Academy Hostel Reviews

Via Ricasoli 9, Florence, Italy

I spent 3 days there in mid-December, and I was impressed with the knowledge and attitude of one of the night receptionists, Elton, from Albania. He is one of the best receptionists I've ever met, as he has a unique personality and approach towards life. He was professional but warm, and I could share a very interesting conversations with him. Thanks to him I felt as If I was at home. Many thanks Elton, you made my trip doubly better!!

Best location in florence and a great staff. Only thing inconvenient is that they close the entire hostel every mid-day for 3 hours to clean. Other than that, a great spot.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »