Ace Hostel Reviews

Růžova 11, Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I thought this was a B&B when applied to stay here. It was a self contained apartment, which for two people or a family is fine, but as a single woman I was a bit nervous staying here - it was up 3 flights of stone steps inside iron locked gates as well as the main gate and the TV channels were not working. On a plus it is very central.

It is a nice house that I feeled like I was staying at my home. House is comfortable and very safe. Location is good, most of the attractions are just walkable from the house. Klara and Henry are vey friendly. If I go to Prague again, I am definitely going to stay there.

View all Prague Bed and Breakfasts