Adler Hostel Reviews

259 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

Lovely and cozy hostel, first time I stayed in a hostel with non-private room and my experience was comfortable and safe. I would stay in this hostel again and definitely recomend it to other friends and travelers!

Pricey but with outstanding staff and great breakfast, even if youre gluten free. Feels more like a hotel and the beds are great!

Clean and posh hostel worthy of its many praises by the other reviewers. All the staffs here are so accommodating to requests and the guests are very respectful and sociable at the same time. Expensive but worth every single cent.

• 27th Jun 2014

The Location and staff were just great. if you have to sleep in a dorm, than like this. I would definitely go back.

This is "flashpacking". If you are over sleeping in dorms but can't afford Singapore hotel prices, this is the place for you. Staff are extremely helpful in advice about the city. Bedrooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean. I slept well in my pod which comes with a locker and space to unpack my bag. If you're looking to meet people and party, this is not for you. But if you want an affordable place to sleep in a very convenient part of town (5 mins walk from Chinatown MRT) it is great.

Very enjoyable stay with a hostel that is very well put together. probably one of the best layouts you can get in a capsule hotel. good amenities such as shower/shampoo foams, fluffy white towels, fine clipper tea, free nice breakfast(with many spreads). I would also like to take the opportunity to thank DJ who is a absolute charm, replying a number of my emails, waiting for me after 10(reception closes at 10), answering my phone calls after 10(oops) and all his assistance during my stay.

• 27th May 2014

I've been staying at Adler for several times. Each time, their quality is just as great as ever. Their breakfast is definitely what differs them from most hostels. Dorm is very nice. The thick curtain gives so much more privacy. Bed, pillow, blanket, towel, AC are all excellent. Nothing to complain at all.

Great hostel with amazing and helpful staff. Bedrooms are ideal with clean bathrooms and toilets. The breakfast was basic but enough and the free water and coffee/tea throughout the day was nice. All round lovely hostel which felt more like a little glam hotel.

• 23rd Apr 2014

The best hostel I had stayed. The facility are almost so good quality and the atmosphere is casual and comfortable. My biggest concern staying in the hostel is the noise, and Adler was very quiet, each bed was well isolated, and the street was also not so noisy either. Breakfast was wonderful, fresh fruit and drinks were provided for free. Alder is really worth to stay!

Excellent hostel, friendly staff, very clean, quiet, other guests are respectful.

• 10th Apr 2014

Absolutely amazing hostel, it's really slightly pricey though but worth it. Excellent hosts with lots of Singapore insider tips. Privacy curtains with luxurious linens, down feather pillows. Adler the owner was absolutely fun as well, would definitely come back on my stopover before I go home.

• 7th Apr 2014

This is the best hostel i have ever stayed. A bit more expensive than other good hostels in Singapore but you will get more extra great experience and service, like 5 stars hotel. Apart of that, very clean and convenience, not far from MRT, Staffs are very friendly and prompt to help. The ladies dorm is on the 3rd floor. If you have big or many luggage, I suggest you should choose the vault room(1st floor) or mixed dorm(2nd floor). There is no elevator, but staff ready to help you carry luggage

I stayed only one night at the Adler. For me the best aspect was the staff. They were all so good and very helpful. For this alone I give five stars. I slept really well in The Vault room too. Actual facilities were just alright, but the combination of good staff, great location and a good bed gets this place a excellent review.

This is a very good place to stay in Singapore. I have to point out though that the bathrooms have not really been cleaned up regularly. This was kind of annoying as the hostel is advertising with this feature. I am aware of that you can not maintain the cleanliness 24 hours a day, but the mess I have found twice in the bathroom was not acceptable.

Hi! Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Singapore and your time extended to share your experience with us as such information enables us to monitor and improve our quality service standards. We will increase our frequency of checking the toilets and strive to improve in hope of your excellent rating in a not too distant future! Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adler Hostel!

Adler Hostel is just perfect. It's clean, safe, perfect location, amazing staff, great facilities. Is a top 5 star hostel, where you can feel at home and relax after a day in the city. It's quiet and just an oasis in the middle of the city and the heat! Free coffee, water and the all day, great breakfast, and the common areas are just luxury. Perfect for a woman travelling alone. Private. I'll definitely be back at Adler next time I'm in Singapore.