Adelaide Central YHA Reviews

135 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, Australia

Eeeexceeelleeent! ;-)

Probably my favourite hostel in all of australia! Amazing kitchen and common area and extremely helpful staff! Loved my stay and would highly recommend this hostel!

I only stayed one night so it's a bit hard to say much but the place was clean and comfortable with all the facilities I needed.

Overall the Adelaide is ok. The hostel was great.

• 8th Apr 2015

Best Hostel to stay in the middle of Adelaide. You can reach all things in town by feet. The staff is very helpfull and kind. You can ask everything. There are nice and cheap Tours which you can book in the Hostel. The facilities are perfect and always clean. A wonderful kitchen for cookers, nice rooms and sanitary facilities. The TV rooms where you can watch movies for free are amazing. I really loved to stay there!

Well maintained. Not sure why bathrooms have to be locked though

I loved my stay here. I had a private room which was really lovely. I met lots of nice people in this hostel. I did the Free walking tour on Saturday morning from the hostel. I really enjoyed it.

It looks like a hotel in all the ways. Not bad, but if you are a solo traveler, youll get bored. Too many family and old people. But its very clean, safe and comfortable.

A good hostel, just a bit run down and outdated. Rooms are very clean and facilities are good. Staff are ok, some brilliant, some seem uninterested. However it's the best place to stay in Adelaide for a reasonable price. Would recommend and stay again!

I thought this place was great. Great wifi, great staff, clean and organized rooms. I'd stay there again if I was going to Adelaide.

Nice hostel, following the YHA facilities standard. Near the Waymouth Street, the busiest street in Central Adelaide (and I guess the only street in the city with some night life). A great advantage is that the rooms were equipped air cond. My only suggestion would be free wi-fi, at least in the reception lobby.

Tye yha was the best one I've ever stayed in! At least for cleanliness and facilities! I met nice people and had a really good time! But all in all I found it a bit cold and I missed the travellers atmosphere! There were loads of families with little children playing around everywhere and older generations or big families kind of living there.. it was confusing for the first days and destroyed the atmosphere sometimes a bit but I still really recommend this hostel!

Enjoy our stay in Adelaide YHA, however the private room we had was on the main road of Weymouth street and was noisey!

Good location for the nightlife

• 12th Dec 2014

I liked very much the hostel, but I would suggest free wifi acess and a small breakfast included in the price. Regards!

• 27th Nov 2014

I had the worst room share mates that I've ever experience. One smelled worse than I could ever describe. The other was loud, rude and acted aggressively. Our room back into the alley way where people were able to look right into us, not to mention how loud it was in there. Didn't sleep all night.