Acme Guest House Reviews

Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal

I stayed here twice for one night each. You can't beat the location - tucked away in the centre of Thamel in a quiet setting. The wifi was mostly good. Only comment is avoid the ground floor rooms - they're a bit dark and damp. I had a 2nd floor room the second time I stayed there and it was much better.

I hade a brilliant stay at acme guesthouse. The staff is super friendly, the location is just great and the house itself with the garden is a real pleasure. The room and the shared bathroom are more than okay for that money. The biggest bonus though are certainly the yoga and meditation that you can join for free. Anytime soon I would be enlightened to stay there again.

• 1st Nov 2014

Perfect location and very cheap. Free breakfast was an unexpected bonus