Achillion Hotel Reviews

Agiou Konstantinou 32, Athens, Greece

Breakfast is really good

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

I enjoyed my stay at Achillion Hotel very much. It was in a conveinent location and easy walk to the nearby metro. The ride on the metro was very short to all the main sights in Athens. The rooms are very small, but clean. Everything you need if your out most of the day. My only complaint would be that instead of a full bed, I was given a room with twin size beds pushed up against each other. But I've noticed that to be very common in Europe. I would recommend to anyone visiting Athens.

What to say about this wonderful hotel. Incredible clean and quite room with terrace. Professional staff and breakfast included. The price really worth it!

Perfect hotel for the price of a hostel with a good breakfast included and free WiFi. Only one negative point: Don't ask at the reception for a rental car. They recommented us a not so good offer from their partner company and they were not honest to us, as we found out.

• 15th Aug 2015

Dear Mr, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the car rental issue we would like to assure you that we do our best in order to provide our guests with the best services available. Car rental rates often fluctuate depending on availability and company. We hope we will have the chance to host you again in a future occasion The Achillion crew

Great clean comfortable stay

Dear Lenna, Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel We hope we will have the chance to host you again in a future occasion The Achillion Hotel crew