9.0
Superb 529 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 529 Total Reviews
Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica Located at Andrássy Street 2. I. floor 1. Doorbell: 12, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Budapest 1061 Andrássy Street 2. I. floor 1. Doorbell: 12
90% 529
47.4996916 19.0550136
    Rooms available

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Hands down one of the best hostels we stayed at on our trip. Beds have curtains so sleeping is nice. Toilets and showers are great aside from the constant hammering of the shower button to keep it going. Toilet paper is also a creation of the devil being more like cardboard than paper. Kitchen and bar facilities are excellent! Really really social area where we met a lot of people. Some will criticise the social atmosphere but we managed to have 3 nights out in the 3 nights we stayed there

• Canada, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Hostel was very clean, beds were comfy, and the atmosphere was great for meeting people. I loved this hostel, the location couldn't have been better. So central and the building itself was beautiful. I'll be staying here again for sure!

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2016
7.7

Nice location. Beds are bunk beds of varying heights - mine was upper bunk, and pretty high up with no barrier on outer-side, but I didn't fall out! While location is very smart and convenient, traffic can be noisy. Otherwise nice and friendly.

14th Aug 2016

I had a great time staying at Hostel Adagio 2.0 in Budapest. It was located close to just about everything and a five minute walk to the main metro hub. The staff was friendly and always available and everything was clean. The rooms were really nice and I felt safe the whole time I was there. I have no complaints about anything at this hostel and will probably stay there again the next time I visit the beautiful city of Budapest.

• elbowshalds
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
14th Aug 2016

Much better than average, but some things that could be improved. The hostel is very well laid out, airy and spacious, comfortable, light, well located, and safe. It appears quite new so everything works well. It feels like there might not enough toilet and shower facilities though. My main issue is that even though I booked the room weeks before, somehow there was a double booking and I got moved to larger dorm - this just shouldn't happen and is very frustrating.

10th Aug 2016
7.7

Perfect location, very nice staff but impossible to sleep in the double bedroom as it was overlooking one of the most frequented boulevard of Budapest...

9th Aug 2016

Had a great view of St Stephen's Basilica. Located near sites, food, shopping, and clubs!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Great place to stay, friendly staff and close to all the good places to eat and have fun in Budapest, other than Buda castle and the baths

3rd Aug 2016

Nothing bad to say about my time spent at Adagio Hostel 2.0 in Budapest. Great location within the city, clean facilities, helpful and friendly staff overall 10/10 hostel experience. There was a nice fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking needs and free tea and coffee which is a plus. The only thing I that I found frustrating was the wifi... throughout my entire stay it was dodgy and constantly signing out on all electronic devices. However, it DID work, it was just more of a hassle.

28th Jul 2016
2.6

Really not sure why this place is rated so highly. - The hostel is located on a corner where two very busy roads meet. There is a ton of noise from these roads all through the night. Plus there's a loud bar area, don't plan on sleeping before it closes at midnight. - The rooms can't be locked and there's no sense of security. My stuff was moved during the day from one locker to another without permission. - The staff were extremely rude and unprofessional. Check-in took over 25 minute