Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

A nice and quiet hostel next to the river. The beds were comfortable but the floor in our room creaked like crazy which bothered us quite a lot. Otherwise the hostel was clean, nicely decorated and had a historical feeling to it. The communal kitchen was very clean and of good quality but it would have been nice to have some more stuff for spending time (a deck of cards, board games etc.) in the lounge room.

Dear Elisa,thank you for your review. We are sorry that you did not enjoy with us fully. You can find the desk games, cards, guitar, books, magazines etc. on the first floor close to the reception so it was just enough to come and ask. Eva

Beautiful and clean hostel, so comfortable, and staff were excellent and friendly. Quiet place though, no organised events or activities. Walking distance to everything.

Lovely hostel, small and very friendly!

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Adam & Eva Hostel. The atmosphere was terrific and it's very easy to meet other guests. It is also the cleanest hostel I have ever been to and the staff were very helpful and engaged. The only thing I felt missing was a washing machine to do laundry. I have had some of the best experience during my 6-month trip in this hostel and would surely re-visit it any time :)

A pleasant, well decorated hostel - only suggestion I would make is that the arrival instructions could be better (no personal email sent out pre-arrival, and the instructions received for reaching the hostel from the bus station were a little vague).

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Excellent location without being right in the middle of the chaos of the city. Quiet, with a decent atmosphere. Comfortable beds, extremely clean. Nice big kitchen for preparing meals. Very big rooms with lots of light and a nice balcony overlooking a garden for having your morning coffee.

A really nice place to stay. Away from the hustle and bustle of Prague's many tourists!

Seriously good hostel, well maintained, with friendly and helpful staff. Good local facilities and recommendations from staff for restaurants, etc. we're generally spot on. Well placed, away from the Centre of Prague but within a few minutes walking distance of the Charles Bridge. Good public transport connections for those less inclined to walk. Overall a thoroughly good Hostel and one definitely to consider if you're ever in Prague.

This hostel had good facilities that were very clean. The rooms were big and spacious with curtains on the bottom bunks which was a nice touch. But if i rate this hostel against others i have stayed in, it just felt like a hotel. Not much personality and interaction was not a priority from the staff, this was clear when a rules sheet was slapped down in front of you during check in. Overall a nice place to stay.

A nice small hostel close to Prague1, you can walk in 15 minutes to to touristic center of prague. Hostel building and inside of hostel is new and well designed. They give you 3 keys which belongs to your locker, your room and main door. There are cheap and guality restaurants around the hostel. The kitchen is very big and usefull.

Everything is good beside my locker doesn't have shelf.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Macau

Me and my friend had a very nice stay in this hostel. The kitchen is nice, we cook every day for breakfast and dinner. There have one kitchen, one bathroom, one restroom, and one with bath and toilet each floor. We meet nice people there. We love the room love the living room. We really have a nice relax stay here.

It is a really cozy place to stay. The location is good, walk distance to the old town, but quiet too. The facilities are clean and the place is comfortable. And the staff is really helpful. It's a pity that I couldn't stay there for a few nights more. Definitely recommend this hostel!

Very nice and clean hostel however not the place to go if you're looking to meet other young people that want to go out clubbing.

This hostel is very nice.I stay in this hostel as if I stay in a normal apartment in Prague. The interior design of this hostel make me feel comfortable . The owner ,Eva ,helped me a lot. She provided information about Puppet Theater and Bone Church. Thank you very much. However,it is a bit out of the center ,not far.I can still walk to the many tourist spots. The good things are that I can buy cheaper thing from local supermarket and I can sleep very well at night.

Staff couldn't gave been more helpful, rooms were beautiful and the location was perfect for walking all around Prague. Made this one of our best destinations in our Europe trip.

I highly recommend this hostel. It is in a great location, a silent residential area in walking distance from all the main spots. There are a few relatively cheap restaurants with good Czech food where you can avoid getting hustled and ripped off downtown. The only problem that I encountered in the hostel were the insects. Bugs come through the windows so I think that window nets might be a cheap investment, but also one that could really improve the guests' stay

Clean, quiet hostel. Definitely not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for. A bit of a walk from the city center but the staff is very accommodating, and the facilities are excellent. Two kitchens, each with lots of room and storage. I had a really great time at this hostel.

Very clean, cute little hostel. Great beds and amenities. Would definitely return if I go back to Prague!

Very quiet hostel across the river from downtown. 10-15 min walk to everything in town. Great hostel if you are looking to sleep, not so great if you want to party/meet people.