Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights. The daily cleanliness was very poor. The only thing that they did was to take the garbage out. There was no rug in the bathroom and it easily became grubby, and it was still dirty after "daily cleaning". There was no proper space to leave the luggage. They stay in the corridor between the kitchen and the reception. Nothing happened to my bags, but I don't know how is it during high seasons. Breakfast is good and staff is pretty good.

Great location and near Republique Metro which connects to many different lines. The rooms are basic and don't qualify as a ''boutique hostel'' but it's fine for a place to sleep and close to a very active area. Cleaning was done daily, but there was some unfortunate mold growth. Rooms have their own full bathroom!

We stayed for 3 nights and i would recommend this modest hostel for backpackers. Some of the power sockets seems not working in our room and we expected little bit better kitchen for many people who want to use it. I would recommend absolute hostel for it's ideal location to reach main attractions by metro.

Someone in our group lost their passport and we had to check out the next morning- considering all the stress, we asked if it were possible to extend the check out time, however one particular lady at the reception was being grossly unhelpful and rigid in not allowing us to keep the room for a couple more hours. The staff should be a lot more compassionate towards people, especially in such sensitive situations!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff was all very helpful. The location was a little further away from most attractions, but it was right next to the metro station.

The location is good and relatively safe, only within 5 minutes walk from the metro station Republique. I've stayed in 4 female dorm, the room is clean, the bed is comfortable and luckily my roommates are quiet and nice. The bathroom is clean as well. The room face a busy street, but it's not a problem, when you close the window, you can't hear any noise from outside. However, the outlets are few, only 2 in the room and 1 in the bathroom.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Great location and environment. It's like cozy place to live in Paris.

I would definitely recomend Absolute Paris Boutique hostel to everyone. It is realy well located - metro stations near by and even walkable distance to the centre for those who like to discover oustide and wlak the city.

My stay with Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel was perfect, and an incredible value for the money. There was free Wifi throughout the building, breakfast every morning from 7-10, the bathroom was cleaned daily (but bring your own towels!), security lock boxes on the first floor, computers available for Internet access, and two blocks away from the Republique metro station (which connects to a lot of lines). I would definitely return!

• 14th Mar 2015

It was one of the best place ever I stayed in such a low price. Location is best, staff is excellent and cooperative and every thing went so nice. I request every one must visit this hostel. It is not hostel but its home away from home.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • India

Nothing to complain. Clean, perfect Wifi and nice location. Ana, the portuguese girl, is very helpful and friendly!

breakfast was excelant much better than two hotels i stay in home to come again this year , love my stay in your hostel love your city see you soon collette

Very helpful staff, good breakfast, good sized room with nice heating. The shower was old and spilled water (good temperature) all over the bathroom floor. Overall a very nice place. Worth the price. Recommended!

• 11th Mar 2015

The staff was lovely and very helpful, the hostel was great!

• 7th Mar 2015

The location is very good, central, close to the metro. The shower in the room is not good, but for one night was fine. The staff very friendly. Over all good hostel.

• 6th Mar 2015

Everyone was really nice and helpful! Great breakfast! Nice area walk around in at night

The room was musty, we had to take antiallergics during our stay.

Best hostel I've stayed in in Paris, and I've stayed in 3 others. Not a single bed bug, friendly staff, fast Wifi, great location.

They don't have full-sized lockers for your luggage. Also, make sure you get soap and shampoo, two white bed sheets, and a blue blanket. They didn't give us everything until we checked in again for our last night.

Had no problems whatsoever. Great place, easy to locate and man, the breakfast was good. I had a great experience there!

• 21st Feb 2015