Adler Hostel Reviews

265 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

So beautiful and clean, I like everything here

Great hostel and perfect location. Very friendlynand helpful staff. Only con is that they could offer a wider selection at breakfast. I am allergic to gluten so I could not eat breakfast since not even fruits were offered.

• 4th Jun 2015

Helpful and knowledgable staff. Dorm was clean and bright with good bedroom facilities. Bathroom could do with freshening up

• 2nd Jun 2015

Not the cleanest hotel as I found a bug on the bed. The staff was nice enough to change me to another room. The atmosphere isn't your typical hopping backpackers. But Club street is right behind you, and that atmosphere is pretty good. The facilities are very nice. Chinatown is right across and Hip On Hop Off Bus literally stops on the door, which was a big plus.

Adler has very great living environment and accessibility to main tourist spots, allowing us to take rest even in the middle of the day!

• 26th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

Incredible stay! This place is like a luxury boutique hotel, living up to its name in every way. Prime location in Chinatown next to the main streets, a food hawker centre, several temples and a mosque, and a five minutes' walk from the Chinatown MRT stop. The dorms looked like an old-fashioned sleeper train. It's quiet, peaceful, and relaxing with a beautiful lobby. Absolutely worth the money - a luxurious stay in luxurious Singapore.

I arrived late in the evening. The staff was very helpful in assisting me with late check in! The bed area was excellent. They all have a fairly big locker for a backpack and other valuables. Nice social areas too!

Cool place, just across Chinatown very well located. Staff was helpful and the rooms were nice.

Very well Located - my room at the beginning it look so small but then i sleeped well. nice locher behind my bed. SUPER chic Common area, like a 5 star Hotel

My only minor complain is that there was no locker to store my cash. I travel alone for 56 days in a few Asian countries; I do carry much emergency cash with me.