Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon Reviews

Andrássy street 53, Budapest, Hungary

Great place to stay with friends, we had a lot of fun playing with the mini football table, the kitchen had everything we needed and the room was clean.

The hostel is well located, you have kitchen and computers for free however there's not ambiance at all the staff is not friendly

Hey guys we are from Turkey and we stayed there for 3 nights and everything was amazing. The stuff is amazingly nice and very helpful. The hostel is clean and very warm. You can find many things in the kitchen. I do not even want to mention the perfect location. You can walk everywhere from the hostel. It is in the heart of the city. I have recommended it to all of my friends. Do not hesitate to book.

The Adagio's location was perfect. We didn't use any transportation and walked everywhere. If you want to use, it's directly next to the metro station. Employees were very helpful and friendly people, they take care all of our problems very kindly. If bathrooms were special for rooms, it would be perfect but the bathrooms were still clean. Anything were totally excellent!

Simply the best...

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Hungary

warm atmosphere. excellent kitchen facilities. clean bathrooms and showers, comfortable beds.

• 17th Oct 2014

The hostel is very nice, fancy but not much cossy. The location is good, the facilities are excellent. They need to improve their security. The luggage room doesn´t have locker. Also people stole my food for 5 days. The staff didn´t help me at all, and also the didn´t wanted to check who was on the videocamaras.

Great recommendations from the staff for eating and going out - Budapest is fantastic, I miss it already...

Great place. Nice staff.

PERFECT location. Right on the square. 5 minutes from the metro and tram. Walking distance to some great sites. Cool staff and very clean. Only issue is the Small lockers. Only room for laptop honestly.

A clean hostel in a good location. Staff were helpful and super friendly. Not much of a party vibe as I would have liked but at least you could sleep when you needed too haha.

The staff was friendly, but non-intrusive (I haven't seen them much during my stay there :)) The application procedure upon arrival is a little weird (some online app that works all but properly), but it's a one-time thing. The dorm is clean and cozy. There are two electric outlets right by each bed, which is great if you want to check out tripadvisor from your iPhone while it's charging and you're laying in the bed. All in all, a great hostel.

very good hostel in a great location