Accoustix Backpackers Hostel Reviews

477A Jan Smuts Avenue, Hyde Park /Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa

I hadn't ever expirienced any other place so bad in my life. The facilities are really bed kept, everething is really dirty. The location is terrible, you barely can go ou even during day light. The staff treat guests in a disgusting way, it looked like I was paying a favor for them to be there. As a backpacker and a traveller I definetely recomend you who are looking for a hostel to seek somewhere else.

I booked for a private double bed room with a shared bathroom and they gave me a private bathroom for free. The hostel is very close to Sandton and central areas. I would highly recommend staying here.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Àcoustic backpackers to me is home away from home . You just have to relax and organise your self as you would normally do back at home .

• 26th Jul 2015