Superb 981 Total Reviews
Superb 981 Total Reviews
Adam&Eva Hostel Located at Zborovská 497/50, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 150 00 Zborovská 497/50
94% 981
50.0792171 14.4072389
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016

Came really early in the morning and one of the staff offered us a place to store our luggage. We were going to ask him to shower but he seemed in a rush. Location is pretty good it's cute because at not directly in the middle of town. It's about a 15 minutes walk crossing a beautiful bridge. Facilities amazing. Everything you could ask for in the kitchen and little common room on your floor. A bit of a divide because of the different floors so atmospher was a little lacking.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

Adam & Eva is great! It's in a central location to everything you need to see in Prague, but it's so quiet and clean, not a party hostel at all. People are watching TV in the main areas, making coffee for each other, and the staff are so helpful and ready to answer any questions. Both floors have multiple restrooms and a full kitchen, and although the layout of the dorms can make it loud when people come in and out of bed, that's not a deal breaker when it comes to the pleasant environment.

• Peru, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

I love it!!! I just suggest to make a breakfast. But my time there was amazing. I am a good friend for the recepcionist who is a grand person, kindness and bring all the information that we could need to survive in Prague.

• USA, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2016

Very clean hostel and I loved the curtain around my bunk. Each bed has an electrical plug and a shelf, and a locker. The room I stayed in had a table and some chairs as well. I thought the location was great as it was about 15 minutes walking to old town square or the castle, and it's only 2 blocks to a tram if you don't want to walk. Many good restaurants and cafe's in the immediate area, and a grocery store, so a very convenient location. The staff were very nice and helpful with questions.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Everything was clean and new. The kitchen was well equipped. There was free tea and coffee. Showers were excellent and staff friendly. The location isn't in super central, but Prague is so small and easy to walk it was really nice being out of the main tourist areas a little. A beautiful 15 walk and you're in old town

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

I so appreciate the staff waiting until after midnight for my flight to arrive! Such excellent service! I also really liked the location- quiet and near the river, not too far from all the exciting bots of the old town. Thank you Adam and Eva hostel!

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Honestly fantastic hostel experience- it was so clean, well decorated, with a very warm staff- I felt at home very quickly. It had the option to be social if you'd like but also keep to yourself. I'd recommend this hostel to any solo traveler (well, unless you are looking for a major major party, but I wasn't so it was perfect!) Thanks for an amazing and comfortable stay.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

Amazing. So comfortable and location is perfect

• ionam93
  • Scotland, Couple, 18-24
1st Aug 2016

Best hostel we've ever stayed in by far!! It's so cosy, like a little apartment more than a hostel! Extremely neat and clean, plus the kitchen facilities are brilliant! Not too far from the main tourist places, only a 10 minute walk, plus the walk is along the river so it's lovely! We checked out at 10am & our train wasn't until 11pm and the staff very kindly let us chill in the common room/use the kitchen etc til half 9! So accomodating, couldn't rate the place highly enough!

• England, Male, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

This Hostel was brilliant, exactly what I needed for my stay in Prague. It is located on a beautiful street in Prague just over the river, a 10 minute walk from the old town. The hostel is located within a 3 minute walk to a tram station, so incredibly easy to get to and from, and easy to find from the Airport. Not a party hostel, but I met some amazing people. Barbara on the front desk was amazing, so much fun and very knowledgable, she told us of some great bars and other things to do.