9.0
Superb 637 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 637 Total Reviews
Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica Located at Andrássy Street 2. I. floor 1. Doorbell: 12, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Budapest 1061 Andrássy Street 2. I. floor 1. Doorbell: 12
90% 637
47.4996916 19.0550136
    Rooms available

20th Nov 2016

They definitely have the best staff ever! All of them are very friendly and helpful - Ramona is the best. Couple annoying things... They don't offer breakfast, not even if you want to buy, and showers are the push in to get 10 seconds of water - hate those with passion!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Budapest. It was very central and we were able to walk to everything we wanted to visit. And the hostel itself was very clean.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

There's not really anything that I'm unsatisfied with! One of the most pleasant hostels I've stayed in while travelling around Europe! Awesome location at awesome prices, nothing gets better than this!

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
28th Oct 2016

The hostel is well situated. Easy access to most of the attractions. Hostel facilities are good and all the staffs are friendly and helpful. If any complaints, we booked for 4 nights in the 6 beds dorm. However, what we get was the 8 beds dorm. Others then that, everything was great.

10th Oct 2016

Great, central location. Close to public transit.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016
8.0

I wish this hostel had been a bit more lively. You can meet people in your room and in the kitchen but it's not exactly the most fun atmosphere. The staff was okay but the cleaning ladies kept coming in every morning before 10 am, and looked really angry if you were still there. Also, I wish my bed had had a privacy curtain, but sadly it did not. The location was super central, but that also meant the street was a very loud at night! Overall, this is a fine place to stay, but not perfect.

6th Oct 2016

Best place to stay in Budapest!

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
3rd Oct 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Period. Staff was really friendly, location was insanely good, the view from my very own window allowed me to see St. Stephen's Basilica. Rooms were really good, each one with its own locker. We had been really unlucky and the magnetic door of the very own hostel started failing, so when we got back one night to the place, we had to wait a few hours until someone came to fix it. Besides that, really great experience and probably one of the best places I've been

• Ecuador, Female, 18-24
3rd Oct 2016

Perfect location, nice staff and good vibes. Fits needs of mostly any kind of traveller.

3rd Oct 2016

Walking distance to everything, but definitely a chilled out hostel. The ruin bars are close if you want to go out though.