Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Seriously good hostel, well maintained, with friendly and helpful staff. Good local facilities and recommendations from staff for restaurants, etc. we're generally spot on. Well placed, away from the Centre of Prague but within a few minutes walking distance of the Charles Bridge. Good public transport connections for those less inclined to walk. Overall a thoroughly good Hostel and one definitely to consider if you're ever in Prague.

This hostel had good facilities that were very clean. The rooms were big and spacious with curtains on the bottom bunks which was a nice touch. But if i rate this hostel against others i have stayed in, it just felt like a hotel. Not much personality and interaction was not a priority from the staff, this was clear when a rules sheet was slapped down in front of you during check in. Overall a nice place to stay.

A nice small hostel close to Prague1, you can walk in 15 minutes to to touristic center of prague. Hostel building and inside of hostel is new and well designed. They give you 3 keys which belongs to your locker, your room and main door. There are cheap and guality restaurants around the hostel. The kitchen is very big and usefull.

Everything is good beside my locker doesn't have shelf.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Macau

Me and my friend had a very nice stay in this hostel. The kitchen is nice, we cook every day for breakfast and dinner. There have one kitchen, one bathroom, one restroom, and one with bath and toilet each floor. We meet nice people there. We love the room love the living room. We really have a nice relax stay here.

It is a really cozy place to stay. The location is good, walk distance to the old town, but quiet too. The facilities are clean and the place is comfortable. And the staff is really helpful. It's a pity that I couldn't stay there for a few nights more. Definitely recommend this hostel!

Very nice and clean hostel however not the place to go if you're looking to meet other young people that want to go out clubbing.

This hostel is very nice.I stay in this hostel as if I stay in a normal apartment in Prague. The interior design of this hostel make me feel comfortable . The owner ,Eva ,helped me a lot. She provided information about Puppet Theater and Bone Church. Thank you very much. However,it is a bit out of the center ,not far.I can still walk to the many tourist spots. The good things are that I can buy cheaper thing from local supermarket and I can sleep very well at night.

Staff couldn't gave been more helpful, rooms were beautiful and the location was perfect for walking all around Prague. Made this one of our best destinations in our Europe trip.

I highly recommend this hostel. It is in a great location, a silent residential area in walking distance from all the main spots. There are a few relatively cheap restaurants with good Czech food where you can avoid getting hustled and ripped off downtown. The only problem that I encountered in the hostel were the insects. Bugs come through the windows so I think that window nets might be a cheap investment, but also one that could really improve the guests' stay

Clean, quiet hostel. Definitely not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for. A bit of a walk from the city center but the staff is very accommodating, and the facilities are excellent. Two kitchens, each with lots of room and storage. I had a really great time at this hostel.

Very clean, cute little hostel. Great beds and amenities. Would definitely return if I go back to Prague!

Very quiet hostel across the river from downtown. 10-15 min walk to everything in town. Great hostel if you are looking to sleep, not so great if you want to party/meet people.

I kid you not there was either poop smeared all over the wall. Either that or it was smashed bugs. It was like 25 black splatter marks about 2cm long all over the wall by my head. Front desk didn't mention it.

Dear Adam, thank you for your review. Necessary to say that our hostel is one of the cleanest you can find on your travel.Firstly, it is hard when someone gets idea to kill all bugs the way that he just smashes it on the wall.Secondly, it is even harder when someone sleeps until late afternoon and our cleaning staff can not check a room and space around bed not to disturb you. Next time there is nothing easier than tell us immediatelly you notice it and we do our best to solve the problem!Eva

Such an amazing hostel!!! I felt like I was in a hotel! Made our stay in Prague very enjoyable! Stay here if you have the chance! You won't regret it!

The staff was very nice and friendly. They were very ready to provide local information that was useful for the trip. It is a small hostel with no 24 hr reception, but this should not be seen as disadvantageous because you can definitely get a good rest at night (and the staff is willing to provide help anytime in the day).

Great facilities and overall a really good hostel !! Having a proper kitchen was so useful. Would definitely stay here again

Adam&Eva is a quiet, comfortable place to stay. My friends and I shared a room with a few other girls, but the room was spacious so we had plenty of room to spread out. It was great being able to use the refrigerator and kitchen and the bathrooms were well-decorated and clean. The hostel is located on a quiet street and offered a nice respite from the touristy areas, but we had no trouble easily and quickly accessing the sights, shops, and restaurants.

Very cozy. I liked the room decor. In the small shower room on the first floor I couldn't figure out how to get the water to stay hot, it would go back and forth. Not having 24-hour reception was a little inconvenient. I loved the free tea.

Very clean and pleasant hostel The curtains on the lower-bunk beds were a really nice touch. Staff always helpful, and every person I met was very friendly and open. Travelled there solo, but made a really good group of friends there that would all go out together; sad to leave