Accommodation Bushcamp Karen Reviews

Silanga Avenue, Fair Acres road off Karen/Langata road, Nairobi, Kenya

Pleasantly surprised, had a twin en suite and considered it as excellent value for money.

• 9th Feb 2014

I was extremely disappointed with the staff and their knowledge. I was meant to be staying at a different place with a similar name where I was getting picked up for a tour and I questioned the staff 20 times seeing if I had the right place and 1 hour after my pick up time I found out from someone else that I was at the wrong place!!!

A very nice house with great facilities and very good location for visiting Karen sights such as the Giraffe Center and Elephant Orphanage. However, this place is difficult to find and is not labeled well from the outside. Our driver could not find the place for about an hour even after speaking with the hostel on the phone. Be sure to have good directions/map or arrange a transfer with the hostel itself. Othewise though, everything was great!