Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the loveliest hostels I´ve stayed at. I truly felt comfortable and at home the whole time. I even extended my stay here! Very friendly helpful staff big bright comfortable open spaces, free coffee all day, sufficient numbers of bathrooms and showers (between two floors), clean, great neighborhood (also slightly cheaper for being just on the other side of the bridge), reliable wifi A few fans may help for the occasional heat.. but all in all, I absolutely recommend!

• 8th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff! Very nice and comfortable clean rooms! Very nice kitchen! Best value for money! Next time I go to Prague, I will definitely stay at Adam&Eva Hostel again! =)

An excellent hostel. The staff are very nice, there are multiple floors equipped with a common area, private half and full bathrooms and each with a full kitchen and fridge with freezer. The supermarket is close-by and it was nice to be able to cook food and have breakfast before touring instead of eating out at a restaurant. The internet was reliable and had a strong connection. Importantly, the hostel is very safe. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Free coffee and tea with sugar all day!

Great place, perfect location, helpful staff. The rooms and bathroooms are clean and conftable.

Good hostel but is missing something to make a community. Layout is wrong to encourage people to meet. Kitchen and bedroom next to the reception should be knocked through to have a reception/kitchen/common room, while the room used the reception becomes a bedroom. Or better yet get rid of the common area on the other floor. This will bring a focus and encourage people to meet one another. Facilities are good, but the washrooms are small and irregular in shape. Needs to organise socials.

I was travelling alone and it was great to meet new people. Our own beds offered their own privacy, while there were also common areas in each floor where we could mingle with other travellers. The hostess Eva, was very welcoming and flexible towards accommodating my travelling needs. You can obtain a city map and sight-seeing recommondations upon checking in so I advice future visitors not to feel too worried when it's your first time in Prague. It was also not noisy at night, so sleep was good

Fantastic value, great quiet and safe neighborhood. Hostel exceeded our expectations and the neighborhood restaurant they recommended was fantastic...we returned 3 times. Next time we are in Prague we will be sure to book here ---if available!

• 1st Jun 2014

Great value for money. Cozy and calm. The staff was super helpful.

If you're looking to use a hostel in Prague as a means to sleep, then this is for you. It's peaceful and clean but very boring. Eva's a babe though.

Wifi can get a bit weak if you are the 2nd floor and there's no lift so keep that in mind if you have a heavy luggage. It was good that a whole kitchen was available for use, helped saved some money. And there's a small supermarket abt 5 mins away which was good as well.

I had some bad rashes and sought help from the reception, they were all quite nice in giving me directions and Eva (i think) whom i sought advice in even asked if im okay thr following day. Definitely a great hostel ran by the family.

I enjoyed my time at the Adam

Awesome Hostel, Great location , Cool Decor, Friendly Staff , Crazy travellers! All round awesome time !!

• 22nd May 2014
  • South Africa

Beautiful hostel, great location - 5 min walk from old town centre! Loved our stay here, very chilled out friendly place. Wouldn't recommend if you are going to party and stay out until the small hours though as noise curfew and would be disrespectful for other guests and neighbours

Very nice hostel in a great walking distance to many attractions. Dont skip out on visiting Petrin Park nearby -- its a beautiful place to hike and the eiffel tower-like structure gives a great view of the city! The staff here were very accomodating and friendly. The floors have nice common spaces and kitchens - my kitchen even had an awesome balcony! Wouldnt stay anywhere else in prague if i visit again!

Overall, really great hostel! Everything was in walking distance and it was very clean. Only thing I would suggest is to invest in new pillows.

It's quite clean and comfortable. Just love it!

I loved the clean atmosphere and modernness.

• 9th May 2014

Adam & Eva is located a newly renovated buidling with more than excellent facilities (they had CURTAINS on the bunk beds... what an excellent idea). The neighbourhood is just right – I would absolutely stay on this side of the river again. It's quiter, less touristy and still you have everything you need for a holiday.

The location was pretty great! It was a short walk across the bridge to all the action. Able to come back to a nice quiet place to sleep. The facilities were wonderful!

• 1st May 2014