Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon Reviews

Andrássy street 53, Budapest, Hungary

I loved everything at the hostel !!! I still can't belive what a nice stuff and lovely place. I am so sad that I only could stay for one night. They gave me advices where to go and what to see or do, they are so helpful.

• 28th Jun 2015

This hostel is lovely ! Met lot of great people there and the ALL the staff are really nice and helpful !! would definitely go back again if I visit to Budapest !

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear Guest! thank you very much for your review, it was our pleasure to host you. :) We are looking forward to see you next time! Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Bigger lockers would be ideal so whole rucksacks can fit in and not just small valuable items, otherwise a lovely stay.

Good hostel just to sleep in nothing compared to the crazy party hostels around. But nice and easy going really.

Really great stay, staff was very friendly and helpful. Mattresses were a little thin but this is no big deal. They had individual lockers with locks included big enough for all your stuff. Only 2 toilets but there was never really any waiting.

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your review, we hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel dispite the small gaps. We try to improve them for your next visit :) Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Staff was super nice and extremely helpful, made you feel welcome to be there and excited to be in Budapest. They helped advise about night-life, getting around the city, didn't push any tours or sales, and were very helpful overall. This is a great place to meet people, perfect location for fun around the city and at night, and very easy to get to and around. Would definitely stay here again.

One of the cleanest Hostels I have stayed around Europe so far, I can see the owner is putting a lot of effort. Spacious even in a 12-bed mixed dorm and all the guests are friendly and considerate.

My only complaint would have to be noise. I stayed there 4 nights, and every single night I had trouble sleeping due to the roomates coming home very loud and late. While this is obviously on the people and not the hostel, I wish Adagio would have done a better job to enforce quiet hours after 10 pm.

• 18th Jun 2015

Dear Guest! Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoyed your holiday in Budapest. We try to do our best to maintain silence during the night, but it could be very difficult, especially in a dorm room. See you next time! Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

The hostel after reconstruction isn't yet 100% ready, but the little things are easy correctable. (e. g. missing bath curtain).

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel despite the small deficiencies. We have already put on the shower curtains, we hope we can see you next time, and until then everything is going to be done. :) Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Great common room area. Although there was no air conditioning and it was very hot to sleep at night.

Thank you for your review, we hope you had a great time in Budapest. We sorry for the lack of the air conditioning, we try to install it until your next visit. :) Best regards, Adagio hostel 1.0

Very good hostel! Recommended.

• 11th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your review, it was our pleasure to host you. See you next time! Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Nice Hostel! Good Location and helpful staff!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

It was a nice place in a good location and the staff was really helpful!

• 6th Jun 2015

This hostel recommended me a lot of programs around a city. I was never bored. I had lots of fun. The accomodation was perfect for me. The roommates were nice to me and also the workers there. It was clean and it takes place in the city center. So just the best if you would like to stay in a hostel!

Great place, with great staff. They were very kindly, and helpful.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

The concept of the shower was interesting, faucet had to be held down in order for the water to run.

• 24th May 2015

Staff here were very friendly and helpful, making bookings for us and giving good advice. The kitchen looked good and the snug was a great place to sit and meet other people. Not a massive hostel so wasn't noisy and I felt very safe here.

The location is quite good. Just 3 stations away from the main changing station. The room was clean and have plenty individual sockets for charging my electricity appliances, in which some other hostels might have only 1-3 sharing socket for 6 beds. I would definitely come back if Budapest pop up again on my next trip.

• 21st May 2015
  • Thailand

Bed is a little bit old but everything is so clean. Staffs were very helpful. And the location is totally perfect!

Good location , evrything is clean and all the staffs are friendly and helpful :) We got the night bus to go to prague and we leave all the bags in the hostel locker when we back we could organized everything and have a shower that was amazing!!!! Good place to stay for sure!

• 12th May 2015