Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

friendly and helpful staff...great hospitality..

We had a great time at new year's eve! Thank you, Adam and Eva, for that nice stay at yours and of course for the sparkling wine at the 31st!!

• 31st Dec 2014

Everything worked perfectly. Common areas are adorable and beds have a nice privacy curtain! One of the coolest hostels I've been too. Just a little bit outside of town but it's a only a short walk. Lockers with keys. Very nice hostel

• 25th Dec 2014

I was looking for a get away on Christmas and sadly that isn't a popular tourist season, but this immediately turned into a good situation when I got upgraded for free to a single bedroom! The lady was exceptionally considerate in not wanting to keep me alone on the boys floor, so I was given the single room on the girls floor! I'm certain that's not something they so regularly so hat's off to them! It was a remarkably kind gesture! All facilities were perfectly good, but that's subjective.

The owner is very friendly. I definetely recommend it!

we were very pleased and we loved the room(s). planning to visit again in the future! :)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Austria

I had private room, I didn't have to deal with lockers, security was excellent. I didn't try wifi downstairs, but in the room I couldn't stream movies from the net, so it was weak. Clean hostel, nicely equipped kitchen. Hostel was only half filled so I never had to wait for a bathroom and was very quiet. I do suggest the hostel plan a daily get together of the clients to get interaction going and get like minded people together to explore because most of the people in Praha do not speak English.

Nice place, clean and quiet, friendly staff and also friendly guests. Just outside the city center and close to Petrin Hill. Close enough to walk to the square/bridge/castle/theatre/bars but far enough from it to have a good night sleep.

Feels very home. The setup is very nice. The atmosphere is great. Great location. Not far from the main areas. Helpful employees and very clean

I wished the reception was open 24/7!

The place is absolutely amazing. Felt more like staying in an apartment with friends than a hostel. Very secure entrance, great kitchen facilities (one per floor!) and great bathroom. Room was big and roomy, and bed was very comfortable, with reading light and power point. The only minor minor downside is being a little bit further out of town, but I preferred this as everything was still in very close walking distance. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Quiet, relaxed atmosphere - LOVED IT!

I was welcomed to the hostel by a friendly member of staff who provided a map and showed me around the hostel, which was very helpful. The hostel has a quiet atmosphere, people were chatting and happy but it definitely isn't a place for people who want to party. Very clean, good location (near nice restaurants and bars, away from crowds but only a few minutes walk to everything) and good amenities. My only issue would be the thin curtains, although I still slept well.

Very good

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Staff were very rarely available, only saw them upon check-in. Rang the bell and waited at reception a few times with no luck. However were quick to respond via email... Kitchen facilities were good.

• 17th Sep 2014

Loved it. Great place to stay. I will probably visit Prague again and stay here :)

I was very pleased with the place. Very nice and comfortable, plus the toilet was clean! There's a kitchen and a fridge which is convenient if you want to cook for yourself or in a group. Plus you can make your own tea and coffee. The person in charge was nice and the location was excellent. I'd definitely recommend this place!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Indonesia

My second time staying here because it was perfect. Good distance from the noise but still well within walking distance from most sites. Place was super clean and very nicely decorated. Staff was amazing and helpful.

This is by far the cleanest hostel I have stayed at while travelling in Europe! It's décor is right out of an IKEA catalogue, so think clean surfaces and bold colours. Highlights - bottom bunks have a privacy curtain, a locker for valuables, fully equipped kitchen, 15 min to the old city Cons - tiny shower room and only 2 toilets, so maybe you wait. Other things - the staff are helpful, but only when asked. It's not a very social hostel - people seem to just sleep there and go out.

Very clean and comfortable hostel within walking distance of all the main attractions. Kitchen had all the necessary facilities to make a meal. We had a private room which was great but the dorms looked really nice as well. Friendly staff with good WiFi reception. Would definitely go back next time we're in Prague!

Being my first time staying in a hostel I think I was spoiled. I can't think of anything bad about the place. It was super clean and the staff was amazing. It was a short walk from the main part of Prague and also a short walk from castle and tower. I will definitely stay again.