Adelaide Backpackers Inn Reviews

112 Carrington Street, Adelaide, Australia

Great hostel in the centre of Adelaide. Stayed for nearly two weeks as is an ideal place to find work, set up bank accounts, TFN etc. super friendly staff that will help you do anything and everything. Nice communal areas and full kitchen is also great. I will be going back, look no further for a great hostel. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Nice, clean hostel with a chilled vibe. Only stayed a few days for my Uluru trip but staff were very helpful with booking the trip for me and giving recommendations of things to do in the area. Free pancakes and scones for breakfast on their set days were a nice touch. Rooms and bathrooms kept clean but I do feel there weren't enough for amount of people staying. Kitchen was good but busy at dinner time. Free wifi only in kitchen/lounge area but worked well.

We needed somewhere to stay in Adelaide whilst our car was in the mechanic. The staff let us hang around in the hostel during the days even though we didn't know if we'd be staying the night. They also gave us a better room after our first room was by the road so was a bit loud. It's also the only place we've been in Australia that had free wifi, which is pretty incredible. Good kitchen with an oven. Overall, a great place, probably the best thing in Adelaide.

Nice hostel - we got upgraded to a private room for free which was nice

Friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Maybe some more toilets would be nice and an extra blanket for in winter, because of cold nights. For the rest ok.

Very quiet, hardly saw anyone around. Nice walk into the central shopping district. Clean facilities, bit cold at night but overall no complaints

Great hostel with friendly & helpful staff. Excellent location. No complaints.

Very nice hostel in a very nice city. Toilets and showers were perfect and also the kitchen was one of the best I've seen yet. Can definitely recommend it.

An absolutely fantastic hostel. Great value for money and very clean. Could have stayed here a lot longer. Thanks to all the team for being so friendly and helpful. Also... Free soap powder - what more could you want?!

• 2nd May 2015

The hostel was relatively close to everything, with decent kitchen facilities. My partner and I enjoyed our stay, especially as we were in a 3 bed dorm however we had it to ourselves for both the nights we stayed there.

• 22nd Apr 2015