Accoustix Backpackers Hostel Reviews

477A Jan Smuts Avenue, Hyde Park /Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa

It was my plan to visit this hostel. But The give me wrong infromation about the pick up. So i was force to stay someware else

The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, the hostel was clean and comfortable and a convenient distance to everything I needed. I had an amazing time at Accoustix!. I would definitely recommend this backpackers to everyone! Thank you :-)

the place has a very nice backyard and pool and outside sitting area. the common areas were used a lot and there was always somebody to chat with. the doorm rooms itself are small and good enough for sleeping. kitchen was well equipped and clean- bathroom facilites & kitchen were cleaned every day. the only unfortunate thing were the thin walls, you could hear every word spoken outside. the location is safe and easy to move around as there is a mall and a minibus rank in walking distance.

View all Johannesburg Hostels