Ada B&B Reviews

Via Locchi 3, Verona, Italy

One bathroom is really not enough for all those rooms. Also: don't call yourself bed AND BREAKFAST. A few cookies, couple of loafs of bread, milk and cornflakes doesn't qualify as breakfast.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Location of the B & B is ok, it's a 15 to 20 min walk to the centre. Room was very spacious and nice. Only problem was the road next to the B & B, very loud so I could not sleep very well at all. Breakfast was tipically italian and so not very good. Some cookies and cake, possibility to make coffee or tea.

We had a really great time at the hostel... it was clean, not too many people around and staff was really nice and caring!

Hostel was really clean. It felt like staying in someone's apartment. The owner was there only to let new people in and to clean every morning. The worst thing was that there was a kitchen yes, but you couldn't cook there. Fridge was allowed to use but the stove wasn't. Location is a bit far but buses go and we had no problem with walking, the distance to the center isn't impossible.

Great hostel in a great city, good rooms great breakfast, nice owner. I can't say anything bad about it. It may be a little out of the city centre, but its easily walk-able and verona has this great bike program where you can rent bikes all over the city for a couple of euros and one of the points where you can get a bike is right in front of the hostel. If you arrive by bus, just walk on in the direction of the bus until you get to the unicredit bank, its an apt. at the back of the building.

Everything was OK, just alright for the 2 nights we spent there. The location is rather good: you can go by bus to the city center or walk (but it took us 20-30 minutes). The room is big and clean, but unfortunately there was no wardrobe or hangers for our clothes. And since it is the sunny side, it was getting rather warm by evening. The breakfast was OK, but mostly sweet. The kitchen is well-equipped, so you can buy and prepare your own food if you want. I recommend this place for short stays.

We loved it and I recommend it to everyone who plans to stay for a few days in Verona, great location (we went by foot to the center cca 15-20 min.), free parking, beautiful room and very clean bathroom..

I had a wonderful time at the Ada B&B you definitely get your money's worth. The only downside were the directions. I guess there must be two Memeli stations for the bus to get off or at least one closer to the accommodations. My friend and I walked around for an hour with our heavy backpacks not sure of where the unicredit bank was even after asking locals. In hot weather this was not fun by any means. The directions should be clearer. Other than that it was a lovely experience.

Excellent place to stay in verona. 10 minute walk into the centre. Nice buffet breakfast and coffee. Balcony to relax on and the owner us very helpful. Will stay here on out next trip to verona.

A bit outside the center, but it didnt bother us too much. Overall a nice place but if you want to meet new people, u shouldnt probably choose this place :)

15 minutes walk to the center, Luca is amazing and was very helpful to us. I would wholeheartedly recommend this apt. to everyone who would like to enjoy Verona . Luca gave us many recommendations about what to see in the city, which made our stay in Verona unforgettable. Thank you!

• 11th May 2014