Adonis Marseille Vieux Port Reviews

26 rue Breteuil, Marseille, France

Not particularly cheap but nice and very comfortable

Pretty hotel, 10 minutes far from downtown. Staff was helpful and professional.

Fine hotel, not much activity going on.

Good location. Clean rooms. Breakfast was expensive at 8.50. Close to the main market area and train station.

DON'T SLEEP IN THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were thrown out of our room after one night because they lend the room to someone elese....just like that!!! Imagine our faces when we come to the hotel after a long day and there is no room for us!!!!\another thing is that they charged my card twice for one night!!!!I still didn't get my money back!!!!!Just watch out with this hotel!!! They treat you in a very dishonest way....

I though breakfast was included but it wason our bill so, my bad. I liked the location. It pretty much served its purpose.

Room was tiny and near a noisy and VERY bright alley... but all in all, good deal for the price. Wouldn't recommend spending more than a couple days in Marseille.

Very disappointed. staff were extremely rude. Location is ok during the day but would not venture out after 8. Room was not very clean bed and shower had hairs all over them

Looks way fancier on it\'s website, than it actually is. Little bit on the student-y side of accommodation.

Very loud outside, so little sleep. Thin wals and silling it didnt help. Otherwise beautifull.

Very good deal for the price; conveniently located near the port and plenty of restaurants. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Would stay there again.

we only stay 1 night but it´s good

There were not many places to go out in the area, and the metro stops running at 23h. It was hard to make plans to go out at night, and the hotel not a lively place at all. It was very nice and peaceful though

Very very good location,and nice breakfast!

I had a very pleasant experience. The room was small, but nice and clean. Perfect location, only a couple of blocks from the port!

Would return!

besides the spider nest that has gone unnoticed behind our bathroom sink, this place was perfect for our stay. clean, great location, great staff.

Good location, nice hotel.

For the rate they charged us, it was super good acco.

Very nice hotel, clean, comfortable and very quiet. Close to everything by walk or to a metro station if you need to get to the train station, it's about 15 mins. away.