Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
Acme Guest House Located at Thamel, , Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu kathmandu P.O.Box. 10506 Thamel
86% 141
27.7158208 85.3106235
    Rooms available

16th Apr 2016
7.1

This is located in Thamel, which is great if you want to be in a touristy shopping area. This place has a front yard which is uncommon. They were accommodating when I needed to eat my breakfast early so I could catch a 7am bus. I can't say much for the cleanliness and quality of rooms, but maybe that is standard in Nepal for budget places. You get what you pay for. I threw down an extra $15 to get a more comfortable hotel the following week.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
19th Feb 2016

My name is David, and this is my second time visiting Nepal from Canada. I have stayed at many places in Thamel and i assure you none of which that compare price with facility and service. Things such as Security, Non Curfew (which is not common with others), Great Breakfasts included not the cheap continental kind, and they even went through the trouble of booking my Trekking Flight to Lukla. Note, I have stayed at Acme pre Earthquake and now post Earthquake and everything is still fantastic.