Accommodation Plitvice Reviews

Tomislava Jakovljevica 20, Korenica, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Situated in the small and nice town of Korenica this is an excellent accommodation. Recommended!

Possibly the nicest place I stayed during my most recent trip to Europe. Rooms are clean, facility is excellent, staff is extremely kind and helpful. I love the location in Korenica, close to grocery stores and banks. Staff helped me locate a missing bag of mine that I had left in a nearby town.

Korenica is a beautiful city, full of life and fight. There are some bars where you can discover the same atmosphere as the Cold War and that's priceless.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was ok since we were there for the lakes and not for socializing or so. We didn't feel welcome in the hostel, since they put up a sign that we could use their kitchen, but everytime we went there, they were having a private thing going on. And when we had dishes, first time they said: 'oh just leave them upstairs, we'll do that.' And then the next day we did leave them since the kitchen was 'occupied' and we got a comment of the owner that last day was an exception. Made us feel very awkward.

Very clean and roomy. The location is very close to Plitvice. Very well kept.

Korencia (the town of this accommodation) is about 15 minutes from the park in a car. The bus system is really unreliable and the accommodation doesn't offer rides or a shuttle. It's a nice place with a kind family but the last bus the park offers leaves at 5pm, leaving us to do nothing in a really small town for the next 5 hours. The family is great and nice, but the location is a big setback for those without a car.

Hostel owners were great! No communal kitchen but can use her kitchen. Very quiet area, but market nearby. 15 min drive to plitvice.

Had a wonderful stay at this cute b

It's a family house. Quite close to Plitvice Park, but we had a car. The lady and her son were really helpful and kind, giving us as much information as we needed. Everything is clean and the bed was comfy. Only "problem" is that the kitchen is the family one, so I felt a bit uncomfortable as I didn't want to touch something I shouldn't or disturb them; anyway they left us alone in the kitchen. Really good value for money. I recommend it. :)

The house is so beautiful. The balcony view is phenomenal. I was a solo traveler looking for some peace and quiet and I found it here. This is not the place to party. If you want to get to Plitvice Lakes I suggest you hitchhike because you could wait hours for a bus to pick you up, like I did. Great facilities. Perhaps one of the better spots to stay if you're a backpacker trying to get to the national park.

Owner has good hospitality. There are supermarket, a bar and a restaurant within your walking distance. It was only pity that I could not find a bus to go to Plitvice lake although I was at the bus stop at the time when I was told a bus would come. Finally, I hitch-hiked to get to there.

Great place but needs more bedding/heating in late September than it had.

For family trip by car a perfekt location. Nce, clean and quiet. We could use the owners kitchen to prepare our dinner. The owner tryed her best to explain us everything and it was all right.

Don't stay in this place if you don't have a car. It's not close to the national park and there's no reliable public transportation. The rooms are good. For using the kitchen you have to go in the owner's place which is a bit weird.

Good place to stay one or two nights to visit the Plitvice NP. A car is necessary to reach the Park (or public transport??)

Confortable, cozy. By car 10 minutes from plitvice lakes. Near there are restaurants and super markets

Clean safe place. I had a car so it was easy to get to. Grocery store is around corner. Atmosphere was fine - common area, balcony, etc. and it could be good if I had stayed more than one night. Instead, I was in and out.

When we called the house somebody anwsered and we talked in english. When we got to the house there was nobody that could speak english or help us with any questions. There were some people drinking untill 2 o clock and it was quit hard to fall a sleep

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Eritrea

it wasn't clear to me that it was at home

Hostel located in Korenica, 15 km away from the entrance to the Plitvice Lakes. The hostel is very nice, kitchen with facilities, clean rooms and clean bathrooms. Location might be a slight inconvenience if you don't have a car though, beware.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5