AdaM Reviews

Skolavordustigur 42, P.O. Box 1143, Reykjavik, Iceland

All in all was a very nice place. I found the cost to be ridiculous, however pretty average for a private room in Reykjavik. I'm usually a hostel goer and was stuck paying the high price for a hotel because for a Saturday night, every single hostel bed in town was booked. But if it is a private room hotel you are looking for, a very nice place.

At first , I thought the price per room was too expensive ; but , when I compared the rates to other hotels in the area ( central Reykjavik) , I realized that it was a bargain. The location is excellent . Everything is within short walking distance. The staff was very helpful and friendly . AdaM is a very good deal !