Acco Hostel Reviews

Ansgariegatan 10, Stockholm, Sweden

ACCO HOSTEL IS IN A GOOD LOCATION. I HAD TROUBLE GETTING ACCESS INTO THE HOSTEL ON THE FIRST NIGHT BUT IT WAS MY FAULT AS I DID NOT HAVE INTERNET TO RECEIVE THE CODES. I WITNESSED THE HOSTEL BEING CLEANED DAILY. THERE IS HOT WATER ALL DAY. THE STAFF WAS HELPFUL. THE ROOM I STAYED IN WAS NOT SPACIOUS BUT BECAUSE MY TRIP WAS BRIEF, I WAS ABLE TO ADJUST. THE HOSTEL IS A DISTANCE FROM THE CITY CENTRE; HOWEVER, THERE ARE MANY INTERESTING RESTAURANTS NEAR THE HOSTEL. SHANA, NYC, 10/29/14-10/31/14.

Hej Shana! Thank you very much for your review!! We hope you had a nice stay and we hope you will be able to come back to Stockholm and to Acco Hostel!

There should always be someone in the reception and the code method at the entrance allows anyone to get in and use the hostel facilities. More controls in who is going in and out is required.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review! We are always trying to improve the safety of our hostel and your words help us to be better. Hope you will be able to come back to Stockholm and to our hostel!

Thank you, we were satisfied, the kitchen is well higher Irena

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Lithuania
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Acco hostel is worth what you pay. It is very cheap, but doesn't have much atmosphere or security. Everyone has access codes to the front door and the rooms, and there is rarely a staff member available (I don't think there was anyone working in the hostel for most of the time). However, it was clean and had showers, a kitchen, and laundry facilities. Overall, I had a good experience there.

Thank you for your review! We would be happy to see you in our hostel again!

The place had overflowing trashcans, hair in the showers, and water all over the kitchens and bathrooms. I did not stay the second night, which I had already paid for. The door to the hostel was propped open in the daytime, with no real verification if someone was staying.

Thank you for the review. We improved the issue with cleaning. It is one of our top priorities in the hostel. As for the door. That was a one day issue, we fixed it. Receptionist controlled the entrance. And watched a camera in the lobby when wasn't there. Thanks.

Reception is open too short time from 09.00-13.00. 09.00-15.00 had been better or 09.00-14.00. One hour more might seem not much but would do great help for those who renting, I saw it the days I stayed at you.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for the review and the suggestion. We will definitely consider it!

-Great location (only about two metro stop away from T-Centralen, Stockholm's main/central train station), helpful staff, free laundry facilities, and the showers are good - good water pressure and temperature control

Thank you for your beautiful review. We appreciate your choice to stay with us. Would be happy to see you again!

Average place. No wifi when I was there. Hardly ever a receptionist. Just poorly run.

Thank you for the review. Acco is a self-check in hostel. This means that guests can check in themselves with the code that is provided via email. With all that, guests are always supported. And in case there are any issues, they are solved very quickly. We just need to be notified by phone. Wifi issue could be corrected very quicky by rebooting a router. You could just ask :)

Cheap hostel, that's all

Thanks for the review. We have affordable prices, but with that, we are trying to provide the best possible service.

Windows poorly insulated both against street noise and daylight.

Thank you for the review. We'll correct the issue with windows.