Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

I was bitten by bed bugs and spent the next 5 days of my holidays with red itchy bites on my ankles, up my legs, on my hands and arms and some on by body. One of my worst experiences ever I am sorry to say.

• 18th Sep 2014

It was nice being in a 4 bed room. The bathroom was large. The shower was awkward. You had to keep pressing it in to get more than 30seconds of water. The elevator is quite small too. So the 5 flights of stairs with a pack is exhausting. But overall we enjoyed our stay! The staff was very friendly.

The room was quite dirty and it got extremely warm in it without a fan or aircon. This was mid september, dont want to experience that in middle of sumer. The kitchen had no equipment what so ever. One day we couldnt even find a fork!

Good 1 night stay in a 4 person dorm. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Wifi reached the rooms and was fast. Good location, restaurants close by. Would recommend!

Nice hostel, clean and quiet for Paris. The wifi is really good, we were on the fourth floor and got great connection. Breakfast was good however don't be last as if they run out of milk etc you'll miss out! Push button showers a bit annoying but private bathrooms so overall good times. Handy to Republique metro, cheap Italian restaurant on left as you leave is excellent!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »