Achillion Hotel

Fabulous 128 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 128 Total Reviews

20th Jul 2017

A clean and classy hotel with very helpful staff. The continental breakfast is great. Centrally located. The Wi-Fi is spotty, which can be pretty frustrating, but I found this to be the case at all three hotels/hostels I stayed at in Greece; don't know what that's about. Also, my mattress was not very comfortable, I could feel the springs sharply through the surface. Overall though Achillion Hotel was a good experience and a welcomed break from hostels.

• Singapore, Female, 31-40
22nd Mar 2017
8.0

It is a simple hotel with basic but clean facilities. The shower space was a little small though. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was great with a generous spread! I found the location closer to Omonia station than metaxourgio station. Contrary to what others wrote, I found the area safe as a female solo traveller. Just don't stay out too late on your own.