great location and environment. It's like cozy place to live in Paris.

I would definitely recomend Absolute Paris Boutique hostel to everyone. It is realy well located - metro stations near by and even walkable distance to the centre for those who like to discover oustide and wlak the city.

My stay with Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel was perfect, and an incredible value for the money. There was free Wifi throughout the building, breakfast every morning from 7-10, the bathroom was cleaned daily (but bring your own towels!), security lock boxes on the first floor, computers available for Internet access, and two blocks away from the Republique metro station (which connects to a lot of lines). I would definitely return!

• 14th Mar 2015

It was one of the best place ever I stayed in such a low price. Location is best, staff is excellent and cooperative and every thing went so nice. I request every one must visit this hostel. It is not hostel but its home away from home.

• 13th Mar 2015