Adrenalin Backpackers Hostel Reviews

im Dorfkern, 8784, Braunwald, Switzerland

When I arrived at the hostel I was told there would be an extra 20CHF charge for staying for one night only, a charge for bedlinnen hire and a charge for breakfast . Fortunately it was possible to downgrade my room type and infact I paid very little more than the price listed on hostel world. I think this situation is due to a listing problem with the website rather than an sharp practice on the part of the owner, but it is something that needs to be resolved.

It was a pleasure to stay in Adrenalin.

The staff were very friendly and helpful in accommodating our needs and took an interest in us as individuals.

Great location...was empty when we were there but that was due to the start of season.smoking is allowed in the bar downstairs which wasnt good

Not really much of a hostel. More of a cheap ski lodge.