Absynt Hostel Reviews

Antoniego 15, Wroclaw, Poland

I stayed here for only one night and did not experience anything bad. The staff was friendly and the kitchen and bathrooms clean. Furthermore it it close to the city centre, to pubs, restaurants and sights.

It was a nice Hostel, well structured and pretty clean and well taken care of. But it was a bit loud, even being in the 4th floor. Nothing that could be easily changed from the Hostel, this was just a problem while trying to get some sleep. On the other hand, considering parties, well... it`s easy to find a good place to be close to the hostel! =) PS: no stove or cooktop! This became a problem...

Pretty staff, nice place and warm. Internet, wifi

not as impressed as I thought I would be. I had my phone stolen when my room was broken into and the staff didn't seem to believe me, saying me and them were the only ones with a key.

Only COLD WATER on Sunday!