Absynt Hostel Reviews

Antoniego 15, Wroclaw, Poland

It was a nice Hostel, well structured and pretty clean and well taken care of. But it was a bit loud, even being in the 4th floor. Nothing that could be easily changed from the Hostel, this was just a problem while trying to get some sleep. On the other hand, considering parties, well... it`s easy to find a good place to be close to the hostel! =) PS: no stove or cooktop! This became a problem...

Pretty staff, nice place and warm. Internet, wifi

not as impressed as I thought I would be. I had my phone stolen when my room was broken into and the staff didn't seem to believe me, saying me and them were the only ones with a key.

Only COLD WATER on Sunday!

Stayed for a couple of nights had no complaints for those two nights so decided to book for an extra night. I had to move to a different room. Unfortunately it was at the other side of the hostel and directly below my room was a music club which had music blaring out until 4am. When I finally got to sleep I was awoken about 6:45 am by the cleaners talking and shouting to each other. I had to check out at 10am. So had very little sleep. Hostel okay depending on what room you get.

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

that was a terrible hostel ever i stayed, even my stuffs stolen, i put some foods to fridge, also stolen.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

The security of the building could be better. Everyone can see what keys are in the reception and it s possible just to say a number and staf will give You the key without any other question. It is also possible to just surpass the reception without being noticed or questioned by the staff. Only one toilet (in first floor) combined with the shower is also a little problem, especially in the morning.

• 25th Oct 2013