Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

breakfast was excelant much better than two hotels i stay in home to come again this year , love my stay in your hostel love your city see you soon collette

Very helpful staff, good breakfast, good sized room with nice heating. The shower was old and spilled water (good temperature) all over the bathroom floor. Overall a very nice place. Worth the price. Recommended!

• 11th Mar 2015

The staff was lovely and very helpful, the hostel was great!

• 7th Mar 2015

The location is very good, central, close to the metro. The shower in the room is not good, but for one night was fine. The staff very friendly. Over all good hostel.

• 6th Mar 2015

Everyone was really nice and helpful! Great breakfast! Nice area walk around in at night

The room was musty, we had to take antiallergics during our stay.

Best hostel I've stayed in in Paris, and I've stayed in 3 others. Not a single bed bug, friendly staff, fast Wifi, great location.

They don't have full-sized lockers for your luggage. Also, make sure you get soap and shampoo, two white bed sheets, and a blue blanket. They didn't give us everything until we checked in again for our last night.

Had no problems whatsoever. Great place, easy to locate and man, the breakfast was good. I had a great experience there!

• 21st Feb 2015

Great location and decent hostel for the price. However, they were out of towels for the first two days of my stay which was very inconvenient, also I left Paris covered in horrible bug bites leading me to believe there's a bed bug problem. I was very uncomfortable for the rest of my traveling as a result.

Loved our stay at the Hostel! The bathrooms were really nice and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful, too! The only security they had were first-come, first-serve lockers down by the front desk with only 4 big enough for laptops. This did not effect us, though. The location was great! Right next to the Republique metro stop and close enough to walk 30 minutes to see such things as Notre Dame and the Louvre. Loved our stay here!

Great hostel, only thing I'd complain about is the twin bedroom we stayed in the window didn't close/lock. Other than that, really enjoyable stay.

• 20th Feb 2015

The only improvement I would suggest is to give more detailed instructions to arrive at the hostel (maybe instruct on the speicifc streets and intersections to look for, rather than just saying "walk a few minutes"). Thank you!

• 20th Feb 2015

I didn't like this hostel, people were nice but the place wasn't what I was expecting for.

Breakfast and location great. Room clean, Tv didn't work and not enough bedding.

• 17th Feb 2015

very good loction . near from the metroline. Breakfast is good. and the room is good.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been to (and I spent a lot of time back packing). In this case, me and my friend stayed for 2 nights. The man in the reception welcomed us perfectly, our room was really nice with a view to the main street but the toilet had a funny smell. Not the end of the world, we got use to it after a few minutes in there. The breakfast was very simple but really nice. The woman will serve you croissants, coffee, bread and lots of more. I'm definitely coming back!

The walls are a little bit thin, so it was a little noisy in the morning but besides that I would completely recommend staying at this hostel!

The kitchen os terrible :(

Very nice hostel. I really liked it! Good location, the breakfast was incredibly good, the place is very clean and the staff (during the day) very helpful and kind. I would recommend and stay there again.