8.1
Fabulous 553 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 553 Total Reviews
Adria Located at Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split.
Croatia
Split 21314 Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice
81% 553
43.4635297 16.5906536
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016
5.1

Well location you are in a costal village you arrive 20 mins from split, signs for the hostel aren't visible from the road, Taxi driver didn't even know where it was we arrived at night to no staff about, had to chap a door then 2 non speaking English people answered only German,realised this may be gran parents/parents out room wasn't ready was then taken to bedroom with doublebed (was with a friend) didn't want to share a bed then wasn't shown where kitchen facilities were.

11th Sep 2016

I loved it here. The location is about thirty minutes from town and that's exactly what I wanted and needed. The staff are nice and are barely there. I felt right at home. Being able to wake up and just jump right in the water whenever I felt like it was paradise. They even have snorkels and fins they let you borrow for free. Two thumbs up. I stayed there a week and only left once to go into town to explore and buy groceries.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
8.0

Beautiful location right by the beach, easy 20 minute bus ride into Split & bus stop located right outside hostel. Staff were very friendly & accomodating to the late hour we checked in. Wouldn't recommend to any solo travellers who are looking to meet people as a bit quieter, but perfect if you are wanting somewhere friendly, clean & affordable!

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
7th Sep 2016
4.6

The water front is the only thing that makes the place I guess. The location is far from the center, We felt that we stayed in someone house. Communal area is closed early and there is noting around. We had to cross a road to get from our room to the common area.The place is run-down. Cleanliness is not good. Mouldy tiles in the shower, stain on the bed sheets, beds not comfortable.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

probably the chillest place you can stay in the split area.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

I loved my stay at this place, it was right on the beach, where you definitely get side tracked and end up spending your whole day there! It's just a bus ride into town and the bus stop is just next to the hostel, travelling on my own you don't really want to get lost but the bus drivers told me where to get off so it worked out okay! My room was spotless and one of the best rooms I've stayed in yet, I couldn't believe the value for money, definitely stay again!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
7.7

A bit annoying that the main common area gets locked up early at night meaning we can't socialise with other people.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
7.4

Lovely place. The hostel common room and garden area was really nice. Easy to get the bus into split. Security wasn't good though. Lockers are available but anyone can get into the flats if they wanted to.

• stacyjoyal
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

This place is wonderful! I really appreciate that it was not directly in split! The buses are super easy and pick you up right outside the hostel. This made for a nice break from the busyness of split. It was nice to have a relaxing day and walk right out of the hostel main corridor and be able to swim! We had a large room, access to their garden with fresh tomatos and limes and cooking ingredients which saved us some money. Would definitely come back and will tell my friends to come here too

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016

Very much enjoyed my stay at Adria. Beautiful location, just by a quiet beach. The hostel opens up onto a little cement platform where you can sunbathe or dive into the ocean. Beautiful view of the ocean and sunset. Not a party place but you can always take the bus into Split if you feel for a night out. Many sweet little cats and kittens hanging about which makes the location perfect if you're an animal lover. Very peaceful and relaxing.