7.4
Very Good 502 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 502 Total Reviews
Adria Located at Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split.
Croatia
Split 21314 Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice
74% 502
43.4635297 16.5906536
    Rooms available

• Norway, All Male Group, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

The staff at the hostel is very welcoming and super friendly! Its located right by the sea and we were swimming and sunbathing all day besides going to Ultra2016. Our first night we chatted with another traveler and made food together, we drank and swam and just had the best of times. The place is social, you get a lot of bang for your bucks. Better than a hotel and friendly as a family. Our stay was for four nights and I would definitely go back if possible.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
15th Jul 2016
3.7

Dont stay here if you are using it to get in and out of split during high season. The description to get to the hostel was not very good. Left me having to buy extra bus tickets. The description says 20 minutes bus but it took us over 2 hours to get to the center of split. Door handle fell off when trying to close the door and the lockers barely worked. The toilets were dirty and did not have garbage cans. Bathtub looked like it was never cleaned.

28th Jun 2016

I spent one night at hostel Adria because I wanted a stop over between Dubrovnik & Split where I could lie in the sun before flying home, Adria was perfect for this with stunning sea views, right on the water. The set-up was a bit odd with one part of the hostel on the other side of the road but hey... Also there's not a lot to do once the sun goes down.

• johnedwardmcgill5733
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Nice hostel. The location is a distance from split, but the beach here is really nice. Take enough cash out in split before arriving because there's no cashpoints nearby. I didn't really see the staff if I'm honest, they checked us in and that was all. Also there was no atmosphere, but I was happy to just chill on the beach. Nice and clean, good WiFi and good kitchen

2nd Jun 2016

I had a wonderful time at this hostel. The owner is an older Croatian couple that is very nice and accommodating and I felt like I was vising my grandparents - from making me coffee upon arrival to making me breakfast and coffee when I woke up around 10:30am. The hostel has a nice access to the sea with a very pretty view and crystal clear water. The hostel is about a 10 -15 min drive/ bus ride to both Split and Omis ( Omis is closer and has awesome beaches and beach bars). Will come back!