Adler Hostel Reviews

265 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

What a treat 😊 Don't think I've ever slept in a hostel bed as huge, comfortable and private as this one. Once again : You get what you pay for. Good & clean facilities. Staff is super nice. Personally, I reckon it's as good as a hotel. Worth the money you'll spend. Unless you're a party person. In which case you might find the Adler boring.

I stayed here for 4 nights. It's more like a hotel than a hostel which is nice. There's not much atmosphere in the hostel so it's not great if you're traveling alone. I stayed in a room without any windows in a building a couple doors down from the lobby. I think I would have had a better stay in the main building. The staff were really nice and the breakfast was nice to have. The WIFI worked great.

The staff were so very helpful and I loved the different teas in the lobby

• 19th Nov 2015

I loved staying here. This was my first experience of 'posh packing' and Adler certainly did that - made me feel a little posh. The staff were great - friendly, helpful and made me laugh. I was comfortable, relaxed and made to feel at home. I was very very impressed with the bed cabin too. Not only would I stay here again, but I'd recommend it to anyone who wanted a hostel vibe in a quiet, beautiful space.

• 3rd Nov 2015

Loved my stay, it was so quiet I could catch a jet-lag nap at any time of the day or night. Friendly people at the front desk, great breakfast, everything was clean and nice.

Great location close to Chinatown and public transport. Not the best hostel if you want to meet new people, but perfect if you want to be more on your own.

I loved staying at this hostel. It was in a great location in Chinatown so there was plenty of places to eat just across the road. It was walking distance into the centre and there were also a few subway stations nearby. The hostel was clean and spacious. I stayed in the Ivory room. It was great to have breakfast included. My only criticism is that I was in a top bunk and it was awkward to climb into the bed because of the shelf that was in the way. But I would definitely stay here again.

I stayed here for 6 nights and it was a good experience. The location is superb. You can reach the MRT station in 5 minutes and you are in the middle of Chinatown. Near the Food Street and Maxwell Food Centre. If you like to party, the Ann Siang Road is directly behind the hostel. They also provide a range of breakfast which is different from other hostels. The staff are all nice, friendly, helpful and efficient. I am truly satisfied with the bed and bathroom. Fantastic!

Nice hostel, perhaps aimed towards a demographic who doesn't want to socialise. Most guests seemed to try avoid eye contact. Though this may be because i was one of the few westerners staying. Staff were polite, food was nice. Private sleeping pods were nice. Bathrooms didn't seem to be kept on top of, cleanliness wise and i dont think the floor in the dorms got cleaned often. My feet were black, not long after getting out of the shower. Location was good, air conditioning was very good.

Nice hostel in a great location, but very overpriced.