Accommodation Plitvice Reviews

Tomislava Jakovljevica 20, Korenica, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

I LOVED staying here. An older couple lives downstairs and they manage the cleaning, booking etc. I had a private room and spent two nights on the balcony watching the sunset. The woman offered me some food that she cooked for dinner and I felt so comfortable--a definite home atmosphere. The house location requires a bus in order to get to the Plitvice Lakes and is not accessible by foot. However, the town is adorable with multiple hiking trails through the fields and rolling countryside.

Hello, The curtain in the bathroom doesn't look like it covers the window completely. Otherwise everything was great. Thanks for the stay. Regards Stephen

Situated in the small and nice town of Korenica this is an excellent accommodation. Recommended!

Possibly the nicest place I stayed during my most recent trip to Europe. Rooms are clean, facility is excellent, staff is extremely kind and helpful. I love the location in Korenica, close to grocery stores and banks. Staff helped me locate a missing bag of mine that I had left in a nearby town.

Korenica is a beautiful city, full of life and fight. There are some bars where you can discover the same atmosphere as the Cold War and that's priceless.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was ok since we were there for the lakes and not for socializing or so. We didn't feel welcome in the hostel, since they put up a sign that we could use their kitchen, but everytime we went there, they were having a private thing going on. And when we had dishes, first time they said: 'oh just leave them upstairs, we'll do that.' And then the next day we did leave them since the kitchen was 'occupied' and we got a comment of the owner that last day was an exception. Made us feel very awkward.

Very clean and roomy. The location is very close to Plitvice. Very well kept.

Korencia (the town of this accommodation) is about 15 minutes from the park in a car. The bus system is really unreliable and the accommodation doesn't offer rides or a shuttle. It's a nice place with a kind family but the last bus the park offers leaves at 5pm, leaving us to do nothing in a really small town for the next 5 hours. The family is great and nice, but the location is a big setback for those without a car.

Hostel owners were great! No communal kitchen but can use her kitchen. Very quiet area, but market nearby. 15 min drive to plitvice.

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts