Academy Hostel Reviews

Via Ricasoli 9, Florence, Italy

Very good hostel. Location couldn't be better, really close to the main cathedral in Florence. The free food they offer at 6:30pm is a good way to sit and socialize with other travellers. Very organized and clean, staff always at desk to help with whatever is needed. It is a but pricey, but honestly, one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

great hostel. centrally located. It is a bit noisy to sleep though with loud buzzers on doors however some good ear plugs can solve this!

Really great hostel ! I've stayed in many hostels, but academy was undoubtedly one of the best ever (if not the best). The location was perfect, only some meters form the Duomo. The staff was really helpfull, the room and the lockers are really big with strong Wi-fi signal. The facilities are brand new, the bathroom and the room were ver clean and the atmosfere overall was great. I would definitely recommend it. It's not the cheapest hostel in the city, but definiteley it is worth the money.

Thank you !! Good reviews make us love our job!

Incredible hostel that really felt like home for my week in Florence. I kept booking more nights because of the great atmosphere. Was easy to meet friends here due to the free aperetivo every night with delicious homemade pasta and wine. Amazing staff - Edwin and Rosa really made my trip special - along with so many other friendly staff members. Facilities are clean & great although the kitchen is a bit small if you want to do your own cooking. Only thing I would change is the lockout from 11-3.

Best hostel i've stayed in Italy. Excelent location, good food, fantastic people, it's clean, amazing place!

Nice place and great location. Recommend

The staff here are the friendliest and most helpful I came across in my travels. The location is stellar; you're central to all of the sites.

the hostel provides free snacks and wine during the evening so people can having a peaceful, pleasant conversation after a day long travel. the atmosphere is really good.

The perfect location with warm welcoming people to greet you and be with. Directions are good to get to the hostel. When you get to Bata, you are going the right direction. The numbers on the street look like you have passed it but keep going and you will see number 9. Hi to Rosa, Topal and Elton! Thanks for the good memories.

You guys are doing everything right so keep doing what you are doing. I enjoyed the atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, excellent location and overall vibe.

Hostel was in a great location. Unfortunately there wasn't much of an atmosphere here. They offer free wine and pasta each night but doesn't seem that a lot of people take them up on the offer! Initially staff were friendly. However on my second day, what I take was the owner and another staff member, had an argument in the main area for 30mins. No attempts to quieten their voices or go somewhere private, had to leave the area as it was so disruptive so found this quite unprofessional.

Dear customer, we sincerely apologize for what happened during your stay here. Obviously even the best companies have their own problems but, usually this should remain in the backstage, unfortunately this time it didn't. We want to make clear that this is not our way to work here at Academy Hostel and that we are deeply sorry for the image of us we gave. The Academy Hostel Staff

1 2 3 Next » last »