Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon Reviews

Andrássy street 53, Budapest, Hungary

First time ever staying in a hostel and I was very impressed. Staff were helpful there was everything I needed there and there was great sights nearby! Definitely would stay again!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Staff were great at Adagio, after thunderstorms meant there was no electricity I was able to swap to Adagio2.0, which had a great atmosphere. Everyone was really friendly, very easy to meet people with the large common areas and in a great location too,close to metro 1.

There was a once in a lifetime while I stayed here. Meant no power, no shower and darkness .but this hostel made it ok. Candles and discounted room. Though they didn't need to . Made for a better stay as possible. Very helpful

there was a black out during our stay and the hostel does not have a generator.. but even in the darkness for two nights with no charged phones or contact with the outside world we had a great time! great atmosphere in the common room and the staff are very helpful!

This was a good hostel. Great location. My only issue was that the 4 days I was there we only had power for 2 of them. I know this isn't the hostels problem and it was out of their hands

Great location, very helpful staff who were able to compensate us due to bad power cuts. If I am in Budapest again I would definitely stay again. Thank you for the wonderful stay.

The hostel is nice but it was definitely overpriced during sziget. Other hostel offer the same standard (or maybe a little bit lower) for a notably lower price in other areas of Budapest.

Nice hostel, clean beds and rooms, loved the upstairs common room for chilling and meeting people, air con would have been good as it was very hot but we could deal with that. All round clean and lovely, great wife services, could leave our bags after check out and pick them up later. Would stay here again

• 14th Aug 2015

Stayed at this hostel for 8 nights as we were going to Sziget Festival for 5 days and wanted to explore the city. In all honesty this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at the staff went above and beyond to help us out it is so so clean, and the location is AMAZING. Really recommend a must stay in Budapest. Also amazing hungarian cuisine place next door!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Few positive points and few negative ones: The staff was very helpful and nice, huge plus The showers and toilets worked well and were cleaned often enough. Kitchen seemed pretty decent, though I'm not huge for cooking in other than my own kitchen. People would keep partying in the kitchen well past quiet hours. The room only had one fan and it was 40 degrees outside. It's a cheap fix.. Lockers weren't safe looking, didnt want to leave my things there.

This is a really great hostel with so much character. It is extremely clean and has some neat lofts.

The hostel was awesome am so were the guests. A special thank you to Peter, who went out of his way to help me when he realised I was pretty stressed out about one of my items breaking, it was difficult to find a replacement but he helped me search and find a replacement. Seriously Thank you so much, you saved my holiday!! All the staff were nice an friendly, and the rooms were clean and tidy :) Thanks again!!

Good, cheap hostel in a very good location - it is literally on the border to the going-out-area. Points of interest are within walking distance, otherwise the hostel is 2 min from the metro station. Staff was helpful, good maps are free to take. Overall it was clean, the security system is really good.

Everything was great the location was good and atmosphere also the staff were very helpfull. It was clean and modern inside. overall enjoyable experience.

Great place to meet young people traveling the world.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

It's a really nice place, it looks pretty new and it's very clean! Staff are really helpfull, they know their town well. Kitchen is clean and you find all you need there. Overall, it's a good hostel, I do recommend it !!!

Great hostel, good atmosphere which is great for meeting people!

• 25th Jul 2015

The location is very good. But the room is not clean and small. The check out time is at 10.00 am, too early

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Firstly, we booked a 4-bed dorm but when we arrived were put into a 6 bed dorm. If I wanted to stay in a 6-bed dorm, I could and would have booked it cheaper elsewhere. Secondly, the room was incredibly hot with no method of cooling or ventilation. The hostel clearly doesn't care about their guests because a few €10 fans in each room would probably be sufficient to make the rooms not intolerably hot and stuffy. Don't stay here.

• 21st Jul 2015

Everything was really good but we found a empty can of drink in our room and a dirty towel under the duvet :( Such a shame because staff were friendly and facilities good

« first « Prev 1 2 3