Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in

• 22nd Dec 2014

Really lovely staff, great location

• 17th Dec 2014

Very good hostel. I liked the fact that every bedroom has is own bathroom. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the beds are very close to each other. However, the staff is great (they speak many languages), they were always smiling and help you with anything. The breakfast was also realy good.

Small and old hostel. Enough for three days if you travel alone or with friends. The atmosphere was quiet but not bad. Good location. It has a subway station very close. Breakfast is great!

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great location. The rooms need a renovation and better cleaning staff.

• 5th Dec 2014

Location was great, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was good. Place was tidy, clean. Need to put a head on that shower which is splashing water everywhere.

Hostel was in a nice area, staff were friendly and helpful. Place was tidy and clean, the beds we stayed in were riddled with bedbugs/lice we are both covered in bite marks. Stay away.

• 14th Nov 2014

The hostel room I stayed in was extremely small: there were two bunk beds in the room with less than a foot of space between them. The breakfast was solid: baguettes, croissants, pan au chocolate, and cereal. The hostel itself was definitely average, but the staff was fantastic! I had some unforeseen issues with my trip and the staff was accomadating and pleasant! I'd stay here again (for a short stay less than 3 nights after I think I'd want a slightly larger space).

the breakfast was good. But i was sleeping at rom 18 i think, towards the road, and it was noisy. Due to the missing fresh air system, we Had to keep the Windows open through the whole night, noisy! and the top-bed(beds) were unstable and shaky. the madrasses were well used, so that You sunk deep at the midle of the bed. not good. i did not sleep that night.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The hostel was dodgy and filthy, and filled with BED BUGS!!! I found a necklace under my pillow which makes me think that my sheets were not changed after the previous guest. Tried to switch the pillow, but the other one was also dirty. Also they did not clean the rooms during my stay,even though new people arrived. No wonder I was covered with bug bites after my stay, which never happened to me before. Staff and breakfast was nice, hostel was quiet, location was good, but I would never go back

Absolutely amazing, I have been to Paris twice before and this place is the best yet!!! Great location, great rooms, just wonderful!

Small room placed six beds, very crowded. Some outlets can not be used . Aging facilities.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Bed Bugs!!

• 20th Oct 2014

I received the 'absolute' worst customer service experience of my entire life.

• 18th Oct 2014

Friendly environment. Convenient location. Helpful staff.

• 16th Oct 2014

Thank you so much to the Absolute Paris staff for making me feel so at home during my two weeks stay last October!! Regards to Raphee & the Absolute team! Have a lovely Christmas and all the best for the New Year! Carole Wexford, Irlande

• 14th Oct 2014

Price/quality is extremely good. We booked a 6 dorm, but got a 4, but nobody else came in, so we had it for the 2 of us. During breakfast we met 2 other girls, who had the same, which I think is a great service, since they could have put us together. Close to a metro station a 45 min walk to the centre.

• 12th Oct 2014

This hostel was very nice and very clean. They offer free breakfast in the morning, but it was just things like croissants and tea. In this area there were many affordable places to eat. If you walk 5 mins you will come across more finer resturants. It was close to the metro station. Also the staff was very helpful with acomadating me and my friends as well. It is a hostel so every thing won't be 100% perfect, but it was well worth my money.!

• 10th Oct 2014

Not a very social hostel, but Location was great, the staff were friendly and the Breakfast was decent.

No atmosphere, this is not a hostel it's a hotel with bunk beds. The only thing good about this place is it's location

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4