AdHoc Hostel

Fabulous 299 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
6.0

Lovely staff and good location but dorm really messy, lockers too small and showers quite bad.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Love it here! Very central and easy to find without a map or phone. So many nice places to eat around there, staff are lovely and very helpful, nice common area. Small kitchen and fridge to store food. Room was nice and clean and so were the showers. Will definitely be staying here again!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Staff were extremely friendly and approachable for information and help. Unfortunately my friend and I couldn't find any power socket in the 8 bedded room that we stayed in but the staff very kindly let us charge our stuff at the counter. Very clean rooms, beds and toilets. Location is SUPERB, with all the attractions at/near your doorstep

• Wales, Female, 31-40
1st Jun 2017
8.0

Really good location and very clean. Also very helpful with lots of recommendations. Only concern was security - eventhough they had someone on site 24hrs a day, the locers didn't seem very secure. Overall I would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend it.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
19th May 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about my time there. The rooms were bright and clean, the location was just about as central as you can get and the staff went above and beyond at every opportunity. We washed our clothes there and forgot to check our pockets before we gave them our clothes. There was a lipstick in one of the pockets most of our clothes were ruined. They washed and dried them four times in a row for us to try to get the stains out, free of charge!

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

The location is perfect! Right in the main hub and right by all the restaurants and the canal! Staff are friendly and helpful as well which was great. Not much of an atmosphere though. The design and layout doesn't quite allow for a lot of social engagement between travellers as there is no breakfast option and thus no real common area. Other than that it was perfect for what I needed: a clean, peaceful and comfortable place to stay and explore the city with ease.

• imsoindyyy
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

Clean, good location, really no good atmosphere though. Common room is a bit un-inviting. Staff were good and the security was abit iffy - I wasn't told I had to lock my door leaving and it was unlocked all day (normally the doors automatically lock)

• seekeyun4869
  • Singapore, Couple, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017

The staffs were great and helpful. One of them helped us to print bus tickets (like 8 of them) and was happy to wait for me to recheck and print a few more. There was free apple too. Location is central. All within walking distance. The only flaw is that the toilet was a bit small and the shower area does not drain very well. Otherwise very good!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2017
6.9

The hostel had an amazing location but in general wasn't the best hostel I've stayed in. The rooms and bathrooms weren't very clean. But it was low season so I assume that there are less staff working everyday to clean them. The rooms had lockers which is always nice. I didn't like how laundry worked - 10 euros and they do it for you. But overall I had a good stay in Ljubljana.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
6th Apr 2017

Great location, lovely staff, very clean, also, comfy beds, within walking distance of everything. Tiny kitchen though.