Academy Hostel Reviews

Via Ricasoli 9, Florence, Italy

100% would recommend staying here and will definitely return if I ever make in back to Florence. Staying here I was able to walk everywhere I wanted and felt totally comfortable roaming the city at all hours since it is in such a high traffic neighbourhood. Their free breakfast was also really good compared to others I've had.

This is seriously THE BEST hostel I have ever stayed in so far. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They thoroughly clean the hostel every morning when everyone is out. The free wine and food session every evening is a great opportunity to mingle with other fellow travellers. Lockers within the rooms are also handy to keep all your belongings.

This was my first hostel and it was an amazing way to kick off a long trip. They have wine and snacks out every evening so you can meet other travelers as well as great organized activities. Perfect for solo travelers! They have a lockout every day so that the hostel can be cleaned which is a bit of a pain, but the place is extremely clean as a result. Probably the cleanest hostel I've ever seen. The location also can't be beat, literally steps from the Duomo.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »