Accommodation Plitvice Reviews

Tomislava Jakovljevica 20, Korenica, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

I LOVED staying here. An older couple lives downstairs and they manage the cleaning, booking etc. I had a private room and spent two nights on the balcony watching the sunset. The woman offered me some food that she cooked for dinner and I felt so comfortable--a definite home atmosphere. The house location requires a bus in order to get to the Plitvice Lakes and is not accessible by foot. However, the town is adorable with multiple hiking trails through the fields and rolling countryside.

Hello, The curtain in the bathroom doesn't look like it covers the window completely. Otherwise everything was great. Thanks for the stay. Regards Stephen

Situated in the small and nice town of Korenica this is an excellent accommodation. Recommended!

Possibly the nicest place I stayed during my most recent trip to Europe. Rooms are clean, facility is excellent, staff is extremely kind and helpful. I love the location in Korenica, close to grocery stores and banks. Staff helped me locate a missing bag of mine that I had left in a nearby town.

Korenica is a beautiful city, full of life and fight. There are some bars where you can discover the same atmosphere as the Cold War and that's priceless.

• 2nd Aug 2014