Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Adam&Eva Hostel is such a gem. The outside of the hostel is very unassuming, but once you are inside -- just fantastic. The staff is incredibly warm and helped me out with a number of things, including transportation to the airport very early in the morning. The kitchen and bathroom facilities are really top notch and probably the best I've experienced while traveling through Europe. All in all, a lovely low-key hostel for a chill time in Prague.

• 24th Apr 2015

Very clean, cutely decorated and new, but sterile feeling with not a lot of atmosphere. Good place for a quiet retreat but not a place to go to meet follow travellers.

Fantastic hostel. Large comfortable rooms and very friendly staff.

Awesome little hostel. Pretty quiet. There were only about 6 people that I saw in the hostel in the 4 nights I was there. Outside of that it is in a great location. Walking distance to everything. Free coffee and tea. Amazing little kitchen and good bathroom facilities. Huge rooms and comfortable beds. Would 100% stay here again.

This was a particularly nice hostel - our favorite of many we visited throughout Europe. It is exceedingly clean and very quiet - not for rowdy folks looking to party at the hostel. There are many locked doors to get to the room, which made us feel very secure. Eva checked us in and was around during our few nights - she was very nice, and has built a really nice place to stay. My girlfriend and I want to return to Prague sometime soon, and this hostel is a part of that :)

This is an amazing student Hostel. I was impressed by the hospitality of Eva.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • India

Very nice hostel but wifi does not work in the room. About 20 min walk from the city centre. Very friendly and helpful staff. There are some really good and well priced restaurants a few blocks away.

This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Perfect for young adults looking for a good place with all the amenities. This isn't a hostel you party in but it does make it easy to get to the party from, if that's what you want. It is also very very safe with lockers and security cameras. I will go back any time I'm in Prague, and I come a lot. Seriously amazing!

• 1st Apr 2015

Beautiful, clean and in a quiet location. Would totally stay again.

One of the cleanest and most beautiful hostels I've stayed in.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

Extremely friendly staff, exceptional value for money and very clean!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Amazing! If you are going to prague this is the place you want to stay.

• 9th Mar 2015

friendly and helpful staff...great hospitality..

We had a great time at new year's eve! Thank you, Adam and Eva, for that nice stay at yours and of course for the sparkling wine at the 31st!!

• 31st Dec 2014

GREAT location, loved it.

Everything worked perfectly. Common areas are adorable and beds have a nice privacy curtain! One of the coolest hostels I've been too. Just a little bit outside of town but it's a only a short walk. Lockers with keys. Very nice hostel

• 25th Dec 2014

I was looking for a get away on Christmas and sadly that isn't a popular tourist season, but this immediately turned into a good situation when I got upgraded for free to a single bedroom! The lady was exceptionally considerate in not wanting to keep me alone on the boys floor, so I was given the single room on the girls floor! I'm certain that's not something they so regularly so hat's off to them! It was a remarkably kind gesture! All facilities were perfectly good, but that's subjective.

The owner is very friendly. I definetely recommend it!

we were very pleased and we loved the room(s). planning to visit again in the future! :)

• 29th Oct 2014