Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Beautiful, clean and in a quiet location. Would totally stay again.

One of the cleanest and most beautiful hostels I've stayed in.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

Extremely friendly staff, exceptional value for money and very clean!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Amazing! If you are going to prague this is the place you want to stay.

• 9th Mar 2015

friendly and helpful staff...great hospitality..

We had a great time at new year's eve! Thank you, Adam and Eva, for that nice stay at yours and of course for the sparkling wine at the 31st!!

• 31st Dec 2014

GREAT location, loved it.

Everything worked perfectly. Common areas are adorable and beds have a nice privacy curtain! One of the coolest hostels I've been too. Just a little bit outside of town but it's a only a short walk. Lockers with keys. Very nice hostel

• 25th Dec 2014

I was looking for a get away on Christmas and sadly that isn't a popular tourist season, but this immediately turned into a good situation when I got upgraded for free to a single bedroom! The lady was exceptionally considerate in not wanting to keep me alone on the boys floor, so I was given the single room on the girls floor! I'm certain that's not something they so regularly so hat's off to them! It was a remarkably kind gesture! All facilities were perfectly good, but that's subjective.

The owner is very friendly. I definetely recommend it!

we were very pleased and we loved the room(s). planning to visit again in the future! :)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Austria

I had private room, I didn't have to deal with lockers, security was excellent. I didn't try wifi downstairs, but in the room I couldn't stream movies from the net, so it was weak. Clean hostel, nicely equipped kitchen. Hostel was only half filled so I never had to wait for a bathroom and was very quiet. I do suggest the hostel plan a daily get together of the clients to get interaction going and get like minded people together to explore because most of the people in Praha do not speak English.

Nice place, clean and quiet, friendly staff and also friendly guests. Just outside the city center and close to Petrin Hill. Close enough to walk to the square/bridge/castle/theatre/bars but far enough from it to have a good night sleep.

Feels very home. The setup is very nice. The atmosphere is great. Great location. Not far from the main areas. Helpful employees and very clean