Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Small room placed six beds, very crowded. Some outlets can not be used . Aging facilities.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Bed Bugs!!

• 20th Oct 2014

I received the 'absolute' worst customer service experience of my entire life.

• 18th Oct 2014

Friendly environment. Convenient location. Helpful staff.

• 16th Oct 2014

Thank you so much to the Absolute Paris staff for making me feel so at home during my two weeks stay last October!! Regards to Raphee & the Absolute team! Have a lovely Christmas and all the best for the New Year! Carole Wexford, Irlande

• 14th Oct 2014

Price/quality is extremely good. We booked a 6 dorm, but got a 4, but nobody else came in, so we had it for the 2 of us. During breakfast we met 2 other girls, who had the same, which I think is a great service, since they could have put us together. Close to a metro station a 45 min walk to the centre.

• 12th Oct 2014

This hostel was very nice and very clean. They offer free breakfast in the morning, but it was just things like croissants and tea. In this area there were many affordable places to eat. If you walk 5 mins you will come across more finer resturants. It was close to the metro station. Also the staff was very helpful with acomadating me and my friends as well. It is a hostel so every thing won't be 100% perfect, but it was well worth my money.!

• 10th Oct 2014

Not a very social hostel, but Location was great, the staff were friendly and the Breakfast was decent.

No atmosphere, this is not a hostel it's a hotel with bunk beds. The only thing good about this place is it's location

Place is very central to all sights in Paris, The only negative was the shower, no head on it so it sprayed the whole room, and it had a button type tap which onlu gave you about 30 sec before shutting off.

Loved the lockers on the first floor (most are big enough to fit your documents.) It's very close to the Republique Metro station, which will honestly take you anywhere in the city with ease. The atmosphere outside is lively and it's easy to find a happening bar on any night of the week. If that's your scene, you'll love what the area has to offer. I actually moved halfway through my stay to try another locale (near the 2nd district) but that was solely due to personal preference.

Everything was excellent!! The people were so kind, the pleace is clean and it has all you may need to have a good stay in Paris. I totally recomend it.

So sad to see there is no stuff to take care of technic request such as adding the ladder that should have been in the first place, that is used for climbing up the upper floor of the bed, at its place.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Israel

Everything alright such as good location, helpful staff, comfortable room and breakfast provided. The washroom is big enough and cleanliness. The two things i would like Absolute to improve are 1. more sockets in the room (even it already has 2 sockets in the bedroom and 1 socket in the washroom). 2. allow/step up free access wifi in kitchen/ restaurant as it is very inconvenience if we can access wifi there.

Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Excellent location, close to Metro and neighbourhood is vibrant, however it can be loud at night on the street below. Compared to some other hostels I've stayed in recently, Absolute is looking a little shabby and tired. Rooms are poorly lit and stuffy and two power points for four people just isn't enough. Wifi very good in rooms.

We stayed 2 nights in a 4 bed mixed with an ensuite and it was so small, there was not much room at all when 4 people and bags were in there but it was in a good location and staff were friendly

• 1st Oct 2014

BED BUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good ubication for going everywhere, good prices, good breakfast, highly recommended

no lockers in room, lockers beside reception is too small

I wanna stay there again if I go to Paris again

• 23rd Sep 2014