Adam&Eva Hostel

Superb 1082 Total Reviews
Superb 1082 Total Reviews

4th Jun 2017

This hostel was probably the cleanest I have ever stayed in and the kitchen was great if you want to cook some of your own meals. I felt very comfortable and the staff gave good recommendations for restaurants. There is not one designated common room, however, and no one really seemed to hang out at the hostel, which as a solo traveler was a negative.

• India, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017

Great hostel. Walking distance from Charles bridge. Very helpful staff. Only problem was my bed was near the window and the noise from the road was making it difficult to sleep at nights. I had requested the receptionist to allow me to change the bed and there was another empty bed but I was not allowed to do so.

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
31st May 2017
7.7

overall good hostel, they need to wash the beds, they are smelly!!!

• England, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

I loved this hostel! Its in a lovely part of Prague, mostly locals live in this part which means plenty of cheap restaurants and cafes! It was kind of like a block of flats that had been converted into a hostel. The facilities were very good there and the beds on the bottom bunks even had little curtains around them for privacy. I would highly recommend this hostel.

29th May 2017

I loved this hostel! It was very clean, the staff were helpful and kind, and the location was excellent -- only a few minutes walk from the Charles Bridge.

16th May 2017

We stayed in one of the private rooms/apartment which was wonderful. It is lovely and spacious with a full kitchen. The staff were very responsive to all our questions. We walked everywhere, which was completely doable though at the end of a long day of sightseeing - in retrospect maybe we could have treated ourselves to an uber ride home once or twice :) Loved our stay!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

It was so great to stay here! The people were so nice and helpful and the hostel was clean, quiet, and offered everything we needed.

11th May 2017

Hostel areas were very clean. Located about 5 min walk frome a tram stop, though not near the main attractions. Bathrooms were small. Overall I enjoyed my stay and no complaints. Lockers were available in the room.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
8th May 2017

Lo malo que no tiene recepción las 24 hs. La ultima noche comparti la habitación con un turista chino que roncaba increiblemente fuerte y no había a quien pedirle una solucion

7th May 2017

I had a great experience here! It's extremely clean which I appreciated and the staff was very helpful in providing guidance for the area. It was quiet at night and relaxing atmosphere. I liked that the beds had curtains around them! It's a short walk to Charles bridge and the john Lennon wall through a park!