Acacia Guesthouse Reviews

157 Mowbray Road, Cambridge, England

It was a very friendly hostel, and gave what I expected from it. The only thing is it's quite far from the city centre, and I think they should have written that out on their Hostelworld page.

Please will you remind me how much I should pay for this accommodation because I think that I was charged a little more Best regards Marta Kalista

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Poland

I thought the price was a bit on the expensive side, but otherwise it's a good place where to spend several nights: calm, clean and cozy. Staff was extremely welcoming and helpful with any issue you might have. I was allowed to an early check-in and late check-out. They also lend you the keys of the front door, so you can walk in and out anytime you want. It's a forty-minute walk to the city centre, not so close but doable (there buses stopping close-by).

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Spain

Shower had lots of mould under the seals from not being thoroughly cleaned and also mould on the bathroom ceiling. There was no offer to help carry our bags up the three steep flights of steps to our room with no lift. The beds were clean but mattresses had springs poking through which wasn't very comfortable.

View all Cambridge Bed and Breakfasts