Ada's Guesthouse Reviews

29 Linden Street, Toronto, Canada

The pictures for this property are misleading. I stayed in the "deluxe" room and wasn't impressed. it wasn't worth the money. The roof in the bathroom was rusty. The bathroom looked really old and not very well cleaned. The kitchen had no cutlery. There was NO cable. Only 12 channels so I don't know why it is stated that there is cable. I would never stay here again.

I really enjoyed staying at Ada's Guesthouse. Having come from the Hilton (on business), I was expecting to feel a little uncomfortable in a guesthouse. However, the rooms were extremely clean and provided everything that I needed. The staff were welcoming and made my stay very relaxed. The guesthouse is very well located for accessing all of Toronto's attractions. I would certainly stay there again.

• 19th Aug 2013

Great location, very clean. Good value for money. Wifi is ia bit slow upstairs.

View all Toronto Bed and Breakfasts