Adria Reviews

Poljicka Cesta, Bajnice, Split, Croatia

Beautiful views of the beach, friendly and helpful staff and a good spot to get away from the crowds in Split. The rooms were pretty clean, it was a little hard to find the hostel in the first place.

• 10th Aug 2013

This is really a fantastic place to go to! I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff is really friendly and always trying to make you feel at home and answer all your questions. The hostel is right next to the beach and the view is amazing. If you like to meet other people, for example if you are traveling alone, this is perfect. I met a lot of very nice people there. There is also a lot of opportunity for this, since there is a large common room and a terrace with sunbeds and picnic tables.

Sea is very close and pretty clean. Atmosphere is very nice. Other than, we expected to have air conditioning but we get only fan cooler. Our room window was directly on the main coastal road(which we had to cross to reach the sea avoiding speedy cars) and make terrible noise. We can't spot any restaurant reachable on foot and the kitchen was too small for all the guests.

Awesome location. Away from the city. Nice place to take a rest, dip in the sea, enjoy a fine breakfast while having a chat with fellow travellers. Friendly staff, good wifi and clean rooms. I had a great time!

turned out to be the same price as a private apartment, but then having a kitchen kinda made up for it.

• 29th Jul 2013

A really nice place to stay and rest for a few days, right by the sea. We really enjoyed it!

This place really has given me a great break from a city-hopping adventure with enough nature, crystal clear waters and friendly people to get the city-rush completely off my mind. Cheers to Adria!

A great hostel. The facilities are top notch and the included brekky is pretty good, there is even fresh fruit some days. You walk out the door of the common room and are literally on the shore of the Adriatic, there is a diving board into the sea and everything. Wifi and kitchen all work well and are some of the best I've come across. Staff are also very helpful regarding stuff to do and helping book things if you need. Once you work out the bus to and from Split, the place is awesome.

Ahh love this place ! The girls are so beautiful so helpful couldn't be more accommodating sooo relaxed I loved it could have stayed 2 weeks. A bit out of split but def worth it beautiful beach. Relaxed chilled vibe but can party of you want and amazing common area to meet people. Bookshelf with lots of books really chilled safe vibes I highly recommend staying at least 3 nights

• 27th Jul 2013

Old rooms, far from Split and next to a very busy road (also at night!).

we really enjoied our stay here. the appartment was well apointed and spotlessly clean. facilities were modern and fully stocked .

• 20th Jul 2013
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

I had the most amazing stay at Hostel Adria. The location could not be more perfect, literally right on the water. The staff were great and the bus to and from split leaves from out the front of the hostel. The only slight negative would be the crowd on Friday nights before sail Croatia can be quite noisy but otherwise I could not fault this place

Not a place for you if you want peace and quiet for your pre-flight acommodation. The hostel is located next to a busy road and the hostel was at the time also full of British and American teenagers who were partying all day and all night long. So we weren't able to sleep at all. The room didn't have AC and the hygiene wasn't that good The sea was nice, if you don't mind some drunk american teens

Perfect Hostel if your intention is to relax by the beach! The hostel is located right in front of the sea, with a large deck to chill and hang out with the hosts. Beautiful location by the way, with clear adriatic sea. My room was really big, with a large balcony with seaview. It was awesome wake up with the sea breeze. I felt like in a 5 star hostel. The only problem is the long way to get to Split Downtown, but if you are patient that wont be a problem because there are buses every half hour.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It is 25 - 30 minutes out of the split town centre, via bus, but was perfect for those wanting to escape the hussle and bussle and all of the tourists. The crowd was very social and it was easy meeting people! The beach is literally on your doorstep! Breakfast was also provided each morning and the kitchen facilities were good when making snacks etc. I would recommend this hostel for those wanting to enjoy the sun, beach and meet new people!

Great location right next to the see, amazing view. Is a bit far from the town centre, but it is worth it (you can take a bus to the city, 25 minutes ride). If you want to relax, this is your place. Friendly staff and good breakfast. You can use the kitchen and there is a small market 2 minutes walk from the hostel.

It is a Little far away but a beautiful Place to Stay !

• 9th Jul 2013

Awesome hostel if you like to get away from the main crowds. Easy to get to by local bus running every half hour. Fantastic spot right on the water with views across to the islands. Great place to meet like minded people in a friendly atmosphere or totally relax by the water. The staff are awesome as well and can organise various day trip adventures. Only thing is it can be a little tricky to find as there is no sign for the hostel.

Nice place. Really chill atmosphere. The hostel is a 40 minute drive from port and cost us 50 Euro for a taxi to airport. They let us done on their "airport transportation" service.

The hostel is not located in Split, but it's a really nice place and you can chill out and relax. And the staff is so kindful and helpful. :)