Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Considering the fact that finding a reasonable price hostel in price is definitely hard, so this hostel is quite nice to stay, I did not have any problem else than lockers were very small so that there was no space for my LT, but staff were very helpful and they protect my LT when I was outdoor.

The location is great and also the staff. I stayed here last year during May and I really like it. However, this time since it is summer time it is very uncomfortable to stay in the room since there is no cooling system. The smell of the bathroom is also terrible. I got several bug bites as well which made me a little numb and only had 3 hours sleep.

We did enjoy our stay. Nice staff, location is good and the room and bathroom were clean enough. Breakfast was small, but okay.

• 24th Jul 2014

Overall place was clean and tidy. Only give one sheet for the mattress, and a blanket, nothing to go under the blanket, I had to ask for a second sheet. Breakfast was nice. No atmosphere but there are some bars nearby. Overall experience was just ok, but hostels are expensive in Paris.

The hostel had a really good location - very close to the metro in a trendy area. Breakfast was good! Nice choice of muesli, croissants & bread - and coffee! My only issue was that they have really packed the beds into the 6-bed room. Quite close to the person in the bed next to you..

Nice and clean with staff that spoke multiple languages. Not cheap, but that's just what you get in Paris. It is a good idea to packsome earplugs though, it can get noisy on the street outside. Only thing I didn't like was that there was no wifi in the one common area so no one was in it, and it was hard to meet people not in your dorm.

We only stayed here a night but the staff was good and we got free breakfast. The from we stayed in was TINY. Barely enough room to move. The staff however were nothing but pleasant

Was good value from money and easy to get to, good breakfast included!

Location couldn't be better. Dorms are VERY cramped - what you'd expect for the cost. Stayed in a lovely twin room with a friend on second visit, was so impressed with the room but there were bed bugs and now have a skin infection from an allergic reaction to so many bites. So sadly I feel I can't recommend the hostel, but the staff, the area and the free breakfast were really lovely. If not for the bed bugs, I would stay again. Republique has 5 metro lines so it's 20mins (ish) from everywhere.

It was my first hostel experience and I loved it and will definitely be coming back again. from the lovely staff to the location absolute Paris was a great first experience.

I enjoyed my stay in your hostel . It was excellent . It will be great if there is a room to store all the luggage rather than just leave it along the corridor . Thank you

Very stuffy. We were there on some of the warmest days and there was absolutely no air circulation. Even the basement where breakfast was held was uncomfortably warm. The shower was good, but tiny. I didn´t feel particularly safe outside of the hostel as there were a higher number of homeless and loiterers.

Good hostel ! very well located !! Nice staff ! Nice kitchen etc..nice stay there !

We stayed in a 4 bed private - the room was large enough for each of us to have room to set out luggage and move around etc. The room was hot but that was expected in the middle of July. Only small lockers available to fit passports/essentials but they were free. Breakfast was nice in the morning. An easy walk to the closest metro station and (if you want a nice longer walk) it's realistic to walk to areas down by the river like the Louvre/Eiffel Tower etc.

The rooms are very small and not clean.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

simple and clean hostel in a good and lively location. not much social activity in the hostel.

• 16th Jul 2014

A fine stay in one of the twin rooms with a friend. The room didn't feel as clean as it could be and we had to use blankets instead of duvets, which didn't have covers. They had a kitchen though which was open during the day to cook your own meals. In the morning, we were provided with a free breakfast, which was very decent, and was served by a friendly member of staff. The biggest issue was the luggage storage after check out, which was just our stuff put in a hallway, unmonitored.

Stayed in a four bedroom dorm, only ready problem was that it was tiny!

Pros: Easy check-in/out, clean room & bathroom, good breakfast, wi-fi worked well, great location Cons: no major issues but very small room & elevator

• 12th Jul 2014

Great staff, comfortable beds and excellent location. Got upgraded from a 6 bed mixed do to a 4 bed priv. for no reason which was nice. Location is the best about this hostel, 2 min walk from republic station where you can take a train practically anywhere in Paris. Free breakfast every morning with good food really helps save €. Would recommend to anyone! Only negative is there is no bar at the hostel.