Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon Reviews

Andrássy street 53, Budapest, Hungary

First time ever staying in a hostel and I was very impressed. Staff were helpful there was everything I needed there and there was great sights nearby! Definitely would stay again!

Dear Guest! Thank you very mush for your positive reviwe, we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and we look forward to see you again! Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Great place. Would stay there again

• 20th Aug 2015

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your positive reviview. We hope you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to see you again. Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Staff were great at Adagio, after thunderstorms meant there was no electricity I was able to swap to Adagio2.0, which had a great atmosphere. Everyone was really friendly, very easy to meet people with the large common areas and in a great location too,close to metro 1.

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your positive review, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your understanding again because of the lack of electricity. We hope you enjoyed your stay anyway and we look forward to see you again. Best regards, Adagio hostel 1.0

There was a once in a lifetime while I stayed here. Meant no power, no shower and darkness .but this hostel made it ok. Candles and discounted room. Though they didn't need to . Made for a better stay as possible. Very helpful

Staff very rude and disrespectful

Dear Guest! Thank you for your review, altough we can't agree with it. We sorry for the lack of electricity, but we couldn't do anything with it, we gave you discounted price. We hope you reached your flight, despite you had a reservation for that night as well. Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Great location and friendly staff. There was a huge thunderstorm in Budapest and it knocked off the power around the area. The haired was sweet enough to waive off one of the two days. Nice little kitchen area.

there was a black out during our stay and the hostel does not have a generator.. but even in the darkness for two nights with no charged phones or contact with the outside world we had a great time! great atmosphere in the common room and the staff are very helpful!

This was a good hostel. Great location. My only issue was that the 4 days I was there we only had power for 2 of them. I know this isn't the hostels problem and it was out of their hands

Great location, very helpful staff who were able to compensate us due to bad power cuts. If I am in Budapest again I would definitely stay again. Thank you for the wonderful stay.

The hostel is nice but it was definitely overpriced during sziget. Other hostel offer the same standard (or maybe a little bit lower) for a notably lower price in other areas of Budapest.

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your review. Sziget fesztivál is the biggest event in Budapest, that's why we working with higher prices during that week. Like every other property in the city. We hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel anyway, and we hope we can see you next time as well. Best regards, Adagio hostel 1.0

Nice hostel, clean beds and rooms, loved the upstairs common room for chilling and meeting people, air con would have been good as it was very hot but we could deal with that. All round clean and lovely, great wife services, could leave our bags after check out and pick them up later. Would stay here again

• 14th Aug 2015

Dear Guest! Thank you for your positive review, it was our pleasure to host you. We hope you enjoyed your stay. We are going to install air conditioning until your next visit. We look forward to see you next time as well. Best regards, Adagio hostel 1.0

Stayed at this hostel for 8 nights as we were going to Sziget Festival for 5 days and wanted to explore the city. In all honesty this is the best hostel I've ever stayed at the staff went above and beyond to help us out it is so so clean, and the location is AMAZING. Really recommend a must stay in Budapest. Also amazing hungarian cuisine place next door!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Wales

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your positive review, it was our pleasure to host you. We hope you enjoyed your stay in our hostel and we look forward to see you next time as well. Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

Few positive points and few negative ones: The staff was very helpful and nice, huge plus The showers and toilets worked well and were cleaned often enough. Kitchen seemed pretty decent, though I'm not huge for cooking in other than my own kitchen. People would keep partying in the kitchen well past quiet hours. The room only had one fan and it was 40 degrees outside. It's a cheap fix.. Lockers weren't safe looking, didnt want to leave my things there.

Dear Guest! Thank you very much for your review, and thank you for choosng us. We hope you enjoyed your stay despite the small deficiencies. Until your next visit we will install air conditioning in the rooms. Best regards, Adagio Hostel 1.0

This is a really great hostel with so much character. It is extremely clean and has some neat lofts.

The hostel was awesome am so were the guests. A special thank you to Peter, who went out of his way to help me when he realised I was pretty stressed out about one of my items breaking, it was difficult to find a replacement but he helped me search and find a replacement. Seriously Thank you so much, you saved my holiday!! All the staff were nice an friendly, and the rooms were clean and tidy :) Thanks again!!

Good, cheap hostel in a very good location - it is literally on the border to the going-out-area. Points of interest are within walking distance, otherwise the hostel is 2 min from the metro station. Staff was helpful, good maps are free to take. Overall it was clean, the security system is really good.

Everything was great the location was good and atmosphere also the staff were very helpfull. It was clean and modern inside. overall enjoyable experience.

Great place to meet young people traveling the world.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

It's a really nice place, it looks pretty new and it's very clean! Staff are really helpfull, they know their town well. Kitchen is clean and you find all you need there. Overall, it's a good hostel, I do recommend it !!!

Great hostel, good atmosphere which is great for meeting people!

• 25th Jul 2015