Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Some of the best amd mpst helpful staff I've ever met!

• 30th Jun 2015

The staff should be there 24/7

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Great experience!! Eva was the main person I spoke to, but all hostel workers were friendly! Nice atmosphere and clean rooms. Only downside was wifi was slow and turned off sometimes. The best hostel I have stayed in because it felt more like an apartment. So much attention paid to detail like having a radio in the kitchen and a bike for borrowing at no cost!

Adam & Eva Hostel is fantastic in every way. It is charming, modern, spacious has a great kitchen and common area as well it is in a great location. It is a great price and you could not ask for anything more in one of the most romantic unbelievable cities in the world. Thank you !!!!!!!!

Very unique hostel. Small and friendly. Very knowledgable staff that are always happy to help. Make sure you check in before 8 pm.

For what you pay this hostel is amazing. You are greeted by friendly staff and the atmosphere of the entire place is relaxed and welcoming. The rooms are clean and excellent facilities like a kitchenette and bath are available. I would 100% reccomended and return.

• 15th Jun 2015

A very nice place to stay. A small charming place with a modern touch. I wish more hostels set up their WC and Shower area like this (private yet functional) The minor things keeping it from a perfect score are that the location isn't the most convenient or ideal, the bunk beds are on the cheap end, and the lockers should be big enough to accommodate backpackers with large packs.

Excellent hostel, excellent staff, excellent stay. Not much alese can be said other than excellent. Slight lack of atmosphere but not a fault by the hostel.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel- small and welcoming. Room was very big, with curtains around the bottom bunk which was cute. Bathrooms and kitchen were clean and well equipped. Quiet atmosphere but nice to relax after long day walking around/evening out. Location just 10 minutes walk from main sights and close to tram/supermarket - would recommend :)

This was one of our very favorite hostels that we stayed at in all of Europe! The staff does a fabulous job in keeping everything clean and tidy, and the kitchen was the cleanest and best we've seen! We loved that the common room and kitchen give everyone plenty of space to spread out and relax. The decor and atmosphere go a long way in making it feel like home. Absolutely the best security measures that we had seen as well! I have nothing to say against Adam and Eva! Fab location and eating rec

Everything was great, easy to get to the old town. Really secure and a good atmosphere, only thing that could possibly be improved was the wifi which wasn't very reliable.

Very nice kitchen and clean rooms and bathroom. Only problem was how bright it got early in the morning since the curtains don't cover the windows very well. But definitely would stay again!

It was good and clean prague is not a big city so location is not important can get any information include restraunt

It was one of the nicest hostels i have had the pleasure of living in. Location was great in between city and large park just minutes away. No negatives worth mentioning.

Good hostel, bu Not good location and no breakfast avaiable

• 16th May 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review. There is a few options for breakfast. Good cafes right at the corner and two supermarkets just 2 mins walk. There is fully equipped kitchen on each floor plus coffee/tea available for free. We are situated in a beatiful, safe and cheap residential area which is just max. 10 mins walk from Charles bridge and other atractions. Wish you nice travel!Eva

Adam&Eva is a beautiful little hostel, a great place to stay. Due to the size of the hostel and to the kind staff, we really felt at home there. One of the girls even made cake for the guests! It was delicious! The atmosphere was really warm and informal. The kitchen and the bathrooms were always clean and well equipped. We'd definitely recommend this hostel.

Adam&Eva Hostel is such a gem. The outside of the hostel is very unassuming, but once you are inside -- just fantastic. The staff is incredibly warm and helped me out with a number of things, including transportation to the airport very early in the morning. The kitchen and bathroom facilities are really top notch and probably the best I've experienced while traveling through Europe. All in all, a lovely low-key hostel for a chill time in Prague.

• 24th Apr 2015

I loved my stay at Adam&Eva Hostel. It was very clean, the staff was always very friendly, the rooms are big and beautiful, the kitchen had all supplies needed, the hostel is very near to the old city by foot but still in a quiet area. One time we got up and discovered the staff had baked a cake for us... as a present for all the guests! The atmosphere is very homey and it really felt like a home in Prague!!

This place is perfect! Clean, location, staff, and comfy beds. I will absolutely stay here again! Wifi worked well in the common area, not so well on my bed. I loved the curtains on the beds for the extra privacy. The kitchen was well stocked and the free coffee and tea was a godsend. One of my favorite hostels so far! But this place is very clean and that's always one of the top things on my list. You won't regret staying here!

Great hostel, very clean, good location. Nice staff. Free tea and coffee was nice add-in. Would definitely recommend.