Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon Reviews

Andrássy street 53, Budapest, Hungary

Very helpful staff and good location.

The location of the hostel is great! You can walk everywhere since all the sites of interest are within 20 minutes walk and if you are not that much into walking, the metro station is less that 20 meters away and there is a bike rental station in front of the hostel as well. The staff is super nice and helpful. The breakfast is served in the restaurant downstairs called "Like" and I will totally recommend it. I will definitely come back to Adagio once I visit Budapest again.

Stayed in the raised bunk in the 9 bed room - if you can get hold of it you will feel like you have the privacy of a single in a dorm room!

Great place to stay with friends, we had a lot of fun playing with the mini football table, the kitchen had everything we needed and the room was clean.

The hostel is well located, you have kitchen and computers for free however there's not ambiance at all the staff is not friendly

Hey guys we are from Turkey and we stayed there for 3 nights and everything was amazing. The stuff is amazingly nice and very helpful. The hostel is clean and very warm. You can find many things in the kitchen. I do not even want to mention the perfect location. You can walk everywhere from the hostel. It is in the heart of the city. I have recommended it to all of my friends. Do not hesitate to book.

The Adagio's location was perfect. We didn't use any transportation and walked everywhere. If you want to use, it's directly next to the metro station. Employees were very helpful and friendly people, they take care all of our problems very kindly. If bathrooms were special for rooms, it would be perfect but the bathrooms were still clean. Anything were totally excellent!

Simply the best...