Accents on the Park Reviews

335 Trafalgar Square, Nelson, New Zealand

there are no lockers in the rooms

Rooms and bathroom are good. Free, but very slow wifi.

The staff were great apart from one person in charge who I had a disagreement with. The East Street Cafe beneath Accents is run seperately and serves great food and has a Music jam session every Thursday .. It takes a while to get going but is really good The Palace is better than accents.

Very nice place to stay at in Nelson, good beds, clean facilities and well equiped kitchen ! The bar-restaurant next to the backpackers place is really a plus. And it is very close to the city center by walking.

I stayed in the 'dungeon' 8 bed mixed room, and other than a slight smell that it hadn't seen light in a while, I really couldn't complain. If I wanted a nicer room, I should have paid more. Good facilities, super comfy common room- perfect for a rainy day, and the friendliest manager I have ever met! Would absolutely stay again!

Nice location and friendly staff. I liked the old looks of the room and the mattress was the best I had so far compared with other hostels. The hostel has a nice bar and a separate kitchen. However, the kitchen has no atmosphere, is not very clean and a lot of stuff is either absent or broken.