Superb 142 Total Reviews
Superb 142 Total Reviews
Acme Guest House Located at Thamel, , Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu kathmandu P.O.Box. 10506 Thamel
91% 142
27.7158208 85.3106235
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
5th Dec 2016

Acme were very accommodating - I just wish i could have stayed longer! I arrived late in the evening and when i checked in they upgraded my room. The room was the cleanest I have stayed in + the most comfortable. I will certainly be staying here next time I visit Kathmandu. It's also in the heart of Thamel so easy to wander around.