AdaM Reviews

Skolavordustigur 42, P.O. Box 1143, Reykjavik, Iceland

All in all was a very nice place. I found the cost to be ridiculous, however pretty average for a private room in Reykjavik. I'm usually a hostel goer and was stuck paying the high price for a hotel because for a Saturday night, every single hostel bed in town was booked. But if it is a private room hotel you are looking for, a very nice place.

Enjoyed AdaM hotel and would definitely return should I visit Reykjavik again. Our room was on the 2nd floor (no lifts/elevators - warning for heavy luggage). Amazing location, clean tidy room, nice and warm (although thermostat wouldn't turn it off so it was too hot during the night). Room was right outside some construction so that gave us a wakeup call at 6am. Communal bathroom was clean but the lock on the door didn't work - toilet opposite end of the room too. Other than that, great.

• 6th Aug 2015

At first , I thought the price per room was too expensive ; but , when I compared the rates to other hotels in the area ( central Reykjavik) , I realized that it was a bargain. The location is excellent . Everything is within short walking distance. The staff was very helpful and friendly . AdaM is a very good deal !