Adler Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 204 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel - bunk beds with curtains. Very clean - bathroom lock was broken when I stayed. Maxwell hawker centre close by for great food.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

This place was super clean. Beds were comfy. Staff were nice. Beware if you want to check in before 3pm there is an early check in charge. The dorm room was like a cave though, so dark which I didn't like. Also no atmosphere at all, don't stay if you're looking to meet other travellers.

19th Jan 2017

Fantastic location right across the street from Chinatown. Rooms had plenty of space and lockers that came with your bunk were huge, the largest of any I have seen while traveling. Reception was super helpful and you could rent bikes there. This hostel felt slightly more like a hotel than a hostel so keep in mind that there isn't much of a party vibe here. I would stay here again simply because I loved the location so much

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2017

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, always ready to help you and answer your questions. One of the cleanest hostels I've ever been to.

14th Jan 2017
7.1

I stayed in a ladies only dorm for four nights. There were a few unexpected things that took me by surprise during my stay. First, there were male staff members coming into the ladies' dorm unannounced throughout the day, beginning with the male housekeeper at 11am. The wifi is free but cuts off at 1am. And you must pay extra for a towel. Overall, it's a decent hostel, but maybe a little too expensive. The lobby is beautifully decorated, the location is fantastic, and the staff is nice.

13th Jan 2017

I want to give this hostel 100%, but I can't because of two things: extremely poor wifi (1/5 times it worked) and bathroom design. The showers are in the same cell as the toilet, which would be okay except that it & TP are constantly soaked. Otherwise, this hostel was fabulous! Great location, very clean, air conditioning in the rooms, and a great "pod" setup for the beds which allowed you to charge devices, lock up bags, and sleep despite other people moving around or using lights in the room.

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Place was awesome! I would for sure stay here again, great hostel. If you didnt include the breakfast dont eat it lol.

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Situated a 10 minute walk from the China Town MRT, Adler Hostel is clean, pleasant, and comfortable. Within walking distance of Club Street, a fantastic hawker center, and much of China Town's offerings, Adler Hostel was somewhere my friends and I could look forward to coming back to regroup, rest, and refresh after a long day out exploring an amazing city.

3rd Jan 2017
7.7

Great hostel! Clean, central location right near Chinatown train - also liked Duxton Rd which is a five minute walk. Singapore is quite humid, so sometimes the room suffered, but that was corrected. Personally, I wouldn't recommend for backpackers. Other guests were a bit stiff (business travelers) and it wasn't the vibes I'm used too.

25th Dec 2016

Great place with great hosts! I would recommend this place to anyone. Stayed in Singapore for 3 days and the facilities to me were the best hostel I've stayed in so far; I had a snoring bear next to me but thanks to Adler I had ear plugs :). Stay also included comfy pillows, a great security box with built in code lock that fit a 70 liter backpack but I wouldn't recommend much bigger than that. Overall great place!