Adler Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 275 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

Really good hostel! Just try to check what's included via email before you book, we were a little confused with towels included but at the end the staff provided some for us. Bathrooms are definitely way to small for the amount of people in a room, plus one shower was broken in the girls bathroom. There's lockers and plugs in each bed, along for curtains for privacy. Great stay overall! Location is great go get anywhere you would want to go.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

I was very happy with this hostel. We slept in one of the king sized cabins which was very luxurious. They provide coffee and tea to guests, and have a good wifi signal so many people spend time in the lounge. Unfortunately we weren't able to stay for very long and had to leave before breakfast so I can't comment on their food, although the coffee was great.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

The location was really nice, walking distance from MRT and the shuttle bus for the zoo. The staff was always available for any of my enquiries 24/7. The bed is large and confortable, my only cons concern the bathroom, they are always wet because of the shower. You can also go easily to the airport with a shuttle bus which was really convenient.

• diannefab
  • Philippines, Female, 31-40
28th Jul 2017

Great Location! Walking distance to an MRT Station (Chinatown). Place is neat and very cozy. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Baggage storage is allowed even after you checked out. Place felt secured. Strong Wifi signal Shampoo, Bath Gel & Towels are provided. Though there were no more bath gel on my first day, but I guess If i have asked they would be able to provide. Nonetheless I did not mind since I still brought my own. Will definitely book here again if I need a hostel next time

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
21st Jul 2017

Location Facilities Staff The bed Everything. I loved it. I especially appreciated Lina. She took the time to give me some recommendations on where to visit and where/what to eat. All great recommendations.

• hitotx78969
  • USA, Female, 31-40
28th Jun 2017

Very chill hostel. Clean and the staff is amazing. Not a party hostel by any means but the location is fantastic (Chinatown) and is near by the renowned Mechlin (sp) Star food stall. I liked the capsule like beds with privacy curtains and individual lights + plug. I was comfortable and slept well the entire time I was there. The worst was the wifi-- it kept going out and was quite unreliable. If you aren't looking for a super social hostel and seek peace and quiet, Adler is the place for you!

28th Jun 2017

The location is great! Really close to hawker center, MRT station and right in the heart of Chinatown. The staff (e.g. Gabriel and Becca) are friendly and easygoing. They gave advise on places to visit and to eat and helped with my request to the best of their ability. The deco in common area is pretty artsy and cool. The only thing I don't like is that there's a bit of a stale smell in the room but it's not too bad. Overall I rested well. Would recommend anyone else to try this place!

• Avijitsharma
  • India, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2017
7.1

The two most striking advantages this hostel has is its location - right in front of the chinatown and second - exceptionally dedicated and helpful staff. I was humbled by the fact that the staff members took pains to plan out the events for my liking. Such friendly staff members! Slightly expensive (SG is expensive!) and no atmosphere. The bedside curtain was broken and so were the door knobs and handles. Poorly lit washrooms and low light in the rooms.

• adornista
  • Portugal, Female, 31-40
8th Jun 2017

The rooms are extremely dark I feel. I got this booked because the pictures showed light but is not really like that. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful though and location is quite convenient with nightlight, restaurants and shops around. Cleanliness is ok and bed was comfy.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017
7.1

Good location , super close to everything you need, but if you are hoping to meet people .. not the right hostel as not many people socialized