Adelaide's Shakespeare International Backpackers Reviews

123 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Really good hostel! The rooms were big and clean and the showers were the best we ever had in a hostel. Th hostel had a really nice atmosphere and it was easy to meet other travellers. Really good location and fair prices ! Would definitely stay there again .

• 30th Mar 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here lots to do and see in Adelaide and the location made all accessible. Thank you :)

• 18th Mar 2014

EXPENSIVE! The rooms are reasonable clean and spacious, the tv room and kitchen facilities as as you would expect (more cutlery would help) and the staff are friendly enough. Not much is included, no breakfast, no wifi and not even tea and coffee! So it is pretty confusing why this hostel is so expensive. Fair enough I stayed during festival season, but this was just one of the hostels that I have stayed at during this period and this hostel was the most expensive by far, and offered the least!

Nice place good showers only bad thing is we had a dorm of 10 and no working aircon in our room!!

• 26th Feb 2014

Staff was very helpful with good information. They were also eager to help. Made it a very comfortable place to be.

A very beautiful, nice and clean hostel! Bathroom and kitchen were in good condition and clean. The room was nice though a bit small for six people with big suitcases but that wasn't a problem as we were only there to sleep. Would definitely recommend an come back to Shakespear International!:)

Not enough lockers in the rooms. Squeezed in bunks. Ok for a night. I paid less on hostelworld that their website. Wifi is a bit expensive considering you can get freeadelaide wifi on the balcony.

Nice hostel! Nick from reception is very welcoming and helpful!

I was really impressed with this hostel. I am a local and needed a place to stay in the city for the night, so I didn't need most of the facilities, although I noticed they were all there. Excellent location, nice light rooms (although the bunks were very creaky!) and the bathrooms were clean and tidy. Nice big kitchen and social area, seems like it would be a great place for travellers to meet.

• 20th Dec 2013

One of the nicest hostels we had stayes in whilst travelling australia. Best calue for moey and we were upgraded to a 6 bed dorm from a 12 on arrival after there had been a mix up with our booking. Great staff, lovely clean rooms, common area amd kitchen. Would reccent this place to anyone and would certainly stay there again!

• 13th Nov 2013

I loved the staff but one lady told me that the information desk was at the old location instead of the new one. No big deal because it was a quick walk. There was no free wifi which sucked but I liked the rooms and big living room area! The couches were comfortable and the people were friendly and interesting.