6.7
Good 213 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 213 Total Reviews
Absynt Hostel Located at Antoniego 15, , Wroclaw.
Poland
Wroclaw 50-073 Antoniego 15
67% 213
51.1092343 17.0256328
    Rooms available

• Ukraine, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016
5.1

First,about advantages. The personnel is really nice and helpful. The place is good as well- center, but a bit hidden and quiet. And the pricws are ok. But the rest... In the common rooms there are no lockers. It means, that leaving the room, you just trust your mates. Beds are made of good wood and make incredibly loud noise-every slight move in the room can wake everyone up. And to crown it all, the was literally no hot water- most extreme shower in my life. Hope not to catch a cold after all

20th Aug 2016
6.9

I supposed to stay thier for 3 nights. But who made my reservation at the hostel mate it only 2 nights so in my 3rd night when I came back to the hostel I didn't find my language or my staff in the room but I found them at the reception. !

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2016
4.3

if you're a young traveler avoid this hostel was pretty much an apartment block full of young polish families and not a hostel, Smelly bathrooms, sensor lights didn't stay on for longer than 7 seconds- very frustrating when trying to shower/use the toilet/get your key in the door.