Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 4071 Total Reviews

7th Sep 2017
5.7

This is a hotel NOT a hostel. I booked a 4 bed dorm; I was given a 2 bed room. I found this out when I got to the room, it was not mentioned at checkin. As a girl traveling alone I felt uncomfortable staying in a room alone with a strange man. I asked to be moved to a 4 bed dorm and was told NO dorm rooms exist in this hotel. I am unhappy that was misled/lied to. I found somewhere else to stay. They would only give me a partial refund; I filed a dispute with my credit card company for the rest.

2nd Sep 2017

Friendly staff, great location, and nice room.

• gabycantu
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2017

I loved it!!! The staff was SO nice!! It was always really clean!!! I would stay there again without a doubt! I am recomending it to my friends! It was very quiet, not a party hostel, they didn't have s common area. Metro station so close to the hostel, about 5 minutes walking. The area was ok! Overall, I loved it!! Thanks for making my stay very pleasant!

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2017

A great neighbourhood to stay in for a traveller and a superb location when seeing the sights in Paris! Wonderful rooms and awesome breakfast!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2017

Front desk was great- super nice. It was great for us as it was the night before we went home and it was a very nice place to stay. Great value for our money! Free breakfast in the morning was good. I like the location- nice town square with several restaurants a short walk away.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2017
5.7

Location of hostel is ok, area is slightly sketchy. Booked a 6 person mix, got out into a 2 person dorm. No common area, and no atmosphere. Basically a hotel, completely ruined paris for me.

12th Aug 2017

The wifi did not work the entire time we were there but everything else was great!

• annaliesencobb5058
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

This was an excellent hostel, it's a bit fancy compared to other hostels I stayed at. Nice rooms and ensuite. Breakfast is great :) only thing it lacked was a common room to meet people. But lovely location, safe friendly area, close to the train and subway.

• larndecarabas
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017
7.7

This hostel was in a good location and was very clean. Only small lockers are available near reception however you only share with one person so it is quite nice. Breakfast is included which is nice and the staff are really friendly. There isn't an atmosphere because there aren't any common rooms and it attracts a more mature crowd but it is very nice.

29th Jul 2017

PERFECT location. 5 mins from the metro (maybe less). 24hr patisserie across the street with lots of delicious breads and treats. Friendly helpful staff, comfy room. Our room looked over the street and we didn't notice the noise while sleeping at all. It was quite nice, actually, to be able to open the windows and people watch during a break from walking during the day. Definitely recommend.

×