Acorn Bed & Breakfast Reviews

4/6, Radcliffe Road,West Bridgford, Nottingham, England

Good value basic accomodation, would stay again but could do with a bit more of a clean (by no means bad though) in the large room in the basement the one TV freeview box doesn't pick up any channels, guessing the areial is missing plus the remote was missing also.

• 10th May 2014

realli nice and very sweet tenants

• 1st Nov 2013

Just a little bit quirky. If you're offered an attic room at the back where it's quiet, only accept if you're under 5' in height. I kept hitting my head on the beam and was only able to stand up in half of the room. However, my accommodation suited the purpose of my visit to Nottingham without costing a fortune.

• 5th Apr 2013

Great location and nice and warm :)

• 2nd Mar 2013

It was worst experience I ever had. Bedroom was very cold,ne of the beds wasn't made , carpets very dirty. Beds were not comfortable at all all 3 of us had bad back next morning after sleepless night and car alarm was on all night. And as best surprise for breakfast we had only toasts, got offered cereals. Not cooked breakfast at all, even there were sauces on side in dining room and from kitchen we'd smell cooked breakfast. Website didn't informed there is not cooked/nor continental breakfast.

• 19th Nov 2012
  • Slovakia
  • All Female Group, 41+

very cheap for a private room and very helpful staff, but a bit far from the train station.

Clean and tidy, nice helpfull staff.

• 8th May 2012

Unprofessional and unhelpful staff, dirty carpet with a stain on it outside the bathroom door. It wasn't clear if the hotel was being staffed by identifiable members of staff or just "any Joe on the street!". Confusing information about breakfast as the clocks were going forward. Misleading hotel website information and bad service on arrival.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room and facilities were basic but clean and comfortable. Food and service were good. The hotel is conveniently located, and I found it very helpful to have hotel parking where I could leave my car during my two day stay. I would go there again.

• 18th Nov 2011
  • Wales

Very kind Staff. Nice place to stay!

They lost my booking but were still able to facilitate me. I was arriving quite late in the night and they were one of the few hostels willing to facilitate a late arrival at no extra cost. The location is conveniently on the skylink bus route from midlands airport. The bed wasn't that comfortable and I could hear the traffic on the street. The staff were extremely helpful. Decent breakfast.

cannot be closer to the Nott Forest (football) and Trent Bridge (cricket) grounds, so if this is your spot of interest in Nottingham, then you should go for it

It's great!! A nice B&B!

Room all OK but mine needed a mirror. Put numbers on Fire-doors as bit of a rabbit warren trying to find your room when it's late. Breakfast very good and staff all nice.

The \"Hotel\" sign at the Acorn B&B confused us at arrival. In fact, the building makes the impression of a small hotel rather than a B&B. Overall, it is a nice place to stay, but in front ouf our window was a lot of noise at night (road and people).

It's a Hostel perfect for families and friends groups, it's familiar and the staff helps to stay seems to be in your house. It's Perfect, Thank you for all. The Catalan Girls!

There is parking available which is a plus. Quiet and tolerable.

Excellent English Breakfast! Kind Staff.

Excellent Staff ! Very H helpfull & friendly ! I would reccomend & stay again !

Good, affordable place to stay. Car parking available too.

View all Nottingham Bed and Breakfasts