Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica Reviews

Andrássy Street 2. I. floor 1. Doorbell: 12, Budapest, Hungary

Very well located, in a nice historical building. Inside, it is very modern, nothing to complain about. But the big size of the hostel makes it too anonymous for me...

Great location and security! They provide lockers and locks to keep things in your room safe!

Adagio was great! It was small so it was really easy to meet other people. The common room was awesome, and the general atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. Security was good but a lot of the time the staff wasn't at the front desk. When they were everyone was really kind and helpful with every question! It wasn't the cleanest place I've ever seen, but it wasn't horrible. Overall it was an excellent experience! Location was perfect-- close to everything!

• 24th Feb 2015

It was great, staff was very supportive and helpful.

The hostel was too cold, the heater didn't work, I had to sleep wearing all my coats and even though I got a cold. I could not sleep all night long due to the severe cold. Be aware of this during the winter

The staff could be a little more proactive.

• 5th Jan 2015

Very cozy. Super recomend!

No hot water and wifi was horrible! In the fast foods you can get a wifi much better than in the hostel.

The showers were always cold. And there was no changing area. Bathrooms also far from the bedrooms. But wifi throughout the hostel and great location. Very safe.

It was great staying in Adagio, location is great and everything was so clean that we were surprised. Will come back again!

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Great location but it was very obvious where the hostel was trying to save money. Showers are on a 10 second timer so you need to continually press the button. 1 minute timer would be better. It seemed clean enough, but the lighting was dark in the bathrooms. Wifi was iffy, we ended up using the coffee shop's down the road.

• 6th Dec 2014

When called I doorbell downstairs a girl answered, said something like «first floor» and hanged up. I tried the door but it was still locked so I rang again. The girl answered again: — Hello, she said. — Hello. — Can you answer when I am talking to you? — All right. — What is it you want? — Is it a hostel? — Yes. Do you have a reservation? — Yes. — Okay, come in. On the other hand the place is extremely cheap, centrally located and the other guy on the reception printied my tickets for free.