Ada's Guesthouse Reviews

29 Linden Street, Toronto, Canada

The pictures for this property are misleading. I stayed in the "deluxe" room and wasn't impressed. it wasn't worth the money. The roof in the bathroom was rusty. The bathroom looked really old and not very well cleaned. The kitchen had no cutlery. There was NO cable. Only 12 channels so I don't know why it is stated that there is cable. I would never stay here again.

I really enjoyed staying at Ada's Guesthouse. Having come from the Hilton (on business), I was expecting to feel a little uncomfortable in a guesthouse. However, the rooms were extremely clean and provided everything that I needed. The staff were welcoming and made my stay very relaxed. The guesthouse is very well located for accessing all of Toronto's attractions. I would certainly stay there again.

• 19th Aug 2013

Great location, very clean. Good value for money. Wifi is ia bit slow upstairs.

Staff was friendly but are not positioned in the building itself. They can be reached by phone (which is provided in- and outside of the entrance). The room we had was amazing, very clean and modern. However the air-conditioning could not be manually changed so it was a bit cold and noisy. The location is excellent, less than 5 minute walk to the metro station and about a 20 minute walk into town. All in all a bit pricey for a guesthouse in Toronto but maybe also a little too luxurious for us.

Considering my overall experience with guest houses around Toronto, I'm satisfied with my stay at "Ada's Guesthouse". To be more precice "Keppler Guesthouse", because when I arrived at the Ada's Guest house and called the staff to let me in I was told that this is not my actual stay. After a little moment of surpisement, Norbert, a nice guy (+German speaking) , was picking me up at Ada's ahouse & we went to Keppler's House, which is in 50m walking distance. Simple but decent place!

Well run guest house in an unbeatable location.

I was very happy to stay there feeling totally at home. Thank you very much for owner's kindness.

Really happy with my stay at Ada's Guesthouse. It has a cozy feel about it from the outside which is very cleverly integrated with a modern feeling inside. Everything was well thought out and clean. A real pleasure to stay here. I will definitely consider it again.

• 4th Mar 2013