Acacia Hostel Reviews

14 Queensberry Place, South Kensington, London, England

First impressions are that the hostel is basic but functional, we arrived after our assigned 5pm alloted time and were met by a very nice and efficient man who booked us in and gave us the key (£20 cash deposit) so straight to our room. Room and bedding was clean, tidy and comfortable, toilet & shower very clean though the building structure does show signs of it's age. Room was quiet. Breakfast is in a small staffed room in the basement and offers simple coffee/cerial/toast.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

You cannot beat the location, it is fabulous. The staff range from civil to friendly, and while the facilities are basic, they are entirely adequate. If you are fussy, you probably shouldn't stay in a hostel...we enjoyed our stay and were comfortable and satisfied. We are a family with teenaged sons. We would recommend the Acacia.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

FIRST if you are a student, book on their website to get 10% off. They wont give you the discount if you book through hostelword. I picked this hostel specifically for the location, but was disappointed by the place. I was on my own and hoping to meet people and there was no opportunity to. The only lounge the staff reserves for themselves. Also this is all ages, so Im 26 and only saw people who were 15 years younger or older than me. I also got no wifi in the room.