Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Positive points: Great hostel, well located, good and helpful staff, delicious breakfast. Negative points: The shower didn't have a door and the beds were too small, we couldn't even stay seated on it without touching the head on the other bed that was above.

Really so dirty :)

I just stayed for a night, I arrived very late an emailed to notify about this. The reply came very fast, the staff was super friendly and the room was good. 4 mixed dorm with private bathroom. The included breakfast was really good! Easy to get to it by public transportation.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Venezuela

Wonderful place ! 100% good!

uncomplicated, clean, excellent value for the Money and for Paris. Even breakfast was included and not just old bread and one coffee but everything you could want and as much to drink as you want. the Location is quiet at night eventhough it's Close to la Republiqzue

Nothing special about this place. Although it does have that cool old world parisian feel. Wifi is weak, floors are creaky, elevator fits one person. But still a pleasant place in a great area. Near republique metro so getting anywhere is easy. Dont listen to their directions, look it up yourself before you get there. Google map it, or get ready for a hide and seek adventure. Next to a grocery store and a mcdonalds (if you want to ruin your trip). Id still recommend this place.

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in

• 22nd Dec 2014

Very small rooms with almost no space to move in.

I was a returning visitor ...

• 17th Dec 2014

Really lovely staff, great location

• 17th Dec 2014

We had a brilliant stay. Ideal for our needs at a brilliant price. Thank you!

• 14th Dec 2014

Very good hostel. I liked the fact that every bedroom has is own bathroom. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that the beds are very close to each other. However, the staff is great (they speak many languages), they were always smiling and help you with anything. The breakfast was also realy good.

Small and old hostel. Enough for three days if you travel alone or with friends. The atmosphere was quiet but not bad. Good location. It has a subway station very close. Breakfast is great!

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great location. The rooms need a renovation and better cleaning staff.

• 5th Dec 2014

Location was great, the staff were friendly and the breakfast was good. Place was tidy, clean. Need to put a head on that shower which is splashing water everywhere.

Hostel was in a nice area, staff were friendly and helpful. Place was tidy and clean, the beds we stayed in were riddled with bedbugs/lice we are both covered in bite marks. Stay away.

• 14th Nov 2014

The hostel room I stayed in was extremely small: there were two bunk beds in the room with less than a foot of space between them. The breakfast was solid: baguettes, croissants, pan au chocolate, and cereal. The hostel itself was definitely average, but the staff was fantastic! I had some unforeseen issues with my trip and the staff was accomadating and pleasant! I'd stay here again (for a short stay less than 3 nights after I think I'd want a slightly larger space).

the breakfast was good. But i was sleeping at rom 18 i think, towards the road, and it was noisy. Due to the missing fresh air system, we Had to keep the Windows open through the whole night, noisy! and the top-bed(beds) were unstable and shaky. the madrasses were well used, so that You sunk deep at the midle of the bed. not good. i did not sleep that night.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The hostel was dodgy and filthy, and filled with BED BUGS!!! I found a necklace under my pillow which makes me think that my sheets were not changed after the previous guest. Tried to switch the pillow, but the other one was also dirty. Also they did not clean the rooms during my stay,even though new people arrived. No wonder I was covered with bug bites after my stay, which never happened to me before. Staff and breakfast was nice, hostel was quiet, location was good, but I would never go back

Absolutely amazing, I have been to Paris twice before and this place is the best yet!!! Great location, great rooms, just wonderful!