Absolute Paris Boutique Hostel Reviews

1 Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, France

Staff were very helpful. Hostel was close to the metro. Breakfast was included in the price and kitchen facilities were good. Security lockers were great for storing valuables. My room however had a very strong smell of damp and there was obvious water damage in the bedroom and bathroom.

I stayed 4 nights here, switching rooms halfway because of an error on my part that meant the staff put in extra effort to accommodate me. I was in 2 bed rooms with ensuite for both. I loved having an opening window, clean hot showers, laundry, a supermarket & restaurants next door. It was a great location!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »