Adler Luxury Hostel Reviews

259 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

I booked the hostel and received confirmation before my trip, so when I arrived and found the hostel was deserted and closed, imagine my surprise. Fortunately I found another place to stay just down the street, which had the advantage of letting me walk by Adler often. The only time I saw it open was on the evening of the day I left, and no one ever answered my phone calls.

• 5th Dec 2014

We are concerned to hear about your comments and wish to extend our sincerest apologies regarding the experience with us. We will be contacting you directly to find out more from you. Please rest assured that your feedbacks are important to us and we will definitely be looking into this issue seriously. Once again, our sincerest apologies and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

I'm not sure why this hostel is rated as high as it is. Maybe in comparison to other places in Singapore it is nice, but this was my first time in Singapore. All my hostels throughout Asia were nicer than this place and A LOT cheaper. Being a solo traveler, don't stay here. There is nothing going on and the place is rather awkward. The pictures make it look a lot nicer than it is.

Hi, Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Singapore and please accept my unreserved apologies for the disappointment you have experienced during your stay with the assurance that we continuously strive to improve our product based on feedback such as yours.. We hope you will allow us another opportunity in future to remedy your impression of our hospitality.

This is the best hostel I have stayed at. Even in dorm with 18 beds you feel you have full privacy. It is very clean, in great central location close to bars, restaurants and sights. The crew is amazing, I forgot something in my room, sent them e-mail about it and it was shipped back to me within few days! Recommend this hostel!

This was the second time I have stayed at Adler, and I doubt it will be the last. The location is fantastic, a few minutes walk from the MRT and Chinatown, and an easy stroll from Clarke Quay. It is extremely comfortable, clean and safe. The staff are friendly and welcoming. You don't get the backpacking party vibe here, but if what you want is peace and quiet and a decent night's sleep for (by Singapore standards) a reasonable price, this is your place. Very happy.

Fantastic, Wi-Fi was fast, nice simple local breakfast, the lounge was a nice place to meet other guests.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Very posh and classy. It's for mature adults and a wonderful alternative to high end hotels. Staff were wonderful, great security, and the beds were very comfortable. Although on my first night I saw a tiny harmless lizard in my cupboard, it was still the best hostel ever.

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us so highly. However, we are really concerned about the mentioned issue and would like to express our sincerest apologies as it is not reflective of the usual high standards which we hold ourselves to. Please rest assured that we are constantly in touch with pest control company in trying to minimize the prevalence of such pests .We hope you will allow us another opportunity in future to remedy your impression of our hospitality

Came here for a interview and the crew here are so genuinely nice, they help me to arrange everything I can do in this few days and how to go for interview and even some of the regulations. I am back in the states and awaiting results from my interview but I cant wait to go back to meet all of you guys! The guests here are so awesome as well and we enjoyed our super crazy night out at Zouk(free passes from the hostel)!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Really helpful staff, great location (a very short walk to Chinatown MRT) Great set-up and comfy beds

Easily the best hostel I have/will ever stay at. The bed space feels like a private room with the blackout curtains, more than enough space, lockers come with their own key, brilliant location (opposite Chinatown food street - even better), honestly cannot recommend this place enough. I will be back!

• 6th Oct 2014

Good: Really good hostel. Great location (centre of Chinatown) and great security. Bottled water, laptops and breakfast complimentary. Beds roomy and are like capsules (with lockers and personal charging units) - you can shut your blind and have some privacy. Cons: Reception isn't open 24 hours and closes at 10pm. Shower/ bathrooms could be bigger and no apparent communal activities available.

Very good hostel, 10/10. very clean rooms and bathrooms, free breakfast, bottled waters, earplug, towels, toiletries, pretty much everything except a dental kit. I would definitely stay here if I was in Singapore again. Did I mention they do the dishes as well?

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Very friendly staff, good location, nice breakfast and the dorm is great. I would definitely splurge for this hostel again!

Hi! We are delighted to know that you had a excellent stay with us! Your kind words of praise to the Hotel are very much appreciated. Your heartening compliments to our service ambassadors will undoubtedly motivate them to strive to provide even better service for our guests. Once again thank you for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adler Hostel. We will be missing you over at Adler Hostel!

Great for budget family & business travel. Not for socializing as most guests are mature adults who want privacy but can't afford a hotel in Singapore. The sheets and pillows had a slightly musty smell, but otherwise, the facilities were good - there's wide bed space, locker, free towel, ear plugs, complementary coffee/tea/ fruits/ bread the whole day and staff who are eager to please. Keep up the good effort in maintaining the clean bathrooms. Overall - 9/10 hostel for me.

Dear Yili, Thank you for the generous praises on your memorable experience at Adler Hostel Singapore. We have noted each and every single one of your invaluable feedback. Please be assured that necessary amends will be in place to further refine resident's’ experiences. We look forward to seeing you again. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to offer us more suggestions on how we can further improve or refine our processes and practices so we can serve you better.

Lovely and cozy hostel, first time I stayed in a hostel with non-private room and my experience was comfortable and safe. I would stay in this hostel again and definitely recomend it to other friends and travelers!

Hi! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are very pleased to hear that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay at Adler Hostel Singapore. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued resident like yourself, and we all look forward to your return. We will be missing you over at Adler Hostel!

Pricey but with outstanding staff and great breakfast, even if youre gluten free. Feels more like a hotel and the beds are great!

Hi, We know our residents have many choices when visiting Singapore, and we are glad that Adler Hostel Singapore was your choice! Your heartening compliments to our service ambassadors will undoubtedly motivate them to strive to provide even better service for our residents. Once again thank you for choosing us for your stay in Singapore and we look forward to your continued support.

Clean and posh hostel worthy of its many praises by the other reviewers. All the staffs here are so accommodating to requests and the guests are very respectful and sociable at the same time. Expensive but worth every single cent.

• 27th Jun 2014

The Location and staff were just great. if you have to sleep in a dorm, than like this. I would definitely go back.