Adler Luxury Hostel Reviews

259 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

Incredible stay! This place is like a luxury boutique hotel, living up to its name in every way. Prime location in Chinatown next to the main streets, a food hawker centre, several temples and a mosque, and a five minutes' walk from the Chinatown MRT stop. The dorms looked like an old-fashioned sleeper train. It's quiet, peaceful, and relaxing with a beautiful lobby. Absolutely worth the money - a luxurious stay in luxurious Singapore.

I arrived late in the evening. The staff was very helpful in assisting me with late check in! The bed area was excellent. They all have a fairly big locker for a backpack and other valuables. Nice social areas too!

Cool place, just across Chinatown very well located. Staff was helpful and the rooms were nice.

Very well Located - my room at the beginning it look so small but then i sleeped well. nice locher behind my bed. SUPER chic Common area, like a 5 star Hotel

My only minor complain is that there was no locker to store my cash. I travel alone for 56 days in a few Asian countries; I do carry much emergency cash with me.

Nice hostel, great location, friendly staff, a lot of privacy and feels very safe. On the downside I would have to mention that there is not much going on, not the easiest place to meet fellow travelers.

This is one of my favorite hostels. I have been staying in hostels around the globe for over 20 years now. I stayed in the new section of the Adler Hostel and loved the experience. The breakfast was tasty, the staff ever so hospitable and Mr. Adler himself was charming and humble. Thanks for making my Christmas in Singapore special!

The only thing about this place that feels like a hostel is the shared accommodation. Otherwise it doesn't feel like a hostel at all. Very clean, great breakfast, great staff, very helpful, very friendly and helpful owner. Very clean, very \ convenient. Really no negative comments for this place, its great. Thank you.

I could not have asked for a better first time experience in a hostel. This place is beautiful and the staff is even better. I have been spoiled because the rest of the hostels I choose do not compare. I loved the location- very close to the metra line that connects to all other lines and right across the street from Chinatown. Very safe and fun area for a solo traveler. Thank you Adler Hostel!! I can't wait to come back to visit again

I'm not sure why this hostel is rated as high as it is. Maybe in comparison to other places in Singapore it is nice, but this was my first time in Singapore. All my hostels throughout Asia were nicer than this place and A LOT cheaper. Being a solo traveler, don't stay here. There is nothing going on and the place is rather awkward. The pictures make it look a lot nicer than it is.

Hi, Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Singapore and please accept my unreserved apologies for the disappointment you have experienced during your stay with the assurance that we continuously strive to improve our product based on feedback such as yours.. We hope you will allow us another opportunity in future to remedy your impression of our hospitality.

This is the best hostel I have stayed at. Even in dorm with 18 beds you feel you have full privacy. It is very clean, in great central location close to bars, restaurants and sights. The crew is amazing, I forgot something in my room, sent them e-mail about it and it was shipped back to me within few days! Recommend this hostel!

This was the second time I have stayed at Adler, and I doubt it will be the last. The location is fantastic, a few minutes walk from the MRT and Chinatown, and an easy stroll from Clarke Quay. It is extremely comfortable, clean and safe. The staff are friendly and welcoming. You don't get the backpacking party vibe here, but if what you want is peace and quiet and a decent night's sleep for (by Singapore standards) a reasonable price, this is your place. Very happy.

Fantastic, Wi-Fi was fast, nice simple local breakfast, the lounge was a nice place to meet other guests.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Very posh and classy. It's for mature adults and a wonderful alternative to high end hotels. Staff were wonderful, great security, and the beds were very comfortable. Although on my first night I saw a tiny harmless lizard in my cupboard, it was still the best hostel ever.

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us so highly. However, we are really concerned about the mentioned issue and would like to express our sincerest apologies as it is not reflective of the usual high standards which we hold ourselves to. Please rest assured that we are constantly in touch with pest control company in trying to minimize the prevalence of such pests .We hope you will allow us another opportunity in future to remedy your impression of our hospitality

Came here for a interview and the crew here are so genuinely nice, they help me to arrange everything I can do in this few days and how to go for interview and even some of the regulations. I am back in the states and awaiting results from my interview but I cant wait to go back to meet all of you guys! The guests here are so awesome as well and we enjoyed our super crazy night out at Zouk(free passes from the hostel)!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Really helpful staff, great location (a very short walk to Chinatown MRT) Great set-up and comfy beds

Easily the best hostel I have/will ever stay at. The bed space feels like a private room with the blackout curtains, more than enough space, lockers come with their own key, brilliant location (opposite Chinatown food street - even better), honestly cannot recommend this place enough. I will be back!

• 6th Oct 2014