Adler Hostel Reviews

259 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

Easily the best hostel I have/will ever stay at. The bed space feels like a private room with the blackout curtains, more than enough space, lockers come with their own key, brilliant location (opposite Chinatown food street - even better), honestly cannot recommend this place enough. I will be back!

• 6th Oct 2014

Good: Really good hostel. Great location (centre of Chinatown) and great security. Bottled water, laptops and breakfast complimentary. Beds roomy and are like capsules (with lockers and personal charging units) - you can shut your blind and have some privacy. Cons: Reception isn't open 24 hours and closes at 10pm. Shower/ bathrooms could be bigger and no apparent communal activities available.

Very good hostel, 10/10. very clean rooms and bathrooms, free breakfast, bottled waters, earplug, towels, toiletries, pretty much everything except a dental kit. I would definitely stay here if I was in Singapore again. Did I mention they do the dishes as well?

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly staff, good location, nice breakfast and the dorm is great. I would definitely splurge for this hostel again!

Hi! We are delighted to know that you had a excellent stay with us! Your kind words of praise to the Hotel are very much appreciated. Your heartening compliments to our service ambassadors will undoubtedly motivate them to strive to provide even better service for our guests. Once again thank you for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adler Hostel. We will be missing you over at Adler Hostel!

Great for budget family & business travel. Not for socializing as most guests are mature adults who want privacy but can't afford a hotel in Singapore. The sheets and pillows had a slightly musty smell, but otherwise, the facilities were good - there's wide bed space, locker, free towel, ear plugs, complementary coffee/tea/ fruits/ bread the whole day and staff who are eager to please. Keep up the good effort in maintaining the clean bathrooms. Overall - 9/10 hostel for me.

Dear Yili, Thank you for the generous praises on your memorable experience at Adler Hostel Singapore. We have noted each and every single one of your invaluable feedback. Please be assured that necessary amends will be in place to further refine resident's’ experiences. We look forward to seeing you again. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to offer us more suggestions on how we can further improve or refine our processes and practices so we can serve you better.

Lovely and cozy hostel, first time I stayed in a hostel with non-private room and my experience was comfortable and safe. I would stay in this hostel again and definitely recomend it to other friends and travelers!

Hi! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are very pleased to hear that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay at Adler Hostel Singapore. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued resident like yourself, and we all look forward to your return. We will be missing you over at Adler Hostel!

Pricey but with outstanding staff and great breakfast, even if youre gluten free. Feels more like a hotel and the beds are great!

Hi, We know our residents have many choices when visiting Singapore, and we are glad that Adler Hostel Singapore was your choice! Your heartening compliments to our service ambassadors will undoubtedly motivate them to strive to provide even better service for our residents. Once again thank you for choosing us for your stay in Singapore and we look forward to your continued support.

Clean and posh hostel worthy of its many praises by the other reviewers. All the staffs here are so accommodating to requests and the guests are very respectful and sociable at the same time. Expensive but worth every single cent.

• 27th Jun 2014

The Location and staff were just great. if you have to sleep in a dorm, than like this. I would definitely go back.

This is "flashpacking". If you are over sleeping in dorms but can't afford Singapore hotel prices, this is the place for you. Staff are extremely helpful in advice about the city. Bedrooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean. I slept well in my pod which comes with a locker and space to unpack my bag. If you're looking to meet people and party, this is not for you. But if you want an affordable place to sleep in a very convenient part of town (5 mins walk from Chinatown MRT) it is great.

Very enjoyable stay with a hostel that is very well put together. probably one of the best layouts you can get in a capsule hotel. good amenities such as shower/shampoo foams, fluffy white towels, fine clipper tea, free nice breakfast(with many spreads). I would also like to take the opportunity to thank DJ who is a absolute charm, replying a number of my emails, waiting for me after 10(reception closes at 10), answering my phone calls after 10(oops) and all his assistance during my stay.

• 27th May 2014

I've been staying at Adler for several times. Each time, their quality is just as great as ever. Their breakfast is definitely what differs them from most hostels. Dorm is very nice. The thick curtain gives so much more privacy. Bed, pillow, blanket, towel, AC are all excellent. Nothing to complain at all.

Great hostel with amazing and helpful staff. Bedrooms are ideal with clean bathrooms and toilets. The breakfast was basic but enough and the free water and coffee/tea throughout the day was nice. All round lovely hostel which felt more like a little glam hotel.

• 23rd Apr 2014