Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

PROs: staff, free breakfast, sheets/towel, excellent shower, free wi-fi, safe box, location CONs: poor and dirty furniture

We had a great stay here, the hotel is on top of the Cafe "La bonne bière". The location is great, 3 mins away from Place République, and the metro. Restaurant and supermarket nearby. Strongly recommend it!

Very helpful staff and rooms were clean with nice, simple bathrooms. The breakfast is simple but enough to get you through the morning.

The hostel was lovely, pretty well-located near a major Metro hub and with a very friendly staff. The included breakfast was good, pain au chocolat, cereal, croissants and baguettes. The wifi worked great, they had city maps and general-use computers...it was my first stay in a hostel, so I don't have a lot to compare it to, but I had a lovely stay and I would recommend it highly.

• 6th Nov 2015

This my first stay in a hostel and I was very content. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location of the hostel was wonderful - within walking distance of anything you might need, including 2 metro stops, restaurants, Les Marais and Bastille. Some sort of locker would have been ideal, although there were small safe's available at the front desk for small valuables (IE passports). The complimentary breakfast was the only opportunity to meet other people staying in the hostel.

They offer free computers with internet for the guests, which was very useful for me. They were gentle and printed for me with no charges. The bed was clean, but the room was not that much, I could find a lot of dust. There was a private toilet, which was very good and clean. Didn't like the breakfast a lot, only few options and the bread they offer was not good. It's a nice hostel, but I will look for another one when I go back. and not the hostel if you want to chill at night and know people.

• 2nd Nov 2015

I had wished lockers/some safety system in the room but otherways I have no complaints. The room and bathroom were small (with everybody's big luggage) but that's very paris style anyways, the staff was really nice (that one man I only spoke with) and gor me the location was really great.

The shower faucet is badly broken and make all the bathroom wet including my clothes and cell phone. There is no wall socket near my bed on the upper layer ,

The location is great, not far from the metro with a lot of bars and restaurants and you feel super safe even if coming back late. The breakfast is nice, staff friendly and helpful. Cleanness is a real problem. I killed a bug (bedbug?) on the first day here, the blankets are covered with hair, the shower curtain was dirty with stains on it, and water runs everywhere when you shower. Overall I'd recommend it, if you have a big concern about safety in Paris this is a good location to stay.

O hostel fica bem localizado e a equipe é muito prestativa. Falam bem inglês e tem até uma portuguesa super simpática. Só não dei 100% porque achei que faltou uma área comum maior, porém isso tornou o hostel muito mais caldo e acolhedor.

Overall a wonderful experience. The breakfast is included and is very delicious. The staff were friendly and willing to provide maps and advice on things to do. The location is awesome - near great restaurants and convenient metro stop.

Best thing of this hostel is it's location, bang in middle of Paris. The place was clean, the staff were very nice. One thing to keep in mind: the lockers provided at reception are fine for passports/money, but not big enough for laptops, which had to stay in the bedroom. My roomies were very nice, so I wasnt too worried about it either.

good value and location, though lockers small and no bicycle parking

A decent hostel in a very good location, close to the city center. The stuff (and especially Fouad) was extremely friendly, helpful and willing to provide us information whenever we needed. If the rooms were a little bit cleaner, it would have been perfect. I recommend it for future visitors.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Greece

the facilities in the private room respect to price of room was awful. smelly toilet inside the room, too humidity and cold room. no fan inside toilet to circulate weather there. no changes of cover bed or sheets . I just can remark 2 positive points ; 1) breakfast and available kitchen ( but very dirty as I supposed I have been in India) to cook. 2) location of hostel not perfectly as close as they mentioned in adds.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Iran

There was mold in the room and there was so much dust on top of the toilet paper dispenser.

The hostel is clean and safe enough. Beds are a bit hard and small. Rooms are minimal. Hostel is quiet and seemingly deserted. Better if you are older or not looking for a party hostel. The breakfast room/bar is in a cellar downstairs. Breakfast is minimal but enjoyable. Wifi signal is good even upstairs.

The 4-Bed Dorm is really small, but the beds and pillows are good, the only problem is the bathroom, that has an awful shower and it was very badly planned, so it is simply terrible. Then we changed to a private room, that got really better, but the shower had no curtains, so the bathroom can get easily wet, that's why they put towels in front of it (wtf?). I would recommend this hostel for the location, but being in a dorm with unknown people is a little unpleasant.

Excellent location, very close to metro line but you could even walk to town if you feel like it. Staff are very helpful and super friendly. Basic breakfast is enough to last a few hours. There is a bar downstairs, although a bit overpriced still nice to stop for few drinks.

It was a good experience to stay in here. Free wi-fi, good location and polite staff!

• 16th Sep 2015