Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

The hostel is located close to the metro station La Republique, so it is quite easy to get around from there, even though it is a bit away from city centre, attractions etc. The room was very small, but as long as you only plan to use it for sleeping, then it really isn't a problem at all. I highly recommend it!

Great location, there are multiple metro lines that run through the nearest station. This makes transportation quick and easy. Our room was small, which we expected. There was mold in the shower, which was so small it made movement difficult. Our first morning we were woken by the fire alarm which had gone off when someone used too much hot water (or that is what we were told). Staff was friendly, knowledgable and helpful. Kitchen was missing cutlry and cups. Our expectations were met.

This was my 2nd time staying at this hostel within the past year - everything is clean and comfortable and it's a good place to stay for the price.

I would definitely stay at the Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel again!! I thought the staff was very friendly and it was in a great location. Very close to the Metro with lots of restaurants, shops and bars in the area. The rooms are pretty small but we had our own private bath and breakfast was included as well :) I would recommend staying here. Thumbs up.

• 6th May 2014

The dorm rooms and bathrooms were clean, modern and beautiful. However I was in a four bed dorm room by myself for two days and there was no common room, making it hard for independent travellers to meet other people. The kitchen was a bit grotty. A bit of insect spray would help. There were little flies everywhere that were climbing all over the food.

• 5th May 2014

Location is good to go out at night, a little far from sights though.

EXCELLENT staff, wonderful place! Right next a beautiful bridge to cross over to the center of the city. Peaceful, very clean and large rooms, almost homely feeling. Only downside was that the kitchen didn´t have any cooking abilities (couldn´t use stove/oven) but breakfast (especially coffee) was good. Loved loved loved the staff, super nice. Cleaned our rooms and bathrooms everyday and very helpful with any questions. Even got a bottle of wine in our room as a gift, when in Florence!

• 1st May 2014

Staffs were super excellent. Location is superb with metros nearby at Republique Square.

Hi The Girls at the front desk were very sweet and helpfull. The mayor problem was the bathroom,the drain was plugged and in seconds was full of water like a swimming pool The soap bars were so small. They did cleaning just on the bathroom No enough light on the room.And a lot of people smoking in theirs, we smelled from ours,we had to opened the window Why don't you make a sections of smokers and not smokers,was really hard sleep with that smell.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Very quirky, cute hostel. The staff were all really friendly and there to help. Free breakfast was lovely- basket of baguette and croissant/pain au chocolat, jams, strong coffee, juice and cereals, so plenty to enjoy! Only thing that let it down was the four-bed room was very cramped, however I would still stay there again as the location was brill - right at the end of the canal and a short walk to the Metro and plenty of bars/restaurants/shops around.

feel cold inside of my room and it is noisy, the shawer room is not clean. the staff is nice and we can save our luggage after check out.

I only stayed in this hostel one night and it perfectly met my expectations. However, the previous 4 nights I stayed in another hostel in Paris (OOPS! hostel) that far surpassed my expectations as far as the room and the location. However, the WiFi of Absolut was perfection! And although Absolut didn't exceed my expectations, they definitely met them and I would absolutely return! Thank you!!

• 18th Apr 2014

Room wasn't cleaned and baggage was left in the hallway prior to checkin which isn't very secure. Good atmosphere in the common room / kitchen area, breakfast provided is rather nice and a reasonable size. Wifi connection is ok in the rooms, but won't work in the common area.

My heat in my room didn't work, but I didn't bother asking them to fix it since it wasn't very cold. The WiFi had poor reception in lobby and up stairs, and had high packet loss for the entire stay. I wasn't able to get any specific recommendations on restaurants and pubs from the staff.

İt was normal,not so bad not so good, the only thing i like was wi-fi it was very great! And the people who work there was very warmful and intrested with us. The location was nice but its far away from eiffel and louvre etc..

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel was pretty expensive for being far away from city center and only having bread for breakfast. But the metro is not far at all so that was a plus! There is amazing food around the hostel. They don't have lockers anywhere so if you leave your luggage it literally sits in the hallway next to stairs. Your rooms don't even have a lock area for valuables. It was a decent hostel though! I'd probably try other hostels before I went back here.

The guy in the Front desk was really unfriendly and helpless. You should look for someone who knows what traveling is.

Perfect location with easy access to anywhere you'd care to visit. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very helpful (my limited knowledge of French wasn't an issue). I met other travelers from around the world and became fast friends.

• 13th Apr 2014

Location is fantastic with the price it charges. Close to everywhere and metro station, I really regret I just stayed for one day and change to another hostel

Extremeley friendly staff, newly renovated and very clean room. Most central location you can expect. Best value for money in town!

• 12th Apr 2014