4.4
Rating 91 Total Reviews
4.4
Rating 91 Total Reviews
Adelaide Motel and Backpackers Located at 262 Hindley Street, , Adelaide.
Australia
Adelaide South Australia 5000 262 Hindley Street
44% 91
-34.9233433 138.5897397
    Rooms available

5th Mar 2016
4.0

I am not prefer to stay this hostel but the staff is good , the main thing is that they don't have AC in the room I can't sleep at my stay. It's not worth for money. On the other hand , they were asking for some deposits ($50) that you MUST pay through your credit card and Although it would get my money back to my card within three or seven day, , however, I still waiting for transaction on my NAB bank . But I feel like so weird and unbelievable. I will confirm later

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016
2.6

My friends and I arrived at the hostel ready to check in. Two girls were outside and told us not to go in because it was like a crack den. I asked a man (maybe the owner) if he could show me or if I could just see the room before we pay for our 2 nights stay, he said no because he was really busy 😐.....there was no one else around. Dodgey hostel! Don't stay there!

We thank you for your review, the truth is you did not stay at hostel nor did you enter the hostel,

• braddy2506
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Jan 2016
2.0

Staff lady was rude as hell still waiting on 50 dollar key deposit to be returned a week later,poor cleaning of facilities kitchens stink like rotting food rooms are like saunas

As you were told upon check in deposit is $ 50 Pre-Auth which takes aprox 5 to 7 days to be released, which depends on your bank The rooms are basic dorms which we many happy guests that return, You had payed $ 20.00 for one nights for accomodation in a Adelaide on Hindley Street, $ 20.00 a night is a great deal for genuine backpackers.

30th Oct 2015

nice hostel and good location