Accommodation Nokturno Reviews

Skalinska 2a, Zagreb, Croatia

I don't even know where to start... This was the worst hostel experience I have ever had. They DO NO have 24 hour reception. I booked this place specifically because they were suppose to have 24 hour reception. I did not see a person at the front desk my entire stay at the hostel. A friendly gentleman from the restaurant next door had to help get me settled. There were a ton of ants all over the floor and the bathroom had a weird smell. The only good this about this place is the location.

We have stayed in this hostel over new years eve. At midnight we left the hostel and went out for an hour and when we came back our wallet with money and documents was missing. We have locked the door a checked it two times. But when we came back everything was unlocked and there was noone on the reception. Overall room is quite nice, for four people maybe a little bit small. Bathroom has not been cleaned for a loooong time. Black girl on reception is nice but the other girl, the blond one, not.

• 31st Dec 2014