Absynt Hostel

Very Good 221 Total Reviews

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2017
5.4

I was sleeping in a shared room, and during the first night there was there a man who was constantly trying to speak with me. The next morning I realised he wasn't even sleeping in that room and around 10am I woke up with that man burping and drinking beer and walking around the room. The second night there was a lady who was staying in the bed on top of mine and every time she moved I thought it was going to fall. One piece of wood even cracked and I woke up with small wood pieces in my lap.

• England, Male, 41+
28th Feb 2017

I extended my stay here at Absynt, wonderfull very friendly , helpfull staff and people I would recommend this hostel to anyone better than 5-star hotels.