Academy Hostel Reviews

Via Ricasoli 9, Florence, Italy

I've stayed in many hostels all over the world and this is the beat hostel I've ever been in. Very clean and safe. I didn't have a bunk bed like most places, I had my own bed seperated by a wall with lots of room. The bathroom and shower os on your room! You can do laundry and the wifi works great. Breakfast and a good Italian dinner with wine at 6:30pm is included.PERFECT location, in the center close to everything that's important to see and not far from the train station. EXCELLENT HOSTEL!!!

I can only give Academy Hostel top points in all respects – when it came to changing my dates of stay, I had a confirmation email within minutes. Friendliness, location … excellent, and their preventive steps even managed to prevent any mosquitos in my dorm. I would return any time.

Dennis is the best host ever!!

Breakfast was good but wished there was more fresh fruits. Could have more power outlets by the beds.

This was a beautiful hostel in the perfect location and felt very safe. However, it wasn't the best place for meeting people.

good but no power sockets near bed

Favorite hostel I've stayed at for sure. The staff was one of my favorites they were always willing to help out with anything and gave us their opinions on places around the city. The free breakfast, free appetizer and wine every day was great and there were always people to meet. Everything was always kept very clean you could tell it was cleaned regularly, and there were lockers! Also a great location since it's right down the street from the stunningly bad ass Duomo. GOOD HOSTEL GUYS.

1 2 3 Next » last »