Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

friendly and helpful staff...great hospitality..

We had a great time at new year's eve! Thank you, Adam and Eva, for that nice stay at yours and of course for the sparkling wine at the 31st!!

• 31st Dec 2014

GREAT location, loved it.

Everything worked perfectly. Common areas are adorable and beds have a nice privacy curtain! One of the coolest hostels I've been too. Just a little bit outside of town but it's a only a short walk. Lockers with keys. Very nice hostel

• 25th Dec 2014

I was looking for a get away on Christmas and sadly that isn't a popular tourist season, but this immediately turned into a good situation when I got upgraded for free to a single bedroom! The lady was exceptionally considerate in not wanting to keep me alone on the boys floor, so I was given the single room on the girls floor! I'm certain that's not something they so regularly so hat's off to them! It was a remarkably kind gesture! All facilities were perfectly good, but that's subjective.

1 2 Next » last »