Highly recommended by The Guide du Routard.
"Adorable red brick house in a peaceful quite road. Everything is cosy and rich, the bedrooms are decorated with taste and thoughtfulness, all with TV, telephone and comfortable bathroom. Warm kind welcome and one of the preferred addresses in Dublin."
Close to Dublin's Universities, diplomatic embassies, Landsdowne Road rugby stadium, the RDS (Royal Dublin Society), the city's largest conference and exhibition centre.
Nearby, Herbert Park in Ballsbridge is one of the most beautiful to be found anywhere in the world. As well as its array of unusual plants it has Childrens Playground, Public Tennis Courts, and one can even have a game of bowls.
• Free private car parking.
• Free Tea and coffee making facilities.
• All rooms with ensuite bathroom, TV and phone.
• Regular bus service to the city every 10 minutes.
• Good selection of pubs and restaurants within walking distance.
• Selection of golf courses within 5 minutes drive.
Please note that we only accept cash on arrival.