Academy Hostel Reviews

Via Ricasoli 9, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Great bfast! Friendly staff! Great location...less than a block from the florence cathedral (central location) 10 min walk to train station.

• 8th Apr 2014

Although there is check in times listed and they do allow the bags to be stored. I still believe that one should be able to check in as soon as they arrive to the location. Sometimes flights get delayed or changed. After a long flight one just wants to drop off the luggage and slightly refresh and just go in the room even if it's only for a few minutes. Also if the ensuite is detached from the room it should be listed.

Great hostel! Very clean, very professional, very helpful staff.

• 4th Apr 2014

Friendly staffs. Clean and big room. You can see Duomo just 2minute by walk. Good breakfast. And simple free dinner.

Excelent location! Poor breakfast

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Chile

Next time we will provided a private bodyguard for you and we will serve Fiorentina Steak for breakfast :)

This is seriously THE BEST hostel I have ever stayed in so far. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They thoroughly clean the hostel every morning when everyone is out. The free wine and food session every evening is a great opportunity to mingle with other fellow travellers. Lockers within the rooms are also handy to keep all your belongings.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. New, I stayed in a private room, it was large and spacious and the beds were comfortable. We met some really cool people, and the location was amazing(about a block from the duomo). They even offered complimentary wine during dinner time , and thats how we were able to meet some other people.

• 21st Mar 2014

I thought everyone was friendly!

This hostel is one of the best I ve ever stayed at. Its location is simply perfect, the staff is extraordinarily friendly and helpful, the rooms are and bathrooms are very tidy.You even get breakfast and every evening the staff makes a wee snack and serves wine in the kitchen area so people can meet up and mix. I loved the atmosphere at this place. I strongly recommend the Academy Hostel in Florence!!!!

Perfect hostel, in the center of firenze. Amazing stuff and cleanliness, very quiet

The atmosphere is great there, you can make new friends who are from different countries easily , the room and everywhere is clean at all, high recommended to friend staying there. But just one problem there, the Wi-Fi connection is very bad, always disconnected automatically (no matter in the room or lobby)

Utterly superb hostel

The staff is so friendly and helpful, the beds are very comfortable, the whole hostel and bathrooms are clean and the lockers are great. I had a wonderful time and I am so happy I chose Academy Hostel for my trip! I will recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you also for finding my lost bag and helping me have it sent back to me! I appreciate immensely.

The room is very big and clean. All the staff are very nice, especially the guy with long curled hairs. The walking route which he recommended to me was amazing and he also made super dilicious pizzas!!

One of my favourite hostels. The room was amazing!!! Book the 6 Bed dorm and you will have a room with two floors and a 8 meter high stuccoed ceiling. The hostel is next to the dome. When you exit and look right you can see it! Breakfast is sweet but good, late night snacks and wine at 6pm for free. BUT: you HAVE to leave the hostel between 11am and 2pm. it´s important that they clean, but sometimes you don´t want to get up at 10 so i didn´t like that. Wifi wasn´t working properly

it is okay ,but a little noisy. We believe we heard something at mid-night.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • China

Great hostel, super clean and close to the Duomo. Bathrooms are spacious and there is all you may need. Beds are confortable and even if you are in a hostel you can have your own space (there are no bunk beds). Breakfast and aperitivo are ok too. Highly recommended.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff was very helpful and nice. The breakfast is great and we can even have a free aperitivo ;-) Salvatore was very kind too.

Very good hostel with excellent staff Rosa was great. The hostel is very clean,the location is suberb and have everything and I mean everything you need. I recommend this hostel to everyone.....

The hostel had an outstanding location, great facilities, and was all around fantastic. Only downsides were that the staff was good, but not the friendliest I've ever met and the street it's in smells absolutely disgusting. However, two minutes of foul smell is worth living next to the Duomo. Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4