Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Very quiet, super clean and the staff very sympatic. For the price I recommend it :)

• 25th Aug 2015

Thanks, for the wonderful stay.

Good location within walking distance of everything. Its licatedlic its located in a quiet area in comparison with old town. Nice restaurants around. Not a party hostal, the lady of reception is noce and helps with any information. They have full kitchen and fridge to leave your things. 7 female dorm is good...only loud in the streets with cars. Take earplugs with you and you will be fine. Would go again.

We had a lovely stay, the hostel was much better than we thought it would be based on the pictures on the website.

• 18th Aug 2015

Very clean, nice charming place to stay. Convinent to tourist attractions while being on a quiet street. Lovely rooms and great kitchen/bathrooms. I liked most of all how stringent they were with noise: I was there for a work conference and things did actually get quiet by 10 pm like they were supposed to. Only complaint: the directions from the airport on the website were a bit off as I don't think #20 tram exists anymore. Overall great place

• 16th Aug 2015

Really nice, modern feeling hostel located a ten minute walk from a big Tesco and has a kitchen so it is good for cooking your own meals. The woman at reception was lovely and helpful, the hostel was clean with good lockers and a really nice atmosphere. No air con but it was pretty cool when we were there so it wasn't really an issue.

Super awesome hostel. One of the cleanest and nicest ive ever been in. Very new and modern, its almost like a hotel. It really could do with a better common room though to help with socialising but the kitchen seemed to work ok. Really nice staff and comfy beds. I couldnt ask for more!

We arrived later than the last check in and had emailed ahead to let them know however, we arrived even later than expected due to our bus being delayed. Instead of any anger we were welcomed with a smile and we were efficiently shown around and proceeded to fall exhausted into bed where we had an amazing nights sleep. Staff were helpful and happy. We got amazing recommendations in which we explored them all! We were there for 1 day and two nights and did SO much! Thank you everyone here! X

Quite good overall, but the direction on website can be updated because apparently no.6 is not working any more and the stop is quite far away from the hostel. Also it can be more precise.

This hostel is a gem, even within a magical city! The large and clean spacious rooms were a breath of fresh air after dark and small quarters at other hostels. The staff is EXCEPTIONALLY nice and professional too. The environment creates an atmosphere of friendliness and cooperation. One minor issue, if you are not porting your own computer and other digital devices, you will find the hostel has computers that are old and do not work well. This could easily be amended.

Very homey place, super clean with greagreat staff. Definitely not a party vibe or area though

• 7th Aug 2015

Really nice vibe and friendly as well as helpful staff. Small terris for "smoking section", but at least they have that. I wish they had FANS, as I was there in 37.2 Celsius / 99 Fahrenheit so actual sleeping was a bit frustrating when there is no air moving.

Great place to stay. I enjoyed myself here, and would highly recommend this place.

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe, it felt more like a small hotel. The staff was excellent and kept my bags for a few hours the day I was leaving. The location was good, just outside the hustle and bustle of all the tourist spots but close enough to be there with a few minute walk. The receptionist Elizabeth was really cute also, so that's a plus!

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at!! It is really clean. The facilities are fantastic. The staff are really lovely, very friendly and helpful. It's great value and in a good location.

Super clean and cosy hostel. The showers are really nice and the bathroom has soap, a hair dryer and towels. Definitely a hostel to recommend.

Extremely clean and tidy. I highly recommend it for travellers by car: you can safely park on the street of the hostel for free, and it is only a twenty minute walk to the old center by crossing the bridge. On the side of the hostel there's also a lot of cheap bars and restaurants.

This was by far the cleanest and best looking hostel I have ever stayed at. The facilities were beautiful, and the location was central without being loud or insanely busy. It is not a party hostel, but the receptionists have information for pub crawls and such, and it is easy to meet other travelers who are looking for a party. The security is fantastic, with lockers provided to everyone (built in locks) and multiple doors required to enter.

This hostel was great! Stayed in an 8 bed female dorm and it was like our own apartment. The kitchen area was fantastic and the bathroom spaces new and clean. Could do with a few more power sockets in the rooms, as most were used up by the bed lights. Very safe and secure!

This was one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. It was so cozy I didn't want to leave my room to go tour! The showers were great and the wifi was super fast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3