Adelaide Central YHA

Fabulous 571 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2017
7.1

Matress \ Bed done and 35°C in 8ppl room while 15°C outside... Hard to find sleep.. Rest is really nice. Clean. Chilled.

23rd Mar 2017

I have decided to stay another week the staff have all been so friendly and helpful I am loving my experience here 😁

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

Super clean, really big kitchen, big lockers, staff were very helpful & sorted out any problems straight away, walking distance from supermarkets and town centre. Would recommend !

18th Mar 2017

Best hostel I've stayed in. Very clean, big rooms, massive kitchen and tv rooms. Had somthing on everyday, free walking tours and $5 bbqs and meals 3 or 4 times a week. Bar crawls and really friendly staff. Weekly deals and free Internet. Will be back here.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

I had an excellent time at Adelaide Central YHA; the facilities were very good and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The walking tour that my friends and I did on Saturday morning was also brilliant. I'd definitely come back here again.

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2017

I only stayed here for a couple of days. I had no issues while there. The staff were polite and helpful. It's only about 10 minute walk to the main shopping areas.

• cynthiajoanne
  • Canada, Couple, 31-40
6th Feb 2017

Great hostel in a great location! Staff were a bit clueless at times- tried to charge me for something advertised for free, and the same guy gave us the wrong room number and was generally spaced out but we had a great stay and I recommend this spot! Good vibes and really nice place.

27th Jan 2017
7.4

Had a hard time meeting people in this hostel as no one in my room spoke at all! Not even hello when I walked in... the hostel itself is typical for a YHA, good facilities and helpful staff. The kitchen is a good size and there's plenty of room, the people who I did get chatting to in the kitchen were all lovely (we were all Springsteen fans!)

4th Jan 2017
7.4

Typical YHA. Nothing special but a decent standard that is reliable. For the one night, I couldn't complain

28th Dec 2016
6.6

Basic. No atmosphere but then again was only there for one night.