Adelaide Backpackers Inn Reviews

112 Carrington Street, Adelaide, Australia

Staff brilliant, very friendly and at all times most helpful, which helped to overcome facilities, particularly furnishings which if upgraded would vastly improve hostel.

• 13th Mar 2015

4 bed room is a bit too small. Good location.

Decent hostel, secure and pretty clean. Perhaps too few showers and toilets, but otherwise recommended.

The rooms were very clean and big, and the airco was working very good!! It was really nice to have free wifi!

We only stayed for one night but if we come back to Adelaide, this is the place we'd love to stay at! Thanks guys! Stella stayed at your place, back in 2003 and besides the ice cream and apple pie, everything else is superb ;-) Hope to come back soon!

It was a good hostel! I enjoyed my stay and I thought the bess were good. I think they should arrange evenings like a BBQ. Because I didn't really know anyone.

Unfortunately to quiet for me even it is a nice place to stay.

I have enjoyed my stay and I shall let my friends know, that there is a good place to stay and is very good in pricing.

• 15th Jan 2015

Nice location, free tram to the shoppingmall, room was ok, shower was good, kitchen was fine. Free coffee, tea and wifi!

Excellent location and staff. Very clean room, bathrooms and kitchen. One downside is that the floor is a bit noisy to walk on and the noise is especially significant at night.

good place to stay, they are very friendly at the office. just the kitchen need to be refreshed

very helpfull staff, and a friendly atmosphere. free bikes are awesome

Good location, nice and quiet hostel, good wifi in the room

very nice n relax place. and thanks for the christmas free bbq!

Located in more of a business area, but not far from city center. Hostel was small and quiet so maybe the residents don't care. Amenities were ok but not enough plugs for a room of 8. Worked for my brief stay but wouldn't recommend for people looking for a social environment.

Easy to find location, spacious rooms, free WiFi, close to Victoria Square, nice place to stay for a weekend.

• 4th Dec 2014

Good location. Kitchen needs some serious upgrading - dull knives, old pans, and linens were always soiled or dirty/ weren't changed often, same with the ones in the bathroom. Staff were lovely, Josh was always so helpful and friendly! Good price for a smaller, quiet hostel. And free WIFI!!

Small hostel, enjoyed my stay there! It's a 10-15 minutes walk to the city center. Nice atmosphere, kitchen and bathrooms are cleaned every day. Dorms are not too big (4-6 persons). Free Wifi. Reception is not open 24 hours! But if you know that it should not be a problem.

Quite good hostel in Adelaide, a bit far from the shops etc. at Rundle Mall. Facilities were okay, kitchen was quite nice and clean, there were older and more recently renovated bathrooms. However, the rooms are carpeted so they are very dusty. Only a few guests, mainly working people, so a bit weird & quiet atmosphere.

It was small, not much atmosphere, no staff are there 24/7 so I arrived late and you get your key from a box (anyone can access these keys once in the hostel -need keycode to get into building though). Had some extremely drunk, loud, aggressive sounding Kiwis next room from us and us three women in the dorm were scared in the wee hours of the morning. If things got out of hand we wouldn't know what to do! No staff to tell them to calm down- or call the Police! Pros. The free bike I utilised.