Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Very clean, cutely decorated and new, but sterile feeling with not a lot of atmosphere. Good place for a quiet retreat but not a place to go to meet follow travellers.

Friendly staff, great bathroom (the bathtub was HUGE), clean rooms. Overall a really good hostel! I would definitely stay there again when I'm in Prague.

Adam&Eva's was a lovely base from which to explore Prague. Not right in the middle of the city so it was nice and quiet but close enough thou could walk everywhere easily. It wasn't very busy when I was there but everyone who was there was really social and friendly. The place is spotless and really nicely decorated, it felt more like a shared apartment then a hostel. The privacy curtains in the bunks are a great touch, every hostel should have this! Really enjoyed my stay!

Fantastic hostel. Large comfortable rooms and very friendly staff.

Awesome little hostel. Pretty quiet. There were only about 6 people that I saw in the hostel in the 4 nights I was there. Outside of that it is in a great location. Walking distance to everything. Free coffee and tea. Amazing little kitchen and good bathroom facilities. Huge rooms and comfortable beds. Would 100% stay here again.

This was a particularly nice hostel - our favorite of many we visited throughout Europe. It is exceedingly clean and very quiet - not for rowdy folks looking to party at the hostel. There are many locked doors to get to the room, which made us feel very secure. Eva checked us in and was around during our few nights - she was very nice, and has built a really nice place to stay. My girlfriend and I want to return to Prague sometime soon, and this hostel is a part of that :)

This is an amazing student Hostel. I was impressed by the hospitality of Eva.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • India

Very nice hostel but wifi does not work in the room. About 20 min walk from the city centre. Very friendly and helpful staff. There are some really good and well priced restaurants a few blocks away.

This is the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Perfect for young adults looking for a good place with all the amenities. This isn't a hostel you party in but it does make it easy to get to the party from, if that's what you want. It is also very very safe with lockers and security cameras. I will go back any time I'm in Prague, and I come a lot. Seriously amazing!

• 1st Apr 2015

Beautiful, clean and in a quiet location. Would totally stay again.

One of the cleanest and most beautiful hostels I've stayed in.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

Extremely friendly staff, exceptional value for money and very clean!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Amazing! If you are going to prague this is the place you want to stay.

• 9th Mar 2015