Academy Hostel Reviews

Via Ricasoli 9, Florence, Italy

The atmosphere is great there, you can make new friends who are from different countries easily , the room and everywhere is clean at all, high recommended to friend staying there. But just one problem there, the Wi-Fi connection is very bad, always disconnected automatically (no matter in the room or lobby)

Utterly superb hostel

The staff is so friendly and helpful, the beds are very comfortable, the whole hostel and bathrooms are clean and the lockers are great. I had a wonderful time and I am so happy I chose Academy Hostel for my trip! I will recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you also for finding my lost bag and helping me have it sent back to me! I appreciate immensely.

The room is very big and clean. All the staff are very nice, especially the guy with long curled hairs. The walking route which he recommended to me was amazing and he also made super dilicious pizzas!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »