Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel

Fabulous 4002 Total Reviews

• Thailand, Male, 25-30
10th May 2017
6.6

I was put together with one person from Africa. He throw his stuff on thr floor. He ate his traditional food with a horrible smell at mitnight. Then he slept with a cough all night. I did not had enough sleep and I was so scared.

8th May 2017

Honestly, one of the bed the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff is incredibly nice and will help you with anything you want. The setting is in a great location and so close to the metro station. Especially when you're planning on sight seeing. Everything is in proximity. The boulangerie is close as well as many other stores and restaurants. If you want to walk and see the locals, there are canals just about .5 km away. Hostel has clean rooms, linens are always fresh. Amazing.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2017
6.0

If you're traveling alone this isn't a good place to go, there's no common area it's very difficult to meet people

• Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2017
4.9

Overall my stay was ok! The first night i stayed in a 2 person dorm, i asked the receptionist for a new blanket as mine had hairs all over it - he simply shrugged it of and said they were full so no spares...? I find it EXTREMELY hardto believe a hostel/hotel does not keep spare blankets. The receptionist was either lazy or didn't care. Can't think of a more bad way to treat someone paying you for service. I wouldn't recommend Absolute Paris.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2017
7.1

This is not a hostel. Booked here as a solo traveller and the lack of common areas mean this is not a good place to meet people. The room was clean but I would not recommend here if you are travelling alone.

18th Apr 2017
7.4

Good place for a quick night

8th Apr 2017

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, well located (close to subway) , hotel service (like change of the bed linen and towels everyday) and amazing free breakfast. I loved my staying at Absute Paris and definitely would stay again!

• jenniferblair1370
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Fantastic hostel, really friendly and helpful staff. Found the location excellent for the metro. The room was perfect and a really reasonable price for what you got!

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel/traveling abroad and it was simply a DELIGHT! I had booked a 4-bed room but got upgraded to 2-bed upon arrival. Bathroom/shower in room was EXCEPTIONALLY clean and staff was so so friendly and helpful. Stored my bag when I checked in super early on the first day, and stored my bag after I checked out on the last. Location was AMAZING!! Super close to popular Republique metro stops and lots of food and night life. THANK YOU!!

15th Mar 2017

I arrived to a very friendly staff. The room was small but clean and nice. I actually got food poisoning my first night and the staff were so helpful; they called a doctor for me who can to my room and gave me medicine. I was able to print tickets to museums for free and they had computers to use for free too. Highly recommended