AdHoc Hostel

• imsoindyyy
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

Clean, good location, really no good atmosphere though. Common room is a bit un-inviting. Staff were good and the security was abit iffy - I wasn't told I had to lock my door leaving and it was unlocked all day (normally the doors automatically lock)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017
6.9

The hostel had an amazing location but in general wasn't the best hostel I've stayed in. The rooms and bathrooms weren't very clean. But it was low season so I assume that there are less staff working everyday to clean them. The rooms had lockers which is always nice. I didn't like how laundry worked - 10 euros and they do it for you. But overall I had a good stay in Ljubljana.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
6th Apr 2017

Great location, lovely staff, very clean, also, comfy beds, within walking distance of everything. Tiny kitchen though.

1st Apr 2017

I had a very nice stay here. The staff was super nice and helpful and gave me a tour of the building so I knew where everything was. Since it was the off season of tourism there, I had an entire room to myself which was nice. I just wonder if the bathrooms would be crowded when the building is full of people. There wasn't a lot of privacy with the bathroom but it worked just fine. The location was the best part. I would definitely recommend.

Dear Francesca, we are very glad to hear such a nice words about our hostel and that you were treated well by our team.