Adam&Eva Hostel Reviews

Zborovská 497/50, Prague, Czech Republic

Nice and clean hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Be sure to press the buzzer hard when arriving as it sometimes is not heard upstairs. Great location, short distance to everything, really. One tiny minor is that there is little pressure in one of the bathrooms, and I found that to be quite annoying. Otherwise, very clean and great location. I enjoyed my stay at Adam&Eva

Upon arrival I did not feel very welcome by the lady who was in reception. had a somewhat strange energy, the next day there was a kinder person. lockers were a little small for my point of view. I liked that the kitchen always had available and the coffee and tea, the ambient is very quiet after all and close to major attractions.

Dear Ruben, thank you for your review. Well, to be honest there was a little problem that you did not like to give us your passport when our reception staff kindly asked for it. Be sure this is normal standard process when you check in. Lockers are normal standard size and they are free of charge.It is just for important stuff to leave and not for leaving a huge suitcase inside.Best regards, Eva.

Really loved this hostel - more of a quiet get away from the centre type hostel. Really well decorated and Adam and Eva are both helpful. Facilities are good and the kitchen was very clean and a pleasure to cook in. Thank you for having us!

This hostel was extremely clean, which is rare. The facilities were excellent, modern, and well-kept. The location was perfect, near a few restaurants and shops, and a reasonable walking distance from major sights. It is far enough from the city centre to be quiet but still an easy walk to the town core. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, with great suggestions for places to eat. The free map was a perfect guide to the city. Overall, I was very impressed with my stay.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Definitely wasn't a big fan of this Hostel despite it's good reviews. Wasn't a fan of the location as it takes about 30 minutes to walk or take the tram from the hostel to Old Town where most of the sites are. Also, there are only 2 bathrooms for around 12 people staying on your floor. In the morning when most people get up, that doesn't work out too well waiting for showers or the bathroom. It's definitely very clean and a decent place to stay at, but I would want to stay closer to Old Town

If you had stayed in the OldTown, you would have to struggle through crowds of people everytime, you would like to go to Prague Castle, city parks, nice restaurants or to the riverside. Moreover you would have payed 3 times more for a lunch or beer. From our hostel it is about the same distance to the OldTown or Prague Castle as well as to places where people live without need to use any public transport. Prague is not only the Oldtownsquare

Very clean and very quiet hostel. The rooms are spacious (even in the dorms). This is not a party/social hostel however.

Very clean and nice atmosphere. Lots of locks so I felt very secure.

I stayed at Adam & Eva from June 10 to June 16 this Summer. Eva is an incredibly nice person and showed me the places around to go for food and sightseeing. I met some really interesting people at the hostel, and loved my time there. The hostel is clean, well managed, and feels very much like a home. I would definitely come here again if I return to Prague.

Adam and Eva's is clean, modern, airy and bright. Each bed has a curtain for privacy and a separate light and power point which was great. Wifi was strong in the bedroom. Shower always hot and powerful. Towels provided for free. Kitchen great. The only downside was the atmosphere. There are sofas in the reception but it's not very comfy or cosy. Similarly no one was hanging out in the kitchen either. I got lucky as a solo traveller and ate with my roommates but it's the luck of the draw.

Clean, secure hostel, convenient location, helpful staff.

One of the loveliest hostels I´ve stayed at. I truly felt comfortable and at home the whole time. I even extended my stay here! Very friendly helpful staff big bright comfortable open spaces, free coffee all day, sufficient numbers of bathrooms and showers (between two floors), clean, great neighborhood (also slightly cheaper for being just on the other side of the bridge), reliable wifi A few fans may help for the occasional heat.. but all in all, I absolutely recommend!

• 8th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff! Very nice and comfortable clean rooms! Very nice kitchen! Best value for money! Next time I go to Prague, I will definitely stay at Adam&Eva Hostel again! =)

An excellent hostel. The staff are very nice, there are multiple floors equipped with a common area, private half and full bathrooms and each with a full kitchen and fridge with freezer. The supermarket is close-by and it was nice to be able to cook food and have breakfast before touring instead of eating out at a restaurant. The internet was reliable and had a strong connection. Importantly, the hostel is very safe. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Free coffee and tea with sugar all day!

Great place, perfect location, helpful staff. The rooms and bathroooms are clean and conftable.

Good hostel but is missing something to make a community. Layout is wrong to encourage people to meet. Kitchen and bedroom next to the reception should be knocked through to have a reception/kitchen/common room, while the room used the reception becomes a bedroom. Or better yet get rid of the common area on the other floor. This will bring a focus and encourage people to meet one another. Facilities are good, but the washrooms are small and irregular in shape. Needs to organise socials.

I was travelling alone and it was great to meet new people. Our own beds offered their own privacy, while there were also common areas in each floor where we could mingle with other travellers. The hostess Eva, was very welcoming and flexible towards accommodating my travelling needs. You can obtain a city map and sight-seeing recommondations upon checking in so I advice future visitors not to feel too worried when it's your first time in Prague. It was also not noisy at night, so sleep was good

Fantastic value, great quiet and safe neighborhood. Hostel exceeded our expectations and the neighborhood restaurant they recommended was fantastic...we returned 3 times. Next time we are in Prague we will be sure to book here ---if available!

• 1st Jun 2014

Great value for money. Cozy and calm. The staff was super helpful.

If you're looking to use a hostel in Prague as a means to sleep, then this is for you. It's peaceful and clean but very boring. Eva's a babe though.

Wifi can get a bit weak if you are the 2nd floor and there's no lift so keep that in mind if you have a heavy luggage. It was good that a whole kitchen was available for use, helped saved some money. And there's a small supermarket abt 5 mins away which was good as well.