Directions to Admiral Hostel
Map & Directions
Detailed Directions in GOOGLE EARTH:
You can download and play this file in Google Earth:
File Size: 49Kb
Please also see the photos of the hostel at HostelWorld. One is a map with detailed directions.
From the Train station:
1) The distance from the train station to the hostel is 1.5km / 20 minutes by foot. When you leave the train station walk to the right 600 meters to find the bridge. Walk over the bridge and turn to the left road (Chkalova street) right after the bridge. The first street to the right is Cheremhovsky. It is just after a new building construction on this street and there is an only one brick light blue-green 4-storey block on the Right side. This is the hostel.
2) Take any tram (tram moving from left to the right when you leave the train station) across the bridge and get off at the second stop. Cross the street to the other side and walk in 50 meters between the pizza cafe and building N9. The second blue 4-storey building infront of you is the hostel. Trams number 1 and 2 are the most frequent.
3) Take minibus number 16, 116, or 20 and get off at the 1st stop after the bridge called 'Bytovaya'. Walk 30 meters further and turn to the first street on the right. It is just after a new building construction on this street and there is an only one brick light blue-green 4-storey block on the Right side.
From the Airport:
1) The easiest way to get to the hostel from the airport is to take a taxi. The highest possible taxi price is 300 rubles total.
2) Public transport: take minibus number 20 or 45 and get off at the bus-stop called 'Bytovaya' - the last bus-stop before the bridge. Cheremhosvsky street is right infront of the bus-stop. Cross in to the street. Among 2-storey wooden buildings find the only one brick light blue 4-storey block on the Right side. This is the 5th building on the right from the beginning of the street.
Meeting and transfer can be arranged from the train station from 10:00 till 23:00. Price: 400 rubles total. Please email to book.