Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

I had private room, I didn't have to deal with lockers, security was excellent. I didn't try wifi downstairs, but in the room I couldn't stream movies from the net, so it was weak. Clean hostel, nicely equipped kitchen. Hostel was only half filled so I never had to wait for a bathroom and was very quiet. I do suggest the hostel plan a daily get together of the clients to get interaction going and get like minded people together to explore because most of the people in Praha do not speak English.

Nice place, clean and quiet, friendly staff and also friendly guests. Just outside the city center and close to Petrin Hill. Close enough to walk to the square/bridge/castle/theatre/bars but far enough from it to have a good night sleep.

Feels very home. The setup is very nice. The atmosphere is great. Great location. Not far from the main areas. Helpful employees and very clean

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Dominican Republic

I wished the reception was open 24/7!

I was welcomed to the hostel by a friendly member of staff who provided a map and showed me around the hostel, which was very helpful. The hostel has a quiet atmosphere, people were chatting and happy but it definitely isn't a place for people who want to party. Very clean, good location (near nice restaurants and bars, away from crowds but only a few minutes walk to everything) and good amenities. My only issue would be the thin curtains, although I still slept well.

Very good

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Staff were very rarely available, only saw them upon check-in. Rang the bell and waited at reception a few times with no luck. However were quick to respond via email... Kitchen facilities were good.

• 17th Sep 2014

Loved it. Great place to stay. I will probably visit Prague again and stay here :)

I was very pleased with the place. Very nice and comfortable, plus the toilet was clean! There's a kitchen and a fridge which is convenient if you want to cook for yourself or in a group. Plus you can make your own tea and coffee. The person in charge was nice and the location was excellent. I'd definitely recommend this place!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

My second time staying here because it was perfect. Good distance from the noise but still well within walking distance from most sites. Place was super clean and very nicely decorated. Staff was amazing and helpful.

This is by far the cleanest hostel I have stayed at while travelling in Europe! It's décor is right out of an IKEA catalogue, so think clean surfaces and bold colours. Highlights - bottom bunks have a privacy curtain, a locker for valuables, fully equipped kitchen, 15 min to the old city Cons - tiny shower room and only 2 toilets, so maybe you wait. Other things - the staff are helpful, but only when asked. It's not a very social hostel - people seem to just sleep there and go out.

Very clean and comfortable hostel within walking distance of all the main attractions. Kitchen had all the necessary facilities to make a meal. We had a private room which was great but the dorms looked really nice as well. Friendly staff with good WiFi reception. Would definitely go back next time we're in Prague!

Being my first time staying in a hostel I think I was spoiled. I can't think of anything bad about the place. It was super clean and the staff was amazing. It was a short walk from the main part of Prague and also a short walk from castle and tower. I will definitely stay again.

The hostel created a 'homely' feel. It was literally like staying at home, but in Prague. The staff are helpful, well mannered and eager to please at all hours of the day. The fully kitted and accessible kitchen are of great use to aid budgeting. The coffee machine was also a big plus point.

Great location, very helpful staff, Eva took the time to contact me to make sure everything was okay, wifi is good, kitchen was good, beds were great, lockers great, privacy curtains and reading lights on every dorm bed. You can walk to old town in 15-20 mins, you can take public transit to everything else. Luggage storage, great local information, chill place, nothing but good things to say about this hostel.

Bedrooms and bathrooms were clean and tidy and everything was in it's proper place. Bedrooms got light very early as the blinds left a lot to be desired. Only one toilet and one shower on each floor so sometimes had to wait a while to use these. Pleasant stay all round

Dear Spencer,thank you for feedback.There are daylight protect blinds in each dorm, bottom beds have curtains and some guests get up earlier and need at least a little bit of day light in the dorm. There are 2 toilets and 2 showers on each floor so in total 4 toilets and 4 showers for you and you can use all of them. Cheers. Eva

This was by far the best hostel i stayed in during my month long Euro trip! It was absolutely perfect. There were always people to party with, bit it was also fairly quiet, if you wanted a night in. The locationwas great! You could walk everywhere. I would definitely stay here again!

Beautiful hostel rooms that were very clean. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help. The hostel was a little far out of town (15 minute walk), and didn't feel the safest walking back late at night, also wouldn't recommend this for a group looking to party, it's a quiet hostel.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and it was a positive experience. I felt safe walking alone early in the morning or late at night because the neighborhood is quiet and calm. Liked the security measures. Liked the privacy curtains. Liked that the bathrooms were cleaned daily. Was walking distance from the main city attractions and public transportation. Recommend it to solo travelers in particular.

• 11th Aug 2014

A nice and quiet hostel next to the river. The beds were comfortable but the floor in our room creaked like crazy which bothered us quite a lot. Otherwise the hostel was clean, nicely decorated and had a historical feeling to it. The communal kitchen was very clean and of good quality but it would have been nice to have some more stuff for spending time (a deck of cards, board games etc.) in the lounge room.

Dear Elisa,thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy with us fully. You can find the desk games, cards, guitar, books, magazines etc. on the first floor close to the reception so it was just enough to come and ask. Eva

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5