Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

It was one of the nicest hostels i have had the pleasure of living in. Location was great in between city and large park just minutes away. No negatives worth mentioning.

Good hostel, bu Not good location and no breakfast avaiable

• 16th May 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your review. There is a few options for breakfast. Good cafes right at the corner and two supermarkets just 2 mins walk. There is fully equipped kitchen on each floor plus coffee/tea available for free. We are situated in a beatiful, safe and cheap residential area which is just max. 10 mins walk from Charles bridge and other atractions. Wish you nice travel!Eva

Adam&Eva is a beautiful little hostel, a great place to stay. Due to the size of the hostel and to the kind staff, we really felt at home there. One of the girls even made cake for the guests! It was delicious! The atmosphere was really warm and informal. The kitchen and the bathrooms were always clean and well equipped. We'd definitely recommend this hostel.

Adam&Eva Hostel is such a gem. The outside of the hostel is very unassuming, but once you are inside -- just fantastic. The staff is incredibly warm and helped me out with a number of things, including transportation to the airport very early in the morning. The kitchen and bathroom facilities are really top notch and probably the best I've experienced while traveling through Europe. All in all, a lovely low-key hostel for a chill time in Prague.

• 24th Apr 2015

I loved my stay at Adam&Eva Hostel. It was very clean, the staff was always very friendly, the rooms are big and beautiful, the kitchen had all supplies needed, the hostel is very near to the old city by foot but still in a quiet area. One time we got up and discovered the staff had baked a cake for us... as a present for all the guests! The atmosphere is very homey and it really felt like a home in Prague!!

This place is perfect! Clean, location, staff, and comfy beds. I will absolutely stay here again! Wifi worked well in the common area, not so well on my bed. I loved the curtains on the beds for the extra privacy. The kitchen was well stocked and the free coffee and tea was a godsend. One of my favorite hostels so far! But this place is very clean and that's always one of the top things on my list. You won't regret staying here!

Great hostel, very clean, good location. Nice staff. Free tea and coffee was nice add-in. Would definitely recommend.

Very clean, cutely decorated and new, but sterile feeling with not a lot of atmosphere. Good place for a quiet retreat but not a place to go to meet follow travellers.

Friendly staff, great bathroom (the bathtub was HUGE), clean rooms. Overall a really good hostel! I would definitely stay there again when I'm in Prague.

Adam&Eva's was a lovely base from which to explore Prague. Not right in the middle of the city so it was nice and quiet but close enough thou could walk everywhere easily. It wasn't very busy when I was there but everyone who was there was really social and friendly. The place is spotless and really nicely decorated, it felt more like a shared apartment then a hostel. The privacy curtains in the bunks are a great touch, every hostel should have this! Really enjoyed my stay!

Fantastic hostel. Large comfortable rooms and very friendly staff.

Awesome little hostel. Pretty quiet. There were only about 6 people that I saw in the hostel in the 4 nights I was there. Outside of that it is in a great location. Walking distance to everything. Free coffee and tea. Amazing little kitchen and good bathroom facilities. Huge rooms and comfortable beds. Would 100% stay here again.

This was a particularly nice hostel - our favorite of many we visited throughout Europe. It is exceedingly clean and very quiet - not for rowdy folks looking to party at the hostel. There are many locked doors to get to the room, which made us feel very secure. Eva checked us in and was around during our few nights - she was very nice, and has built a really nice place to stay. My girlfriend and I want to return to Prague sometime soon, and this hostel is a part of that :)

This is an amazing student Hostel. I was impressed by the hospitality of Eva.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • India

Very nice hostel but wifi does not work in the room. About 20 min walk from the city centre. Very friendly and helpful staff. There are some really good and well priced restaurants a few blocks away.

This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Perfect for young adults looking for a good place with all the amenities. This isn't a hostel you party in but it does make it easy to get to the party from, if that's what you want. It is also very very safe with lockers and security cameras. I will go back any time I'm in Prague, and I come a lot. Seriously amazing!

• 1st Apr 2015

Beautiful, clean and in a quiet location. Would totally stay again.

One of the cleanest and most beautiful hostels I've stayed in.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

Extremely friendly staff, exceptional value for money and very clean!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Amazing! If you are going to prague this is the place you want to stay.

• 9th Mar 2015