Açaí Hostel Salvador Reviews

Rua do Passo, 7, Salvador, Brazil

Amazing hostel, great location next to historic square with a friendly and vibrant atmosphere. Cheap drinks from the fridge and a great barbacue on a Monday. They let you know plently of things you can do whilst in Salvador so you make the most of your trip. The beds were the best with a curtain - deffinitely my most comfortable stay in Brazil.

The location is great. A beautiful neighborhood which also feels pretty safe because there is a lot of police stations around. The beds where amazing! Very new and equipped with everything needed (personal light, fan, curtain, electricity for cell phone with a lock, WiFi).

An amazing hostel right in the thick of the Pelourinho! Incredible staff, amazing beds with curtains, sockets, lights and fans. Free pasta and rice, a free caipirinha every night! BBQ on a Monday is awesome and only 15 Reals. Thanks for two great stays acai!

I'm a huge fan of this hostel. They know exactly what a backpacker needs to feel comfortable and safe. The beds are comfy and have privacy curtains, free towels are offered, storage space is ample - two security boxes are available (one for your big backpack, the other for your valuables and devices which you can charge whilst locked away securely!), breakfast is plentiful, the common area is a great place to meet people and chill out and the awesome staff are always on hand to help. Perfect!

Awesome dorms. You are having a massive locker for all your bags and a small one with plugins for your mobile/laptop to recharge. The beds are very comfortable and the curtin helps to sleep also at daylight. Breakfast is also awesome. The staff is excelent and help you with everything. They recomend you what to do and how you get to the next place. They also bring the travellers together. The area is very safe. You can easily walk around. If i'm going back to salvador, i would stay again.

Staff is extremely friendly and fun, rooms are clean and well organized with 2 locking drawers per person and plenty of space. The location is excellent. This is a wonderful place.

• 14th Aug 2015

We had a nice stay there with awesome people. Very good vibe at this hostel! Staff and Caipis are excellent :)

• 14th Aug 2015

Very nice to stay. The staff was very friendly, I would reccomend this hostel

Thank you for the amazing time at your hostel. We felt like we were leaving a group of friends behind. If we're ever in Salvador again we'll definitely stay here!

Great hostel. I loved the individual curtains, first time I see it. Every hostel should do this. Personnel is so sweet and willing to help in every traveller's issues (adapters, weird schedules, food :))

very friendly staff and incredibly comfortable beds. highly recommended!

Good hostel, staff is great!

Hi dear .. the hostel was quiet good, the thing I loved was the bed cus there is curtain each bed that you can close it and nobody would bother you. people said that Pelourinho was a dangerous place in my opinion wasnt that bad of course you need to watch yourself out very careful with your stuffs , never show your cam always keep it in a safe place, during the day there were lots of cops so I felt very safe. I Recommend Acai hostel

• 5th Aug 2015

Great,cozy place in the middle of the city centre of Salvador! The atmosphere in the hostel is perfect with loads of young energetic people. The staff is super friendly and helpfull as well and every day they'll serve you a free caiparinha. Besides that, the staff informs it's guests every day about the events that are taking place in Salvador. That's how I finally ended up in, probably, the best Samba parade of Brasil which every Tuesday night takes place in the middle of the city centre

Oh my goodness I loved Açai and did not tegret staying for 7nights, in fact I was sad to leave and miss it so much. The staff is amazing, friendly and open :) I love the rooms, the free caipirinhas and breakfast. It was home- home!!!!! I think all hostels should adopt the Açai hostel style! As a South African who has been in Europe, lives in the States, and has pretty much seen all Latin America, I highly recommend Açai for anyone visiting Salvador Brazil!

It is a nice Party hostel, so if you want to Party, it is a good one. If not, it can get a bit loud. The room smelled a bit moldy, which is possibly the fault of other travellers staying, but I had the feeling nothing got cleaned. I do understand that the staff is there only temporarly, but the adive is not always very helpful.

Great location in Pelourino, and some of the best beds I've seen in a dorm. Spacious beds with curtains and personal lights, fans, and storage space. The owner, Francisco, and his staff, we're all really friendly and helpful. Was a good place to meet other travelers, and made my stay in Salvador a memorable one.

Great hostel!! The staff were so nice here and do everything they can to make you staff as enjoyable as possible. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of heading to Salvador.

Amazing hostel, feels like a second home after a few hours! The owner, Francisco is such a nice, genuine and helpful guy. Really good staff and the dorms are spacious. I highly recommend this place and will go back here for every future stay in Salvador.

Francisco foi increível, um rapaz muito legal. As meninhas extrangeiras que trabalhan ahi não poden falar nada de portugues. Muito ruim sim você está trabalhando em um pais onde a língua oficial não e inglés. Francisco is incredible. The other girls who work there don't ven speak portuguese. It is annoying for me as a spanish/portuguese speaker that people just assume because you travel you speak english. Luckily I do, but if you are going to work in a foreign country, learn the basic language

« first « Prev 1 2 3