Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

A nice hostel, part of an apartment building close to the river Vltava and just underneath the Petřín hill. We didn't have a problem to find it and once there, there were no delays with the staff. We stayed one night. Both the kitchen and facilities in good shape. We saw only a couple of other guests and it was very quiet after coming back from a concert. I would recommend to anybody who wants to have a place to rest close to the city center.

This is a very new Hostel with a great kitchen and shower facilities. The room was also very clean. it's a good Hostel to chill during these off peak times but if you want a more social atmosphere, I'd go for another Hostel. the location is amazing at the base of Petrin tower but I didn't realise until I left!

Adam & Eva were amazing and very accommodating Even though my friend and I arrived past the check in time. This hostel was extremely clean and overall very friendly . I will most definitely return to them the next time I visit Prague . I recommend it to everyone and anyone !!!

• 13th Oct 2015

Really clean hostel, comfortable bed and dorm with good size. Not so good, wifi and social life.

The staff here are very friendly and helpful and even though I arrived later than the expected time, they still took the time to show me everything I needed to know. The washrooms were also always kept very clean.

Great and friendly hostel close to all sights

Wonderful!! But need bigger storage for luggage

Loved this hostel, it was so nice and the facilities were great (especially the kitchen). The free tea and coffee were a very nice touch making you feel right at home. 100% would recommend and would personally go back again. The staff were very helpful in finding our way around as they gave us a map and marked on things that we asked for. Really lovely place.

Nice location and nice staff. Too many stairs on the way, so a little bit difficult for travelers with big luggage. + Quite poor wifi.

Nice clean hostel in a good location. Had a good night sleep here as the hostel was pretty quiet. Good security and helpful staff who allowed us to store our bags there after checking out.

Great place, great staff, great time. Very very clean!

Quaint and cozy. Extremely clean and refreshing to come back to after a long day. Great restaurants very close and it's far away enough from the huge tourist hot spots you don't feel crowded by everyone.

It was a very pretty, clean hostel, with friendly staff. It was in the centre of Prague, and only a short walk away from main attractions. Very good value for money. The only negative was that the internet connection was poor, but it was of course not a big deal.

Very quiet, super clean and the staff very sympatic. For the price I recommend it :)

Excellent location, 10 minute walk from the Charles Bridge. Friendly enough staff and nice clean rooms. Bathroom was exceptionally clean.

Thanks, for the wonderful stay.

Good location within walking distance of everything. Its licatedlic its located in a quiet area in comparison with old town. Nice restaurants around. Not a party hostal, the lady of reception is noce and helps with any information. They have full kitchen and fridge to leave your things. 7 female dorm is good...only loud in the streets with cars. Take earplugs with you and you will be fine. Would go again.

Excellent hostel, location and everything

We had a lovely stay, the hostel was much better than we thought it would be based on the pictures on the website.

• 18th Aug 2015

Very clean, nice charming place to stay. Convinent to tourist attractions while being on a quiet street. Lovely rooms and great kitchen/bathrooms. I liked most of all how stringent they were with noise: I was there for a work conference and things did actually get quiet by 10 pm like they were supposed to. Only complaint: the directions from the airport on the website were a bit off as I don't think #20 tram exists anymore. Overall great place

• 16th Aug 2015