7.3
Very Good 496 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 496 Total Reviews
Adria Located at Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split.
Croatia
Split 21314 Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice
73% 496
43.4635297 16.5906536
    Rooms available

28th Jun 2016

I spent one night at hostel Adria because I wanted a stop over between Dubrovnik & Split where I could lie in the sun before flying home, Adria was perfect for this with stunning sea views, right on the water. The set-up was a bit odd with one part of the hostel on the other side of the road but hey... Also there's not a lot to do once the sun goes down.

2nd Jun 2016

I had a wonderful time at this hostel. The owner is an older Croatian couple that is very nice and accommodating and I felt like I was vising my grandparents - from making me coffee upon arrival to making me breakfast and coffee when I woke up around 10:30am. The hostel has a nice access to the sea with a very pretty view and crystal clear water. The hostel is about a 10 -15 min drive/ bus ride to both Split and Omis ( Omis is closer and has awesome beaches and beach bars). Will come back!