Acropolis Hotel Ios Reviews

Ios Greece, Ios Greece, Ios, Greece

Good spot only 10 minute walk to the beach. We had a beautiful view of the main beach from oue little balcony. Staff were nice enough, we had free transfers to and from the hotel. We could walk back from town at night with no troubles..which was good because that's where all the bars are obviously and a cab can cost a fair bit after 12 at night. I went at the end of August, which is at the end of peak season so it wasn't too busy which was nice!

The best place in Ios. Everything was perfect, from the transfer from the port to the reception, rooms and service. A great place to stay when I go back to Ios I will definitely be staying there. Aside from the great accommodations Nikos was a great host who was kind enough to help me out and about on the island and even went to the extent of sending me a couple of things that I left behind. Thanks to everybody in the Acropolis Hotel.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Lovely place, N was a super host.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Lovely people who run it who go above and beyond what is expected. If going to ios stay here really close to both beach and town square

Brilliant place, we loved it and in a time of great economic uncertainty, everyone there was brilliant. My brother and I are truly and honestly grateful for your help and hospitality.

Really good stay and would really recommend. The view was stunning and although was the steep hill down the beach was so nice! Also ios town was only a 10 min walk so not too far at all. Thanks again!

• 28th Jun 2015

This place was incredible! Perfectly positioned on the main beach of Ios, within easy walking distance of both the town center and also one of the main party hostels. The place was super clean, the air conditioning worked perfectly, and the wifi was great. The owner was so kind, and even waited at the port for us when our ferry was running an hour late. It was incredible value for money and I would absolutely reccomend it to anyone considering Ios. We had a great time!!

The location was ideal as it was within walking distance from the beach and the main town. The owner was very helpful and gave us a ride from and to the port.

• 6th Jun 2015