8.1
Fabulous 199 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 199 Total Reviews
Absynt Hostel Located at Antoniego 15, , Wroclaw.
Poland
Wroclaw 50-073 Antoniego 15
81% 199
51.1092343 17.0256328
    Rooms available

11th Jul 2016
2.0

I could not even stay in the hostel because apparently they have problems with hostel world so they kept my money saying that they didn't know what to do send an email to the email and did not get an answer. really bad place plus they didn't have another place for me ... and offer me another hostel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2016
7.4

My only critique was that I was put in a room of Egyptian men. I feel like this is something that should be considered to some extent before placing someone new in the room. Also leaving keys the desk- perhaps that rule could be made more clear as my roommates often took keys and i had to get someone to open the room for me every time. Otherwise, the hostel did a good job and I enjoyed my stay.

28th Apr 2016
7.1

Advantages: Nice, clean and cheap hostel in a good location, and there is a nice kitchen that you can use. Disadvantages: social side not very developed, they dont have city maps, the Wi Fi was not work very well.

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Feb 2016

Second time there, and was exactly how I remembered it. Great location and friendly locals