Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

So sad to see there is no stuff to take care of technic request such as adding the ladder that should have been in the first place, that is used for climbing up the upper floor of the bed, at its place.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Israel

Everything alright such as good location, helpful staff, comfortable room and breakfast provided. The washroom is big enough and cleanliness. The two things i would like Absolute to improve are 1. more sockets in the room (even it already has 2 sockets in the bedroom and 1 socket in the washroom). 2. allow/step up free access wifi in kitchen/ restaurant as it is very inconvenience if we can access wifi there.

Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Excellent location, close to Metro and neighbourhood is vibrant, however it can be loud at night on the street below. Compared to some other hostels I've stayed in recently, Absolute is looking a little shabby and tired. Rooms are poorly lit and stuffy and two power points for four people just isn't enough. Wifi very good in rooms.

We stayed 2 nights in a 4 bed mixed with an ensuite and it was so small, there was not much room at all when 4 people and bags were in there but it was in a good location and staff were friendly

• 1st Oct 2014

BED BUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good ubication for going everywhere, good prices, good breakfast, highly recommended

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

no lockers in room, lockers beside reception is too small

I wanna stay there again if I go to Paris again

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

I was bitten by bed bugs and spent the next 5 days of my holidays with red itchy bites on my ankles, up my legs, on my hands and arms and some on by body. One of my worst experiences ever I am sorry to say.

• 18th Sep 2014

It was nice being in a 4 bed room. The bathroom was large. The shower was awkward. You had to keep pressing it in to get more than 30seconds of water. The elevator is quite small too. So the 5 flights of stairs with a pack is exhausting. But overall we enjoyed our stay! The staff was very friendly.

The room was quite dirty and it got extremely warm in it without a fan or aircon. This was mid september, dont want to experience that in middle of sumer. The kitchen had no equipment what so ever. One day we couldnt even find a fork!

Good 1 night stay in a 4 person dorm. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Wifi reached the rooms and was fast. Good location, restaurants close by. Would recommend!

Nice hostel, clean and quiet for Paris. The wifi is really good, we were on the fourth floor and got great connection. Breakfast was good however don't be last as if they run out of milk etc you'll miss out! Push button showers a bit annoying but private bathrooms so overall good times. Handy to Republique metro, cheap Italian restaurant on left as you leave is excellent!

Wonderful location, nice breakfast, electronic safes available. We got some old towels and the private bathroom was kind of small, but it surely was a good stay.

Great friendly and helpful staff.

• 18th Aug 2014

Room was so cramped i couldn't even get the door to fully open. Definitely should not have been three bunks in my room as you are very close to next person. Female staff were friendly. The man, i think his name was mohammed was extremely rude and unhelpful. Excellent wifi in room however bunks were so squeaky and unstable it was difficult to sleep. Also no ladders. Power point in room didnt work. Bathroom was pretty good. Very unsocial hostel

• 17th Aug 2014

Consistently above average. Nothing outstanding either however. Good value and have no worries about booking here.

The HOSTEL is too old and everything in there too. The rooms are too small and dark. No lighting. No common area. No plugs to charge your phone. No lockers.

Very nice location, and a nice room. The hostel completely lacked common areas for hanging out, thus lacking a lot of the hostel spirit.

BEDBUGS PROBLEM :((( I and my girlfriend stayed there four days and our holiday turned into a nightmare because of bedbugs.We had to change two rooms Staff apologised for this and paid for one day money as compensation.Our holiday ended four days ago but my girl friend is still suffering from bedbugs bites.She has a swollen face because of allergic reaction to bedbugs bites.She is having medical help and angry with me because my body didnt react to bites as harsh as hers :((