Achillion Hotel Reviews

Agiou Konstantinou 32, Athens, Greece

Our room was not available so we got transferred to a less appealing hotel around the corner not too happy with the switch but lucky was only for 1 night

Nice breakfast and its near the metro station.

I stayed here twice in the last week and the beautiful ladies at reception have me early check in at 9am! They were friendly and helpful and also kept our luggage while we travelled to mykynos. Location is good central and easy to get around. The rooms with balcony is definately best. Thank you for a great experience

We stayed at a 4-bed room, and it was quite crowded. Seemed like the room was originally a 2-bed room. The hotel was well-located, close to two metro stations. The breakfast was really good.

The hotel is close to the centre, but the neigbourhood isn the best. The breakfast was very nice and our room was also OK with comfortable bed, however, there was a trouble with our fridge and the hairdryer was also broken. The button for the climatization was missing, so we had to go to the reception every single day to ask them to turn it off!It was a bit annoying.And one day, when the staff changed the bed clothes,it was totally wet, which means, I had to sleep in it.

This is located very near a not great part of Athens. As a woman alone it was unwise for me to leave after dark. The hotel itself had good accommodations. And during the day the location was easy to walk to the acropolis in 20 minutes.

• 11th May 2014

We stayed at Achillion during our time in Athens, and found it to be a very decent place overall. Staff were friendly enough, very willing to help us with directions and advice for sightseeing, though the room itself seemed a bit dank and old. The bathroom was cramped, but not overly so, and the street facing the hotel wasn't the most peaceful. The location itself is good, within walking distance of all the major attractions and between two Metro stations. Not a bad choice for where to stay.

Breakfast is very good in this hotel. Location is not bad. Room is clean and tidy. Good value.

The hotel itself is fine. Good value for the price. It is in an extremely sketchy neighborhood though. I would not recommend this hotel for families with children or women traveling alone. Don't go out after dark.

Everything was really nice in this Hotel, the only problem... the wifi signal was on-off all the time, but other than that, great place, great staff, great breakfast, location is not that far from city centre but you've got to walk around 15 min to syntagma and maybe 25min to the acropolis, but it's a cool neighbourhood, not dangerous but with a lot of movement, maybe you see a face of athens that's not always perfect and beautiful but more real, but that's all right.

I have been there 5 days. I had room on last floor and view on Ag.Konstantinou Str. which was great I actually felt atmosphere of Athens. Hotel staff was very friendly I felt relaxed. Room as well as bathroom was very clean. The only thing that could be better would be showers. That's all. I definitely would I choose this hotel next time.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Great hotel! Amazing value for the price. Would recommend it to anyone staying in Athens.