Adelaide Backpackers Inn Reviews

112 Carrington Street, Adelaide, Australia

A nice, well run place. The staff were very friendly and informative. Nice big kitchen and big TV lounge. Will stay again when I go back to Adelaide.

• 30th Sep 2014

On the plus side the beds are comfy, the showers are hot and the kitchen has lots of pots pans and hobs. On a negative side reception is not very helpful at all. You are woken up every day by the cleaner or people getting checked in at ever hour. The sofas in the tv room need replacing and the room is dark and dingy. The computers are slow and aparently word is too expensive for them! No fun at this hostel nothing to get people together! wouldnt hurt to do a bbq night or somthing fun.

The lockers are good to put valuable stuff in. Located a bit further from the centre but I knew that in advance so no problem. The staff was very friendly and helpful, showing you around when you arrive and giving you all the info you need and answer you questions. Myra was lovely. The atmosphere is nice, loose, amical. The showers and toilets were clean, the kitchen somethimes a bit less. The free wifi is a plus. But a fluffy pillow would be great .

My stay at Adelaide backpackers Inn was very enjoyable. I arrived early in the morning before reception was open, and was able to enter the hostel by using a pin code that had been emailed to me with my booking confirmation. I was free to use the facilities while I waited, and got checked in to my room as soon as staff arrived. The kitchen had all the necessary appliances and lots of fridge space to store your food. All the staff were friendly and accommodating to any needs that arose.