Acropolis Hotel Ios Reviews

Ios Greece, Ios Greece, Ios, Greece

Good spot only 10 minute walk to the beach. We had a beautiful view of the main beach from oue little balcony. Staff were nice enough, we had free transfers to and from the hotel. We could walk back from town at night with no troubles..which was good because that's where all the bars are obviously and a cab can cost a fair bit after 12 at night. I went at the end of August, which is at the end of peak season so it wasn't too busy which was nice!

The best place in Ios. Everything was perfect, from the transfer from the port to the reception, rooms and service. A great place to stay when I go back to Ios I will definitely be staying there. Aside from the great accommodations Nikos was a great host who was kind enough to help me out and about on the island and even went to the extent of sending me a couple of things that I left behind. Thanks to everybody in the Acropolis Hotel.

• 12th Aug 2015