Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon Reviews

Andrássy street 53, Budapest, Hungary

The location is quite good. Just 3 stations away from the main changing station. The room was clean and have plenty individual sockets for charging my electricity appliances, in which some other hostels might have only 1-3 sharing socket for 6 beds. I would definitely come back if Budapest pop up again on my next trip.

• 21st May 2015
  • Thailand

Good location , evrything is clean and all the staffs are friendly and helpful :) We got the night bus to go to prague and we leave all the bags in the hostel locker when we back we could organized everything and have a shower that was amazing!!!! Good place to stay for sure!

• 12th May 2015

The wifi was not the best, other than that it was excellent.

• 5th May 2015
  • Scotland

Good place to stay at. I'd recommend staying for anyone willing to stay in a dorm.

I'd done more than 10 different hostels in the last 4 weeks and sadly, Adagio is one that I didn't enjoy.. Staff wasn't really helpful, not saying hello when you come in. One shower out of 2 wasn't working. My room (10 beds dorm) was next to the common areas and people where making so much noise at 2-3am, even if the reception is 24h, no one came to tell them off, someone from the room had to do it (twice). Nothing to say about the location, really we'll situated!

Very helpful staff and good location.

Would stay here again.

The location of the hostel is great! You can walk everywhere since all the sites of interest are within 20 minutes walk and if you are not that much into walking, the metro station is less that 20 meters away and there is a bike rental station in front of the hostel as well. The staff is super nice and helpful. The breakfast is served in the restaurant downstairs called "Like" and I will totally recommend it. I will definitely come back to Adagio once I visit Budapest again.

Stayed in the raised bunk in the 9 bed room - if you can get hold of it you will feel like you have the privacy of a single in a dorm room!

Great place to stay with friends, we had a lot of fun playing with the mini football table, the kitchen had everything we needed and the room was clean.