Acme Guest House

9.0
Superb 145 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

If you wanna relax and have a high quality of living and a surprisingly peaceful sleep then stay here!! location could not have been better and this was our second time in Thamel. Only bummer, we came for the pool but not high season yet so it wasn't open which was a little disappointing.

• chankeion2033
  • Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
5th Feb 2017

Their in house driver is very helperful

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
8.0

Clean and tidy place. I think I was about the only person staying there tho, but it was low season so maybe this is to blame

• Australia, Female, 31-40
5th Dec 2016

Acme were very accommodating - I just wish i could have stayed longer! I arrived late in the evening and when i checked in they upgraded my room. The room was the cleanest I have stayed in + the most comfortable. I will certainly be staying here next time I visit Kathmandu. It's also in the heart of Thamel so easy to wander around.