Adler Hostel Reviews

259 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

Excellent hostel, friendly staff, very clean, quiet, other guests are respectful.

• 10th Apr 2014

Absolutely amazing hostel, it's really slightly pricey though but worth it. Excellent hosts with lots of Singapore insider tips. Privacy curtains with luxurious linens, down feather pillows. Adler the owner was absolutely fun as well, would definitely come back on my stopover before I go home.

• 7th Apr 2014

This is the best hostel i have ever stayed. A bit more expensive than other good hostels in Singapore but you will get more extra great experience and service, like 5 stars hotel. Apart of that, very clean and convenience, not far from MRT, Staffs are very friendly and prompt to help. The ladies dorm is on the 3rd floor. If you have big or many luggage, I suggest you should choose the vault room(1st floor) or mixed dorm(2nd floor). There is no elevator, but staff ready to help you carry luggage

I stayed only one night at the Adler. For me the best aspect was the staff. They were all so good and very helpful. For this alone I give five stars. I slept really well in The Vault room too. Actual facilities were just alright, but the combination of good staff, great location and a good bed gets this place a excellent review.

This is a very good place to stay in Singapore. I have to point out though that the bathrooms have not really been cleaned up regularly. This was kind of annoying as the hostel is advertising with this feature. I am aware of that you can not maintain the cleanliness 24 hours a day, but the mess I have found twice in the bathroom was not acceptable.

Hi! Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Singapore and your time extended to share your experience with us as such information enables us to monitor and improve our quality service standards. We will increase our frequency of checking the toilets and strive to improve in hope of your excellent rating in a not too distant future! Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adler Hostel!

Adler Hostel is just perfect. It's clean, safe, perfect location, amazing staff, great facilities. Is a top 5 star hostel, where you can feel at home and relax after a day in the city. It's quiet and just an oasis in the middle of the city and the heat! Free coffee, water and the all day, great breakfast, and the common areas are just luxury. Perfect for a woman travelling alone. Private. I'll definitely be back at Adler next time I'm in Singapore.

Fantastic hostel, great modern facilities, loved getting a towel, water bottle and ear plugs on arrival. They were able to help me out when I got in very early.

• 8th Feb 2014

I thought the staff were great - friendly, attentive and willing to help. The hostel lacked a fun atmosphere but is very peaceful and quiet if that is what you're looking for. The beds are comfortable and clean and the locks on the cupboards are useful. The shower is in the same room as the toilet so when showering everything gets wet.

Very nice hostel centrally located in Chinatown with easy transport links nearby and a plethora or Chinese restaurants and shops to explore. They staff are very friendly and accomodating - a good choice while in Singapore.

• 19th Jan 2014

Excellent location, in front of the main sights in Chinatown, 2-3 minutes from the MRT and with useful bus stops next to it. Very, very nice and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Comfy beds. Speaking about the downsides, the toilets share the space with the showers, so everything is usually wet. Being picky, the ladders could be made of wood instead of metal, and could be a little bit wider. The hostel is really good but also really expensive, however, I would certainly stay there again!

It's a good place in a very convenient location. Staff is young and friendly. However, on this price range, I prefer another place. I liked: the permanent offer of bread, jam, butter, tea and fruits, the cosy lobby, the tables on the street, the location. I disliked: the stuffy rooms, the lack of separation between shower and toilet, the artificial/industrial breakfast.

First time to stay at this type of hostel. I was impressed by the cleaness and private area. My stay was comfortable. Very friendly staff and great service.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Japan

The breakfast was very good, I was surprised. Also internet connection and other facilities was excellent. Only a locker was little bit tricky to use because it was located on top of the bed.

great place. only thing is that i stayed in the vault, and on the top bunk the temperature was very high... so a bit uncomfortable and difficult to sleep properly. that was the only, and overall quite good.

Amazing Hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed at. The bedroom has a bit of a musky odur to it, but other then that it was an amazing experience.

• 25th Oct 2013