Adria Reviews

Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split, Croatia

Dirty and not easy ! They had a problem which was taken months ago! People weren't really smiling , kinda bored! No parking available ! Due to the mistake with my reservations had to sleep on the floor! Come on!

BEST HOSTEL. Was so sad to leave this place.. Could have stayed for weeks. The staff were amazing and super relaxed so the whole place had a great atmosphere. It was directly on the seafront so had amazing views and the rooms were spacious too. We were lucky enough to have a balcony overlooking the sea which was beautiful. Felt totally safe too. Couldn't recommend this place enough. Amazing place to relax and have fun as everyone was super friendly. Will go back as soon as I can! GO HERE NOW

Very nice and polite staff. Picked us up from the airport, room very tidy and neat, free upgrade. Overall great stay!

• 24th Jul 2015

We really enjoyed our stay- perfect location by the sea with good bus links into town, downside was bus took 30mins to an hour depending on traffic to get into Split. Security was good but we couldn't lock our door from inside the room.

The hostel itself is situated beautifully on the coast, but they should DEFINITELY mention the town of Jesenice in their adress. The GPS doesnt recognize "basnice", cause its part of Jesenice. It took us 1,5 hrs from Split to find it, having to ask for directions several times..

This place is awesome to get out of the city for a few days and relax. The sea is literally steps away from the rooms and the atmosphere is awesome and staff are super friendly. If you want to go to Split it's only around a 30min bus ride away but it's not bad at all. I'd definitely come back here without a doubt in my mind

Lovely especially the beach :)

our room was amazing! Did expect such a big room with a private kitchen and bathroom

• 13th Jul 2015

We were staying during a music festival so the prices were a lot of money. Aditionally, we had booked amd paid for a provate fouble, but were put in a 4 bed dorm. The first night 2 people were brought in as we were sleeping with no warning, and when questioned there was no explanation for this. We were also not offered any money back. The kitchen facilities are lacking, and the whole hostel was grimy - the bathroom especially. The rescuing factor was the beautiful seafront right outside.

The hostel was far from the airport and not extremely close to downtown Split. You need to take a long bus ride. It is hard find; our driver couldn't figure it out based on the address. It is a good hostel if you're looking to sit by the water. We walked to find food, but there are no restaurants in close proximity. There is a very small convenience store/market down the road (15-20min walk). Overall, it was alright. It is pretty expensive considering the accommodations.

After reading reviews I was SO excited to visit this hostel. However, I was sadly disappointed when I got there. First. I arranged a shuttle to pick me up from the train station which never showed, so I had to pay over €40 for a taxi to take me there. I got there expecting (which was stated on THEIR WEBSITE) free breakfast, a "welcome drink", free laundry, and a location only 15 min from Split. All of this was a complete lie.ONLY thing that made it worth it was ocean was on property.

I am totally obsessed with the location and setting of this hostel. However, the list of positive attributes ends there. The reception is difficult to find--, every backpacker came in confused and asking "where is reception?" since a) there is no signage and b) the staff are not greeting anyone. The staff are reasonably nice but NOT helpful or informative. Dorms did NOT seem secure, anyone could have walked in. Kitchen area was locked when I left in the AM so I had to leave my food there.

You have to know that this hostel is not in Split, it's in Bajnice, a very peaceful village close to Split. So book it if you're into having very calm days at the beach. Also, I thought the facilities are a bit poor, they could improve their WiFi, have lockers in rooms, individual reading lights...

The place is not 20 min far, is like 30 and is right in the highway so is very difficult and dangerous to cross the street. The girl who was at the reception was very moody and didn't help at all with common questions. The bathrooms were really dirty. I would never recommend this place to anyone

This hostel is NOT in Split! It is far from the center of Split, you have to take a very inconvenient, long bus ride. If you want to stay in Split, do not stay here.

Dear guest, we are sorry we couldn´t meet your expectations. Hostel Adria is 8 miles and 25-35 minutes by bus from center, train, bus and harbour. There is a exact location on the map shown in the description. your hostel Adria Team

Really friendly staff, but was a bit too far away from the centre of split, taking 45 minutes by bus in peak hour. The location itself was nice though, ideal if you want a more relaxed stay.

This has been one of my favourite places. Enough said

• 30th Jun 2015

Hostel Adria is amazing! We met lovely people in the most beautiful setting. Ideal for a break from city interrailing. The only thing we had trouble with was finding it but other than that it was ideal. A lovely family ran it, they even made a bbq for us all :)

Absolutely amazing location with the common area facing right out onto the ocean. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. We loved out stay at Adria and will definitely be going back!

This place is perfect to come and relax. Family run hostel.I love it here! The kitchen is well stocked and theres loads of fridges gor all the guests. Id reccommend staying in a 4 bed dorm bot a 6 bed as its very basic. Id happily come back here. Also the restaurant at the top of the hill is a must do! :) thanks again for an incredible stay in Bajnice!