Accommodation Plitvice Reviews

Tomislava Jakovljevica 20, Korenica, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

It was ok since we were there for the lakes and not for socializing or so. We didn't feel welcome in the hostel, since they put up a sign that we could use their kitchen, but everytime we went there, they were having a private thing going on. And when we had dishes, first time they said: 'oh just leave them upstairs, we'll do that.' And then the next day we did leave them since the kitchen was 'occupied' and we got a comment of the owner that last day was an exception. Made us feel very awkward.

Very clean and roomy. The location is very close to Plitvice. Very well kept.

Korencia (the town of this accommodation) is about 15 minutes from the park in a car. The bus system is really unreliable and the accommodation doesn't offer rides or a shuttle. It's a nice place with a kind family but the last bus the park offers leaves at 5pm, leaving us to do nothing in a really small town for the next 5 hours. The family is great and nice, but the location is a big setback for those without a car.

Hostel owners were great! No communal kitchen but can use her kitchen. Very quiet area, but market nearby. 15 min drive to plitvice.

Had a wonderful stay at this cute b

It's a family house. Quite close to Plitvice Park, but we had a car. The lady and her son were really helpful and kind, giving us as much information as we needed. Everything is clean and the bed was comfy. Only "problem" is that the kitchen is the family one, so I felt a bit uncomfortable as I didn't want to touch something I shouldn't or disturb them; anyway they left us alone in the kitchen. Really good value for money. I recommend it. :)

The house is so beautiful. The balcony view is phenomenal. I was a solo traveler looking for some peace and quiet and I found it here. This is not the place to party. If you want to get to Plitvice Lakes I suggest you hitchhike because you could wait hours for a bus to pick you up, like I did. Great facilities. Perhaps one of the better spots to stay if you're a backpacker trying to get to the national park.

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts