Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Better than I thought it was gonna be!! Great and helpful staff, well located and with many businesses around!😊

Good location near a metro and across the road from a supermarket. The free breakfast was awesome. The hot plates in the kitchen switched off so it was difficult to cook a meal. Good budget hotel, best we could find for Paris. Would recommend.

Great hostel. Would happily stay again.staff the front desk were very helpful.

• 3rd Sep 2015

Hostel was dirty, hot, and was so infested with bugs I had to check out early. Staff was unhelpful and unwilling to return the money I paid for nights I wasn't able to stay at the hostel because of the bug infestation.

The location and amenities and staff were good however that is where the positives end. My girlfriend got bed bug bites from her bed here and as a result had bites all over her body for a week after our stay here. Perhaps the bed linen and bed itself could be cleaned better and maybe change the linen daily. This was the only negative we had however as it was my girlfriends first trip to Paris, it left us both with a sour taste in our mouth.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Pleasant stay, easy enough to get around the city from the hostel, breakfast included is always a winner :)

No lockers in the room. Nice place to stay

Great help from Desk personal.... Thanks!

My experience in Paris was really good and great part was for this hostel, the staff was very kind. I loved break fast. Thank you very much for that. I advise a lot this hostel.

Very nice location on the Canal St. Martin, with easy access to the metro and train station. Comfortable rooms, helpful staff, options for storing stuff even after checkout. Overall an excellent hostel - highly recommended!

1 2 Next » last »