Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Very friendly staff, clean and modern décor, quiet.

• 7th Apr 2014

Awesome place to stay. Super friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.

• 6th Apr 2014

simply the best hostel in Praga!

• 4th Apr 2014

The staff were friendly and so much kind. If I go to Prague again, definitely I choose the hostel again. Just when I arrived, if I knew where the entrance bell was, I wouldn't annoy the another tenant's owner.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Japan

Very clean, very quiet, very safe.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Adam&Eva Hostel was the most comfortable hostel I´ve ever stayed in. It is a perfect location for couples, we slept in a nice doublebed-room with lovely interior. It felt like a little apartement, good privacy. Well equipped kitchen, nice little balcony, free coffee, tea, i totally recommend this hostel!! :)

• 8th Mar 2014

We stayed at Adam & Eva's ober the weekend. This was one of the best hostels we've ever been. Very clean and nice rooms and super friendly hosts. The hostel is situated in a great area far away from the touristic mainstream with local bars and restaurants. Its just a 10 min walk to the Carl's Bridge and the oldtown.

Amazing hostel! Amazing staff! Place was really clean, secure. Hostel is in a good location. Walking distance to all main sites in Prague. Best beer in the world! :) I would recommend this hostel to anyone. Best place I've stayed so far. Thanks a lot!

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

This is the best hostel that we have stayed in..we will be back for sure.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

Friendly staff, very clean, beautiful building, nice rooms. All the facilities are at hand.

• 28th Feb 2014

Easy and cheap to reach hostel from airport by public transport. Great location for cultural life and sightseeing (Prague castle just 15 min by tram form hostel). Large rooms and kitchen where you can prepare breakfast or dinner. All rooms perfectly clean with well functioning facilities. Highly appreciate kind stuff, it was a pleasant stay here. Thanks:)

Amazing hostel. I stayed in 3 other hostels during my visit to Prague, and this one was definitely the best. The place was clean, small, secure and comfortable. I highly recommend. The location is near the bridges, so when you wake up in the morning it's just a short walk to see some great stuff.

The owner was extremely rude during my whole 3 night stay, i think she hasnt realized shes offering a service and shes charging for it, shes not making you any favor. Shes self centered and she believes shes the most experienced hostel host ever... pretty disappointing. Besides the disappointing owner, the hostel is pretty good, with decent and very clean facilities.

It was awesome. Adam, the owner of the hostel was very kind and nice. Room was big and clean. It is near the tower.

A great, calm hostel, more in a bed and breakfast style, very conveniently situated, with very nice and helpful owner. I will definitely come back!

This was by far one of the best hostels we have stayed at!! The staff was so pleasant and accommodating. Kitchen was a full kitchen with oven and all. Multiple bathrooms, one with a tub!!! I would recommend this to everyone and anyone. Would definitely stay there again!!!

Well, the place is just gorgeous, and Eva is the best host you could ever hope for. The rooms are comfortable, the kitchen is well equipped and the place is super clean. It is pretty much the perfect hostel. I have been in this hostel three times, and I will come back... Thats how good it is!

This is one of the most beautiful hostels there is out there. My only comment would be that the pictures on hostelworld.com doesn't show how pretty it really is. It was by far above my expectations.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Egypt

The hostel is very nice, it is very well located and the staff is friendly and helpfull. It has a calmed atmosphere, perfect for sleeping well. I would definitly stay again in this hostel.