Achillion Hotel Reviews

Agiou Konstantinou 32, Athens, Greece

Everything was really nice in this Hotel, the only problem... the wifi signal was on-off all the time, but other than that, great place, great staff, great breakfast, location is not that far from city centre but you've got to walk around 15 min to syntagma and maybe 25min to the acropolis, but it's a cool neighbourhood, not dangerous but with a lot of movement, maybe you see a face of athens that's not always perfect and beautiful but more real, but that's all right.

I have been there 5 days. I had room on last floor and view on Ag.Konstantinou Str. which was great I actually felt atmosphere of Athens. Hotel staff was very friendly I felt relaxed. Room as well as bathroom was very clean. The only thing that could be better would be showers. That's all. I definitely would I choose this hotel next time.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Great hotel! Amazing value for the price. Would recommend it to anyone staying in Athens.

Breakfast was terrific as they change their menu everyday. And housekeeping came everyday to make the beds and change new towels. Good job.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Very good value for money! I would definitely stay there again

• 7th Dec 2013

fortunately we could stay in a good twin room, and it was excellent price. really nice breakfast and helpful staff.

The staff are so friendly!! It's really unbeliveable that the room is so cheap, it's really worth money.

Stayed here for one night with my girlfriend, just needing a place for the night on short notice. It was fairly priced, but we had never been to Athens and weren't sure which areas are bad areas. It would appear that the Achillion is somewhere in the middle, even though the surrounding streets look a bit shady. The staff was nice, there's cheap beers in the lobby, and our room had a refrigerator which was good to keep said beers cold. Anyway, if you need a spot for the night, this place is okay.

I lliked my stay there. It was close to bus station and all the main attractions are also nearby. The bed was amazing! Ididn't want to get up. And breakfast was also super tasty! I cam only recommend