Ace Apartments Reviews

Vaci utca 46, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

Arrived a few minutes after the hour, I rang the bell and some one answered saying that he would open in a few minutes. After 3 hours of constantly ringing and calling, no one opened the door and couldn't really sleep there! I am still waiting for the money back from the booking!!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

My girlfriend and I were really disappointed, especially for the high price for such a bad quality. These crepy and smelly rooms are sold as privates but the one we had was in the corridor between the only bathroom and the dorms and there was no door! We came in at early morning after night out and some random people were sleeping in our bed! There is no sign or name outside the building, so I imagine there is something irregular going on. Tons of better places in Budapest, we were unlucky

No reception, given a 'receipt' hand-written on scrap paper! Apartment quality atrocious: guests sleeping on couches, kitchen w/o working appliances, no shower in b/room. Beds taped together, stained cushions as pillows

The location was amazing, although not exactly where the site listed. The facilities were rather poor, but in terms of value for your money, definitely recommendable. The host was very nice as well!