Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon Reviews

Andrássy street 53, Budapest, Hungary

Really enjoyed, if i could find something like this everywhere, would be perfect! The 4 bed room is pretty big!

• 11th Mar 2014

Adagio Hostel is so amazing don't even hesitate just book your stay here when in Budapest! Staff are warm and friendly, rooms are super clean, and the atmosphere was perfect for meeting people!

• 10th Mar 2014
  • VGRR

Easily the best Hostel I've stayed at whilst travelling Europe.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • MPRR

Great hospitality, everything is very close to the hostel. The staff and the other guests were both nice. (I loved those paintings on the walls of the most important hungarian things! :) )

Cool Hostel with really nice design, great location and good staff ................ I will come back!!!!

Great location, everything in walking distance, kind staff, comfortable beds, really cool design! I will come back!

I liked of this Hostel because it is near on the main points in the city and has one great subway station near. The Hostel is real clean and has one good atmosphere.

We had pleasant staying and we would definitely like to come back to Budapest and your hostel.

• 7th Nov 2013