Acco Hostel Reviews

Ansgariegatan 10, Stockholm, Sweden

Not so far from Galma Stan. Clean. Good staff. Secure.

No one answered at security when we phoned saying no towels or sheets were given. Original booking email gave us a code to get into room 14, but we had be changed to room 12. I could still get into room 14... lack of security for other people.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Wow. So disappointed. I thought the staff being there only a few hours a day might be okay, but it wasn't. There was a phone in the lobby to call them at 'any time' but they hardly answered. And other people had problems with not being given the new doors codes every day. The bedding was not good. Oh and they have 'bikes for rent'? No. They have ONE bike that they rented me with flat tires. I had to bring it back by 7pm, but the staff who said she would be there wasn't. Then she came in grumpy.

Good location,very clean and comfortable. And it's cheap!! I definitely recommend it . The only "bad" thing is that there are no curtains and you may wake up early,but it's a common thing in sweden I think,so remember the eye belt

• 23rd Mar 2014

Terrible. If one day i go again to Stockholm, i definitely don't stay here.

its ok for one or two nights, but not remmondable for a longer stay. there's actually no room to hang out what makes the stay a but uncozy. however it is worth its cheap price.

The organisation was a bit weird - I've never received an e-mail or sms with the code, but when we arrived there we just called them and everything was alright. When you come in you'll find a letter with your name in the lobby that gives you the room number and room code. That was a bit odd because anybody could have taken it. Besides, the hostel was a good place to stay if you're looking for a clean and affordable place in Stockholm.There is no typical hostel atmosphere though.

I was there off season, so there were no people there - thus I chose "average" atmosphere, and no staff so "average" on that also. I did return to the hostel to find the door open once. Other than that it made me feel safe that the codes changed regularly.

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Norway

First of all. One such dissapointment is.why they had stated on there website ,the free use of laundry waching machine?Than whenI went using it. they made me pay, Fivty.50 corona.why? she said"no its not free". Second. You cannnot sleep well.its like a bordell at night.pepole come and even outsiders, to play cards &drinks... laugh and shouts loudly...even watching tv programs.with an unlimited time. All this hapening from 22 hour till 4 am.nightmare.

It's a bit tricky to find but it was easier thanks to the signs left nearby!! Quite a good hostel and no need for staff at all, works with a quite simple and good system, computers available, and quite well located near a bar area! For a good experience in Stockholm I recommend it :)

Hey! Thank you for the review! We always do everything we can to improve the quality of service and accommodation for our guests. Thank you for staying with us! Welcome back again! With kindest regards, ACCO Hostel

I have stayed here for a second time now, and both times were very good. The rooms are small, but perfect for short stays and the lockers provided are good. halfway through our stay the codes of the doors changed, and they informed us beforehand (by mail and letter) and on the day by sms and email. They take really good care of their customers.

• 10th Nov 2013

Hey! Thank you for the review! We always do everything we can to improve the quality of service and accommodation for our guests. Thank you for staying withus! Welcome back again! With kindest regards, ACCO Hostel

You should better indicate the location of the hostel once we are in the tunnelbana station, it took me quite a lot to get to the hostel, I even asked locals about them and have never heard of them so I was desperate and getting upset.