Adelaide Central YHA Reviews

135 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, Australia

The central youth hostel was a good place to stay. The facility was clean, safe and in a great location.

It was perfect. It's a pity that we only could be stay one night

This is my first time in Adelaide, Surprisingly the location of hostel is close to city. You can go to wherever famous locations you want in just a few minutes walk. Also, you can cook by yourself in the hostel, which is another great things for the people who want to cook by oneself.

Very clean and nice hostel. I enjoyed staying here!

Really nice friendly hostel, would certainly stay there again!

Eeeexceeelleeent! ;-)

Probably my favourite hostel in all of australia! Amazing kitchen and common area and extremely helpful staff! Loved my stay and would highly recommend this hostel!

I only stayed one night so it's a bit hard to say much but the place was clean and comfortable with all the facilities I needed.

Overall the Adelaide is ok. The hostel was great.

• 8th Apr 2015

Best Hostel to stay in the middle of Adelaide. You can reach all things in town by feet. The staff is very helpfull and kind. You can ask everything. There are nice and cheap Tours which you can book in the Hostel. The facilities are perfect and always clean. A wonderful kitchen for cookers, nice rooms and sanitary facilities. The TV rooms where you can watch movies for free are amazing. I really loved to stay there!

Well maintained. Not sure why bathrooms have to be locked though

I loved my stay here. I had a private room which was really lovely. I met lots of nice people in this hostel. I did the Free walking tour on Saturday morning from the hostel. I really enjoyed it.

It looks like a hotel in all the ways. Not bad, but if you are a solo traveler, youll get bored. Too many family and old people. But its very clean, safe and comfortable.

A good hostel, just a bit run down and outdated. Rooms are very clean and facilities are good. Staff are ok, some brilliant, some seem uninterested. However it's the best place to stay in Adelaide for a reasonable price. Would recommend and stay again!

I thought this place was great. Great wifi, great staff, clean and organized rooms. I'd stay there again if I was going to Adelaide.