Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Very clean, cute little hostel. Great beds and amenities. Would definitely return if I go back to Prague!

Very quiet hostel across the river from downtown. 10-15 min walk to everything in town. Great hostel if you are looking to sleep, not so great if you want to party/meet people.

I kid you not there was either poop smeared all over the wall. Either that or it was smashed bugs. It was like 25 black splatter marks about 2cm long all over the wall by my head. Front desk didn't mention it.

Dear Adam, thank you for your review. Necessary to say that our hostel is one of the cleanest you can find on your travel.Firstly, it is hard when someone gets idea to kill all bugs the way that he just smashes it on the wall.Secondly, it is even harder when someone sleeps until late afternoon and our cleaning staff can not check a room and space around bed not to disturb you. Next time there is nothing easier than tell us immediatelly you notice it and we do our best to solve the problem!Eva

Such an amazing hostel!!! I felt like I was in a hotel! Made our stay in Prague very enjoyable! Stay here if you have the chance! You won't regret it!

The staff was very nice and friendly. They were very ready to provide local information that was useful for the trip. It is a small hostel with no 24 hr reception, but this should not be seen as disadvantageous because you can definitely get a good rest at night (and the staff is willing to provide help anytime in the day).

Great facilities and overall a really good hostel !! Having a proper kitchen was so useful. Would definitely stay here again

Adam&Eva is a quiet, comfortable place to stay. My friends and I shared a room with a few other girls, but the room was spacious so we had plenty of room to spread out. It was great being able to use the refrigerator and kitchen and the bathrooms were well-decorated and clean. The hostel is located on a quiet street and offered a nice respite from the touristy areas, but we had no trouble easily and quickly accessing the sights, shops, and restaurants.

Very cozy. I liked the room decor. In the small shower room on the first floor I couldn't figure out how to get the water to stay hot, it would go back and forth. Not having 24-hour reception was a little inconvenient. I loved the free tea.

Very clean and pleasant hostel The curtains on the lower-bunk beds were a really nice touch. Staff always helpful, and every person I met was very friendly and open. Travelled there solo, but made a really good group of friends there that would all go out together; sad to leave

A lovely place to stay. Quite small overall size but has friendly staff and people staying there. There was no curfew - although they ask for quiet after 10. The kitchen is very well equiped and lovely and clean. Not very long walk to Charles' Bridge or the Castle.

Generally speaking, everything was quite good. I missed a TV or any screen in the living room near the reception

a nice place, though it was missing a few things. for example there was not enough power points in the room. There was also only 2 showers on our floor, one of which in a converted cupboard and was a tight squeeze. The lockers were very small. The staff were helpful however, and everything was clean and reasonably modern. They had a good kitchen though we didn't need to use it.

Nice and clean hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Be sure to press the buzzer hard when arriving as it sometimes is not heard upstairs. Great location, short distance to everything, really. One tiny minor is that there is little pressure in one of the bathrooms, and I found that to be quite annoying. Otherwise, very clean and great location. I enjoyed my stay at Adam&Eva

Upon arrival I did not feel very welcome by the lady who was in reception. had a somewhat strange energy, the next day there was a kinder person. lockers were a little small for my point of view. I liked that the kitchen always had available and the coffee and tea, the ambient is very quiet after all and close to major attractions.

Dear Ruben, thank you for your review. Well, to be honest there was a little problem that you did not like to give us your passport when our reception staff kindly asked for it. Be sure this is normal standard process when you check in. Lockers are normal standard size and they are free of charge.It is just for important stuff to leave and not for leaving a huge suitcase inside.Best regards, Eva.

Really loved this hostel - more of a quiet get away from the centre type hostel. Really well decorated and Adam and Eva are both helpful. Facilities are good and the kitchen was very clean and a pleasure to cook in. Thank you for having us!

This hostel was extremely clean, which is rare. The facilities were excellent, modern, and well-kept. The location was perfect, near a few restaurants and shops, and a reasonable walking distance from major sights. It is far enough from the city centre to be quiet but still an easy walk to the town core. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, with great suggestions for places to eat. The free map was a perfect guide to the city. Overall, I was very impressed with my stay.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Definitely wasn't a big fan of this Hostel despite it's good reviews. Wasn't a fan of the location as it takes about 30 minutes to walk or take the tram from the hostel to Old Town where most of the sites are. Also, there are only 2 bathrooms for around 12 people staying on your floor. In the morning when most people get up, that doesn't work out too well waiting for showers or the bathroom. It's definitely very clean and a decent place to stay at, but I would want to stay closer to Old Town

If you had stayed in the OldTown, you would have to struggle through crowds of people everytime, you would like to go to Prague Castle, city parks, nice restaurants or to the riverside. Moreover you would have payed 3 times more for a lunch or beer. From our hostel it is about the same distance to the OldTown or Prague Castle as well as to places where people live without need to use any public transport. Prague is not only the Oldtownsquare

Very clean and very quiet hostel. The rooms are spacious (even in the dorms). This is not a party/social hostel however.

Very clean and nice atmosphere. Lots of locks so I felt very secure.

I stayed at Adam & Eva from June 10 to June 16 this Summer. Eva is an incredibly nice person and showed me the places around to go for food and sightseeing. I met some really interesting people at the hostel, and loved my time there. The hostel is clean, well managed, and feels very much like a home. I would definitely come here again if I return to Prague.