Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Me and my friend had a very nice stay in this hostel. The kitchen is nice, we cook every day for breakfast and dinner. There have one kitchen, one bathroom, one restroom, and one with bath and toilet each floor. We meet nice people there. We love the room love the living room. We really have a nice relax stay here.

It is a really cozy place to stay. The location is good, walk distance to the old town, but quiet too. The facilities are clean and the place is comfortable. And the staff is really helpful. It's a pity that I couldn't stay there for a few nights more. Definitely recommend this hostel!

Very nice and clean hostel however not the place to go if you're looking to meet other young people that want to go out clubbing.

This hostel is very nice.I stay in this hostel as if I stay in a normal apartment in Prague. The interior design of this hostel make me feel comfortable . The owner ,Eva ,helped me a lot. She provided information about Puppet Theater and Bone Church. Thank you very much. However,it is a bit out of the center ,not far.I can still walk to the many tourist spots. The good things are that I can buy cheaper thing from local supermarket and I can sleep very well at night.

Staff couldn't gave been more helpful, rooms were beautiful and the location was perfect for walking all around Prague. Made this one of our best destinations in our Europe trip.

I highly recommend this hostel. It is in a great location, a silent residential area in walking distance from all the main spots. There are a few relatively cheap restaurants with good Czech food where you can avoid getting hustled and ripped off downtown. The only problem that I encountered in the hostel were the insects. Bugs come through the windows so I think that window nets might be a cheap investment, but also one that could really improve the guests' stay

Clean, quiet hostel. Definitely not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for. A bit of a walk from the city center but the staff is very accommodating, and the facilities are excellent. Two kitchens, each with lots of room and storage. I had a really great time at this hostel.

Very clean, cute little hostel. Great beds and amenities. Would definitely return if I go back to Prague!

Very quiet hostel across the river from downtown. 10-15 min walk to everything in town. Great hostel if you are looking to sleep, not so great if you want to party/meet people.

I kid you not there was either poop smeared all over the wall. Either that or it was smashed bugs. It was like 25 black splatter marks about 2cm long all over the wall by my head. Front desk didn't mention it.

Dear Adam, thank you for your review. Necessary to say that our hostel is one of the cleanest you can find on your travel.Firstly, it is hard when someone gets idea to kill all bugs the way that he just smashes it on the wall.Secondly, it is even harder when someone sleeps until late afternoon and our cleaning staff can not check a room and space around bed not to disturb you. Next time there is nothing easier than tell us immediatelly you notice it and we do our best to solve the problem!Eva

Such an amazing hostel!!! I felt like I was in a hotel! Made our stay in Prague very enjoyable! Stay here if you have the chance! You won't regret it!

The staff was very nice and friendly. They were very ready to provide local information that was useful for the trip. It is a small hostel with no 24 hr reception, but this should not be seen as disadvantageous because you can definitely get a good rest at night (and the staff is willing to provide help anytime in the day).

Great facilities and overall a really good hostel !! Having a proper kitchen was so useful. Would definitely stay here again

Adam&Eva is a quiet, comfortable place to stay. My friends and I shared a room with a few other girls, but the room was spacious so we had plenty of room to spread out. It was great being able to use the refrigerator and kitchen and the bathrooms were well-decorated and clean. The hostel is located on a quiet street and offered a nice respite from the touristy areas, but we had no trouble easily and quickly accessing the sights, shops, and restaurants.

Very cozy. I liked the room decor. In the small shower room on the first floor I couldn't figure out how to get the water to stay hot, it would go back and forth. Not having 24-hour reception was a little inconvenient. I loved the free tea.

Very clean and pleasant hostel The curtains on the lower-bunk beds were a really nice touch. Staff always helpful, and every person I met was very friendly and open. Travelled there solo, but made a really good group of friends there that would all go out together; sad to leave

A lovely place to stay. Quite small overall size but has friendly staff and people staying there. There was no curfew - although they ask for quiet after 10. The kitchen is very well equiped and lovely and clean. Not very long walk to Charles' Bridge or the Castle.

Generally speaking, everything was quite good. I missed a TV or any screen in the living room near the reception

a nice place, though it was missing a few things. for example there was not enough power points in the room. There was also only 2 showers on our floor, one of which in a converted cupboard and was a tight squeeze. The lockers were very small. The staff were helpful however, and everything was clean and reasonably modern. They had a good kitchen though we didn't need to use it.

Nice and clean hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Be sure to press the buzzer hard when arriving as it sometimes is not heard upstairs. Great location, short distance to everything, really. One tiny minor is that there is little pressure in one of the bathrooms, and I found that to be quite annoying. Otherwise, very clean and great location. I enjoyed my stay at Adam&Eva